CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts with no cufflinks

Earl of Punkape

No gentleman would wear a formal dress shirt without double cuffs and cufflinks.

I possess nearly 100 pairs which I have inherited, received as gifts or purchased myself. My uncle commissioned an excellent gold pair with the family crest from Garrards as a christening present. I have two pairs made from ivory and silver.

If you can't wear cufflinks because you havn't got double cuffs on your shirts you're a cunt for having the wrong shirts and for being an Corbynesque oik.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 minutes ago, Punkape said:

No gentleman would wear a formal dress shirt without double cuffs and cufflinks.

I possess nearly 100 pairs which I have inherited, received as gifts or purchased myself. My uncle commissioned an excellent gold pair with the family crest from Garrards as a christening present. I have two pairs made from ivory and silver.

If you can't wear cufflinks because you havn't got double cuffs on you shits you're a cunt for having the wrong shirts and for being an Corbynesque oik.

You stupid fuck.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Cufflinks can quite often portray the wrong image. You should only ever need 3 or 4 pairs. The fact you have over 100 leads me to the conclusion that they are ornamental caricatures to match your comedic ties. 

45 minutes ago, Punkape said:

If you can't wear cufflinks because you havn't got double cuffs on your shirts you're a cunt for having the wrong shirts and for being an Corbynesque oik.

You are no gentleman so alter your first sentence to ' No gentleman would wear a formal SKIRT without double HAND CUFFS and CHAINLINKS. Dress in said items and throw yourself in a deep pond you stupid fucking cunt

1 hour ago, witheredscrote said:

You are no gentleman so alter your first sentence to ' No gentleman would wear a formal SKIRT without double HAND CUFFS and CHAINLINKS. Dress in said items and throw yourself in a deep pond you stupid fucking cunt

A no cufflinks type from the s&m community.....

1 hour ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Cufflinks can quite often portray the wrong image. You should only ever need 3 or 4 pairs. The fact you have over 100 leads me to the conclusion that they are ornamental caricatures to match your comedic ties. 

Nearly a 100.

You can't read you blind ill informed baboon.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
3 hours ago, Punkape said:

So no cufflinks in your wardrobe. I would have been horrified if you knew what they were....

I'm not so sure about cuff links, but I'd certainly like to take my belt to you. Cunt.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
39 minutes ago, Ape said:

Oh joy, another imaginary CumGibbon nom. What a stupid fucking cunt he is.

100 No. pairs of cuff links- that's 200 in total Ape. What kind of fussy prick is this? Bet they're in some sort of display case or form some manner of faggotty centrepiece, a pathetic attempt at a "talking point" in the room, not that any cunt ever visits this whining loser. Punkape, I was starting to think it was getting too chummy around here with no total cretin to beat up at lunchtime since Ding made such a cunt of himself and flounced off, but here you are with your bags round your ankles.

The good news, Punkers, is that I can save you blowing $4,195,000 at Jacob & Co by the simple expedient of removing your fucking arms with a bone saw, sans anaesthetic.

http://www.elitetraveler.com/shopping-lifestyle/most-expensive-cufflinks-in-the-world

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
12 minutes ago, Snatch said:

It's only Catholics and homosexuals that wear cufflinks. Luckily I am neither of those so will never need a par.

As far as i am aware Punkape isn't catholic which can only lead to one other possible conclusion.

A preening poof of a peacock

Guest JackoTC
5 hours ago, Punkape said:

Surely, this is repeat bollocks ? I'm sure you have used this piss poor effort before ?