CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts with no cufflinks

Earl of Punkape

Guest nobgobbler
1 hour ago, witheredscrote said:

All this cunts collars are old and starched with dry vomit and 12 month old semen. Fucking cufflinks and ties my arse . Cunt wants to get a life , not another fucking tie.

Oh I dunno, I've believe it is possible to hang oneself with such apparel. 

1 hour ago, Punkape said:

Unless you play golf you won't get a par you illiterate sod.

lol.

I won't be doing that either as I don't want to engage in homosexual activities afterwards.

A hole in one has another meaning for you and your irons.

(See what I did there?)

Guest luke swarm
1 minute ago, Snatch said:

A hole in one has another meaning for you and your irons.

I believe that the hole in question here Snatcher has had several balls bounced against it.   

7 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Cufflinks can quite often portray the wrong image. You should only ever need 3 or 4 pairs. The fact you have over 100 leads me to the conclusion that they are ornamental caricatures to match your comedic ties. 

I somehow picture punkers walking into the Dorchester and switching on his illuminated rotating bow tie before tripping over his clown shoes.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, JackoTC said:

Surely, this is repeat bollocks ? I'm sure you have used this piss poor effort before ?

No I havn't.

You may be confusing it with my Noms "Cunts without Plus 2's",

"Cunts without Cravats" or "Cunts who wear hats indoors".

I suspect you have early stage Alzheimer's and you will be a dribbling  incontinent old sod in a matter of months.

4 hours ago, JackoTC said:

Surely, this is repeat bollocks ? I'm sure you have used this piss poor effort before ?

Since all of SpunkMonkeys noms are in a similar vein, and they're all desperately low quality, there's no way of knowing for sure if the dopey cunt has made the same nom before. Suffice it to say, it would have been as fucking tedious the first time around as it is this time.

14 minutes ago, Ape said:

Since all of SpunkMonkeys noms are in a similar vein, and they're all desperately low quality, there's no way of knowing for sure if the dopey cunt has made the same nom before. Suffice it to say, it would have been as fucking tedious the first time around as it is this time.

Another witheringly bland appraisal by the board's self-appointed Victor Meldrew on prozac.

5 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Cufflinks should be smart,understated even discreet. They can be expensive as long as they don't look like an Xmas gift to Liberace by one of his rent boys...

It wasn't funny the first time, and repetition isn't going to help.

You fucking spastic.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Cufflinks should be smart,understated even discreet. They can be expensive as long as they don't look like an Xmas gift to Liberace by one of his rent boys...

•  

You've excelled yourself, Spunkers. A double post from the board's self-appointed Dale Winton on poppers.

• Like 1

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, deebom said:

This isn't even a nom you stupid fucking cunt.

It isn't. Mundane everyday objects that Cunts do not have is not really that much of a cunt, for who is aggrieved by pencils or baking soda or socks some cunts do not possess? Pinkape, that's who. Cunt.

14 hours ago, Punkape said:

No I havn't.

I suspect you have early stage Alzheimer's and you will be a dribbling  incontinent old sod in a matter of months.

All classics for sure. Can you remember my 'Christmas hamper for Punkape' nom?

1 minute ago, southerncunt said:

You still haven't surprised us yet mate.... 

I don't bark to your orders or anyone from the criminal or working class sub-stratas.

Everyones your "mate" in Australia even Rolf Harris......

I'll bet you live in the woofter area of Sydney with Sydney. Let's just hope a funnel-web spider crawls into your bed tonight with you and your "mate".

lol.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
16 hours ago, Punkape said:

•  

Pinkape, you should be some sort of cuff link consultant, it seems to be your world entire, and an interesting one to boot. 

Guest JackoTC
On Thursday, February 25, 2016 at 7:42 PM, Punkape said:

No I havn't.

I remember them all well. You may recall I kept them all alive whilst the new site went live, and you hadn't rejoined. I thought you had perhaps thrown yourself over Alderley Edge in a freak fox hunting accident. I wish I hadn't bothered now........

52 minutes ago, JackoTC said:

I remember them all well. You may recall I kept them all alive whilst the new site went live, and you hadn't rejoined. I thought you had perhaps thrown yourself over Alderley Edge in a freak fox hunting accident. I wish I hadn't bothered now........

I'm sorry I forgot your due consideration. That was remiss of me.

I confused you with another cunt. I hope you accept a sincere apology.

Punkape.

12 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

All of my cuff links have been melted down and shaped into teeth   Getting the food particles and plaque on them to deter theft has been a challenge. 

Stay out Gyps!

What?! This is the most bizzare post I've ever seen on CC, with the possible exception of a QC masterpiece after a heavy session.