CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Washing machines

Eddie

Adults who have managed to go through life without grasping the ability of chewing food with their mouth closed. However they have the ability of talking whilst eating sending projectile missiles in all directions, it's like watching a washing machine with the door open. Obviously Most culprits speak with a northern accent, you can easily avoid them by observing their body art, tattoos of stars and children's names are a dead give away. 

3 hours ago, Eddie said:

Most culprits speak with a northern accent

You will be eating your liquidised Tofu and Sushi through a fucking straw if you come up here gobbing off that southern shite. Cunt

5 hours ago, Eddie said:

easily avoid them by observing their body art, tattoos of stars and children's names are a dead give away. 

Also Edweerrrd , have you noticed that there is a faint aroma of ferrets' piss and pigeon shit about them. As a boy I used to wonder why that was and was told by mama that it was natures way of letting the blind hate them as well

11 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

Also Edweerrrd , have you noticed that there is a faint aroma of ferrets' piss and pigeon shit about them. As a boy I used to wonder why that was and was told by mama that it was natures way of letting the blind hate them as well

Your mama was a wise women and very generous, why should only the sighted get to enjoy hating northerners.  Manky, before you kick my teeth in, can you tell me why northerners love boiled eggs ?

5 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Boiled eggs ????!

I pride myself on being a modern man. On Mrs Mankys birthday I let her  her have a Pot Noodle. She wanted a Cornish Paste but that is just taking the piss.

Guest DingTheRioja
5 hours ago, Eddie said:

Adults who have managed to go through life without grasping the ability of chewing food with their mouth closed. However they have the ability of talking whilst eating sending projectile missiles in all directions, it's like watching a washing machine with the door open. Obviously Most culprits speak with a northern accent, you can easily avoid them by observing their body art, tattoos of stars and children's names are a dead give away. 

Where the fuck did you copy'n'paste that from?

Next time, remove the shit formatting from that other website.

58 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Your mama was a wise women and very generous, why should only the sighted get to enjoy hating northerners.  Manky, before you kick my teeth in, can you tell me why northerners love boiled eggs ?

46 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

No tah , already had breakfast.

Boiled?

pickled eggs for breakfast.

Everything must be consumed before the sun is over the yatdarm. Time is too precious for eating once the boozers are open. Dispensation may be given to southern puffs as they don't have beer worth supping.

It is noticeable how Manc baiting has increased since the launch of t'interweb. In the old days, the southern puffs would select a village idiot and send him up here with an insult written in crayon on the back of a HMV One Direction till receipt. These village idiots now lie in the foundations of BBC's Media City at Salford Quays, or if they were too pitiable or crippled to put down, exiled to Trafford to play football.

Guest DingTheRioja
2 hours ago, Eddie said:

Wife's iPad I'm afraid, what other cunt would come out with that shit.

iPad.. that explains a lot... and don't blame it on the wife... she's got enough shit on her plate as it is...

1 hour ago, DingTheRioja said:

iPad.. that explains a lot... and don't blame it on the wife... she's got enough shit on her plate as it is...

I'm intrigued - what's your issue with iPads (and doubtless iPhones and all the other "Apple  shit")? Are you a hardcore, bearded, tank top wearing PC man?

1 minute ago, Ape said:

I'm intrigued - what's your issue with iPads (and doubtless iPhones and all the other "Apple  shit")? Are you a hardcore, bearded, tank top wearing PC man?

The cunt probably sits there banging out his fucking dross on a 25m x16m Cray's super computer,the backwards northern twat.

• Like 1

Guest Bill Stickers
5 minutes ago, Ape said:

Are you really intrigued what that tedious twat has to say about anything? 

43 minutes ago, Ape said:

Ok, intrigued was a bit strong. I was wondering if there was a proper technical reason for the anti-iPad comment, or if he just "fucking hates Apple shit" like some people like to.

Yeah, him and his fucking cricket.

Guest DingTheRioja

I don't "hate apple shit"... but the supercilious wankers who think they are special because they've got the iPhone 6.37GTX as opposed to the 6.36GTX2.... which is sooooo 3 days ago...

..and cricket...

13 hours ago, witheredscrote said:

That is my natural body fragrance.