CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Tony Warren

Cuntybaws

Another fat, professional luvvie poof dead, and not before time. As the creator of “Coronation Street” he claimed to love strong northern women, an assertion that would carry more weight if he hadn't spent all his time fucking limp-wristed ferret trainers instead.

enasharples.jpg

9 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Another fat, professional luvvie poof dead, and not before time. As the creator of “Coronation Street” he claimed to love strong northern women, an assertion that would carry more weight if he hadn't spent all his time fucking limp-wristed ferret trainers instead.

enasharples.jpg

At the risk of sounding like an iron myself, he was quite a looker judging from that pic.

No doubt we're due a tribute episode at some point, although much like all the other episodes up to now, I won't watch it. Unless the characters all pay tribute by dying too.

• Like 2

Guest Manky
17 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

Fuck , I hope Manky doesn't see this picture of Ena , he will be wanking over it all night.

You are an outrageous cunt. Northern women have class, not like those hirsute slappers with underarm jungles in froggieland. By the way, I hate Coronation Street. Fucking stereotyping us Mancs.

Guest DingTheRioja
29 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I love corrie. It amuses me seeing all them northerners living in their tiny little houses. They must be very small up there to fit in those houses.

You mean we're not fat cunts? unlike some....

Guest nobgobbler
1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I love corrie. It amuses me seeing all them northerners living in their tiny little houses. They must be very small up there to fit in those houses.

Pre-war slums gyps, 2 up 2 downs with outside bogs. Many have been demolished but there are some left in places like Halifax. 

Guest nobgobbler
4 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

The programme only has about 10 regular characters, 5 of them are gay and one of them is a vicar. 

Guest Manky
2 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

Pre-war slums gyps, 2 up 2 downs with outside bogs. Many have been demolished but there are some left in places like Halifax. 

Outside bogs are illegal now. Some left in Manchester. Selling at 200 grand a pop. Nice inside as well once refurbed.

Complete fucking bollocks, which along with it's southern equivalent EastEnders, is stuck in the 50's.

Set in Manchester and London, the cast is overwhelmingly white with just a smattering of minorities. I don't subscribe to the Lenny fucking Henry school of acting quotas and demand colour blind casting even if it's not geographically or historically relevant. But for fuck sake, these two shows don't reflect the demographic realities of either city. Shite.

• Like 2

Guest luke swarm
20 hours ago, Degenerategambler said:

There are loads of deleted in Eastenders. And they all act like planks.

that's the spirit DG.

its about time someone stood up and said it as it is......it is only a pity that it had to be a racist narrow minded imbecile such as yourself. Give yourself a well earned pat on the back you stupid fucking cunt.

Guest MikeD

Doubtless there'll now be the usual hysterical fucking overreaction to the death of someone famous.

Any news yet on when the state funeral might be?

Fucking bollocks.

Fuck off.

5 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

that's the spirit DG.

its about time someone stood up and said it as it is....

t is only a pity that it had to :be a racist narrow minded imbecile such as yourself. Give yourself a well earned pat on the back you stupid fucking cunt.

I've just received a PM from Manky suggesting a post I can use to explain how I could have missed DG's P's and B's:

I only ever watch the night scenes.

Cheers, Manky.

Guest Manky
15 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I've just received a PM from Manky suggesting a post I can use to explain how I could have missed DG's P's and B's:

I only ever watch the night scenes.

Cheers, Manky.

You fucking what?   Nonsensical bollocks dickhead.

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Complete fucking bollocks, which along with it's southern equivalent EastEnders, is stuck in the 50's.

Set in Manchester and London, the cast is overwhelmingly white with just a smattering of minorities. I don't subscribe to the Lenny fucking Henry school of acting quotas and demand colour blind casting even if it's not geographically or historically relevant. But for fuck sake, these two shows don't reflect the demographic realities of either city. Shite.

Eastenders is just about the least believable programme in televisual history. Its about the only place where nobody seems to own a car and all jobs are advertised in the shop window. Complete and utter bollocks. But I still fucking watch it. But I find myself shouting at the telly when its on.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Eastenders is just about the least believable programme in televisual history. Its about the only place where nobody seems to own a car and all jobs are advertised in the shop window. Complete and utter bollocks. But I still fucking watch it. But I find myself shouting at the telly when its on.

Helen probably shouts at the traffic when she can't cross the road. 

Guest deebom
1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

If Eastenders reflected reality, it would be full of rudeboys of West Indian and Pakistani origin, a couple of bearded Hipsters and one old white racist bloke.

Guest Bill Stickers
1 hour ago, deebom said:

and one old white racist bloke.

Degenerate gambler is banking on a call from the casting agency for that role when they revamp it.

1 hour ago, deebom said:

If Eastenders reflected reality, it would be full of rudeboys of West Indian and Pakistani origin, a couple of bearded Hipsters and one old white racist bloke.

You forgot to mention the little Bangladeshi blokes. Few years ago I was doing a stint at a Drs Surgery in Bow. I went out to get some lunch when I was surrounded by 4 of these twats demanding money. Now I'm quite tall for a female (5'7") but these arseholes didn't reach my shoulders. So when I started killing myself laughing they all ran off. Wankers.