CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Tony Warren

Cuntybaws

Guest DingTheRioja
21 hours ago, witheredscrote said:

and don't forget the ginnels Gobbler

She couldn't stop a pig in a ginnel that one...

21 hours ago, Degenerategambler said:

There are loads of deleted in Eastenders. And they all act like planks.

Is that one of them there portmanteaus?

20 hours ago, luke swarm said:

and I saw him tell you.

There's a fucking court order on that telescope you perv.

17 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

You forgot to mention the little Bangladeshi blokes. Few years ago I was doing a stint at a Drs Surgery in Bow. I went out to get some lunch when I was surrounded by 4 of these twats demanding money. Now I'm quite tall for a female (5'7") but these arseholes didn't reach my shoulders. So when I started killing myself laughing they all ran off. Wankers.

To be fair Cambers, when a tall female gypo starts laughing maniacally MOST blokes run off....

...it's called "wanting to keep your bollocks where they should be..."

Little did I think when I posted this mildly homophobic nomination that it would trigger a series of tangents on the north/south divide and gypsy stereotypes, with side-helpings of overt racism and sexism thrown in for good measure. 

Hindsight is a wonderful thing. 

Just now, Cuntybaws said:

Little did I think when I posted this mildly homophobic nomination that it would trigger a series of tangents on the north/south divide and gypsy stereotypes, with side-helpings of overt racism and sexism thrown in for good measure. 

Let's face it 'Baws, you could have nominated "the colour of orange juice" and the same would have happened. 'Tis the way of things it would seem.

• Like 1

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
5 hours ago, Decimus said:

Complete fucking bollocks, which along with it's southern equivalent EastEnders, is stuck in the 50's.

Set in Manchester and London, the cast is overwhelmingly white with just a smattering of minorities. I don't subscribe to the Lenny fucking Henry school of acting quotas and demand colour blind casting even if it's not geographically or historically relevant. But for fuck sake, these two shows don't reflect the demographic realities of either city. Shite.

Dont they have somebody from the Asian countries running the corner shop? 

9 minutes ago, Ape said:

Let's face it 'Baws, you could have nominated "the colour of orange juice" and the same would have happened. 'Tis the way of things it would seem.

Orange juice. Orange Order. Bowler hats. 

You're only ever three steps away from a Punkape fantasy comment. 

• Like 1

Guest nobgobbler
7 hours ago, Manky said:

Outside bogs are illegal now. Some left in Manchester. Selling at 200 grand a pop. Nice inside as well once refurbed.

Illegal you say. I don't think the chinese know about that Manky, there's at least two takeaways I know of store their chips in there.

21 hours ago, luke swarm said:

that's the spirit DG.

its about time someone stood up and said it as it is......it is only a pity that it had to be a racist narrow minded imbecile such as yourself. Give yourself a well earned pat on the back you stupid fucking cunt.

Sorry I didn't realise deleted was such a terrible racist term. 

Fuck off you sanctimonious cunt.

8 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Next time nominate something less offensive, like fluffy kittens. You cunt.

Growing up, we had three black dogs. Sambo, Dixie and Murphy. Before I was aware of such things, I asked my parents why the first two dogs were called such strange names. They assured me that as a four year old, I had picked the names randomly.

As for Murphy, my old man has freely admitted he is named, by him, after the cunt from Beverly Hills Cop.

Which just goes to show, being raised by racists doesn't mean you have to follow suit, as long as you have got something resembling a brain and the ability to form your own opinions.

Guest Bill Stickers
On ‎03‎/‎03‎/‎2016 at 7:27 AM, Degenerategambler said:

Sorry I didn't realise deleted was such a terrible racist term. 

Even though you'd like to live in a 1920s time warp, you don't. You know full well deleted is a racially abusive word.

You do however incorrectly think that the word carries some kind of comedic shock value. In reality though, it's usgae just makes you look like a weapons-grade, minimum-wage, EDL rally attending, Scrumpy Jack swigging, unwashed cunt.

Guest luke swarm
8 hours ago, Degenerategambler said:

Sorry I didn't realise deleted was such a terrible racist term. 

No need to be sorry DG....the fault was mine in that I thought you might have the intelligence to "realise" that you were being offensive. I was mistaken and apologise for my error.

Guest DingTheRioja
11 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Dozy cunt, that's not just a possibility, it's positively expected...

11 hours ago, Ape said:

you're slacking... here's how Ratty would have got there..

"Orange Juice, OJ Simpson, blacks are murderers"

Obviously he might not have used the word "blacks"...

5 hours ago, Decimus said:

Which just goes to show, being raised by racists doesn't mean you have to follow suit, as long as you have got something resembling a brain and the ability to form your own opinions.

I was raised by a French family and now actually use soap , have an indoor toilet , and rather like les Anglais. Does that mean I am reasonably intelligent Detritus ?

1 hour ago, DingTheRioja said:

Dozy cunt, that's not just a possibility, it's positively expected...

you're slacking... here's how Ratty would have got there..

"Orange Juice, OJ Simpson, blacks are murderers"

Obviously he might not have used the word "blacks"...

Just a heads up, BBC Two's "The People v OJ" is excellent. Well written, full of er... black humour. The digs at the Kardashian clan are sublime. Marvel at how half the world's botox reserves have transformed John Travolta's face. Highly recommended.

10 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Just a heads up, BBC Two's "The People v OJ" is excellent. Well written, full of er... black humour. The digs at the Kardashian clan are sublime. Marvel at how half the world's botox reserves have transformed John Travolta's face. Highly recommended.

I've heard that this is good viewing so will definitely give it a go. It's a shame about Travolta having enough botulism in his forehead to poison a small town, he was a good looking bloke in his youth.

43 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

I've been watching this and was frankly horrified by the way Travolta looks these days - it's fucking awful. He reminds me of the film "The Mask", without the green (obviously).

5 hours ago, Degenerategambler said:

Next time nominate something less offensive, like fluffy kittens. You cunt.

Little did I think when I posted this mildly sarcastic riposte that it could possibly be interpreted as a serious comment.

Hindsight is a wonderful thing. And kittens are cunts.

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

Not watching it on the principle that I don't care... "Murrican football" is for big girls blouses

30 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

You may be thinking of pussies rather than kittens. Fluffy or otherwise.

I eat a lot of chinese takeaways baws. I know what I'm thinking of, especially when you hear the distant sound of mewing from the open kitchen. 

Particularly good with oyster sauce, btw.