CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Sickipedia.

scotty

17 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

Fucking hell, Decs. I hope it's not brain damage http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-norfolk-36010389

I'm testing the waters, Bubba. We seem to have our very own Erin Brokovich in the form of Quincy amongst us. The rambling cunt seems to love a lost cause, and has jumped to the successive defences of both Ding and Bill in recent days, regardless of the fact that one is as good as a nonce, and the other has lost his mojo.

After a few pages of criticism for my shite joke, I expect that our very own Saint fucking Jude will be jumping to my defence.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
30 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I'm testing the waters, Bubba. We seem to have our very own Erin Brokovich in the form of Quincy amongst us. The rambling cunt seems to love a lost cause, and has jumped to the successive defences of both Ding and Bill in recent days, regardless of the fact that one is as good as a nonce, and the other has lost his mojo.

After a few pages of criticism for my shite joke, I expect that our very own Saint fucking Jude will be jumping to my defence.

Possibly .... you probably do need legal counsel for something, but if I do step in, it will be to slice off your eyelids and violently shuck-fuck your ocular cavities so that either hemisphere of your tiny mind go surfing out both earholes on twin geysers of spunk. Gnarly, dude!

53 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Possibly  .... you probably do need legal counsel for something, but if I do step in, it would be to slice off your eyelids and violentl y shuck-fuck your ocular cavities so that either hemisphere of your tiny mind go surfing out both earholes on twin geysers of spunk. Gnarly, dude!

Nah nah nah nah nah nah nah

Nah nah nah nah

Hey Jude

I bet you have got a shrine to Neville Chamberlain and Lord Longford in your house, in recognition of your faggoty, fence sitting appeasement and your staunch defence of noncing and its associated references. 

• Like 1

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Nah nah nah nah nah nah nah

Nah nah nah nah

Hey Jude

I bet you have got a shrine to Neville Chamerlain and Lord Longford in your house, in recognition of your faggoty, fence sitting appeasement and your staunch defence of noncing and its associated references. 

I am ok with this high ground, even better with kicking your fingers off their precarious grip while pissing in your eyes and nostrils and laughing.

How do you get a flid to blow his head off?                                                                  Tell him to light a firework at arms length           

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, neil298 said:

How do you get a flid to blow his head off?                                                                  Tell him to light a firework at arms length           

It felt so wrong, it felt so right. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
7 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

Why don't they have fireworks at Euro Disney?

Because every time they shoot them off, the French try to surrender. 

Fuck off Withers you froggy cunt. 

Bubbles. If you are going to cunt the French dogs, make it count. There is ample scope, what, with their drunken whore women, tripping round with their seed crusty bags round their ankles falling into their disgusting hole toilets. Watch a couple of 'allo 'allo, that will set you up nicely. Incidentally, 'allo 'allo is hilarious, in an utterly shit British 70s way... if you haven't seen it since you were 10, do so now. 

3 hours ago, Bubbles said:
15 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Bubbles. If you are going to cunt the French dogs, make it count. There is ample scope, what, with their drunken whore women, tripping round with their seed crusty bags round their ankles falling into their disgusting hole toilets. Watch a couple of 'allo 'allo, that will set you up nicely. Incidentally, 'allo 'allo is hilarious, in an utterly shit British 70s way... if you haven't seen it since you were 10, do so now. 

That's one of those comedies that could only work in britain, like the carry on films or benny hill.

18 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

Scotty, I'm not sure if you were typing this up one-handed due to other online  'gentlemanly' activities, but please don't put my name anywhere near QC's drivel. 

Thank you kindly, you dopey fucking cunt. 

I apologise, bubbles. For some reason, this fucking phone retains any quote I start to make and won't let me fully delete it. What's worse is that I can't think of a punchline to that. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
29 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

Scotty, I'm not sure if you were typing this up one-handed due to other online  'gentlemanly' activities, but please don't put my name anywhere near QC's drivel. 

Thank you kindly, you dopey fucking cunt. 

Any association whatever will elevate your name massively out of the dirty crevice of a valley you reside in with the other Welsh ticks, you er.. Cunt.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
9 minutes ago, scotty said:

I apologise, bubbles. For some reason, this fucking phone retains any quote I start to make and won't let me fully delete it. What's worse is that I can't think of a punchline to that. 

A simple punch will do him good

3 hours ago, Decimus said:

Fair enough then, noncey-accusing sympathisers have no place here. 

As nobody has abused it, your joke was fucking shit. There you go, I'm sure Quicky Cumfingers will be along to fight your cause in no time. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
6 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

Fair enough then, noncey-accusing sympathisers have no place here. 

As nobody has abused it, your joke was fucking shit. There you go, I'm sure Quicky Cumfingers will be along to fight your cause in no time. 

Don't go leaping into this faggots limp embrace on my account, when you could be at home swallowing weed killer in the privacy of your own shed, you doughnut busting Norton.