CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Sickipedia.

scotty

Guest Wizardsleeve

Man walks into his bedroom with a sheep under his arm. His wife is lying in bed reading. Man says, "This is the pig I have sex with when you've got a headache." Wife replies, "I think you'll find that is a sheep." Man replies, "I think you'll find I was talking to the sheep."

On ‎08‎/‎08‎/‎2016 at 10:11 AM, scotty said:

"Could I have one of those leaflets about penis size?" I asked the receptionist. "As quickly as you can please, I'm late for my appointment." 

"How long have you got?" she asked. 

I said "That's the one."

Scotty, I have given you a 'like'. When this nom reaches 100 pages will you promise to top yourself.

Guest TwatCuntFuck
5 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

I hope you're not another one of those South coast scummers? Only we've already got one of them, and frankly that's already one too many.

No, Ireland, to be sure to be sure.

Guest Wizardsleeve

Three disabled guys (a blind man, an amputee, and a guy in a wheelchair) are flying back with the USA team from the Paralympic games in the Middle East when their plane crashes in the Sahara Desert. The three disabled guys (the only survivors) are now stranded and wait for someone to rescue them, but no one showed. They start to get real thirsty, so they decide to seek out water. The amputee leads the way, with the blind man pushing the guy in the wheelchair; and, eventually they find an oasis. The amputee leader goes into the water first, cools himself down, drinks a load of water, walks out the other side and lo and behold, he has a NEW LEG! He gets excited and encourages his friends to do the same. The blind man offers to push the guy in the wheelchair, but he gets refused because the guy in the chair wants to be Mr Independent and isists the blind man goes ahead first. So he goes into the water, cools himself down, drinks a load of water, walks out the other side and lo and behold, he can SEE! Now the guy in the wheelchair's getting really excited, starts pushing with all his might, goes into the water, cools himself down, drinks a load of water, and wheels out the other side. Lo and behold, NEW TIRES!!!

"I'm worried about my sex life with the girlfriend,"  I told my mate. "She seems to have lost interest." 

"Try being rough with her," he suggested. "Pull her hair a bit, slap her arse, tell her she's a dirty whore, that kind of thing." 

"Christ mate," I said. "I don't think she'd like that." 

"Are you kidding?" he gasped. "She fucking loves it." 

8 minutes ago, scotty said:

"I'm worried about my sex life with the girlfriend,"  I told my mate. "She seems to have lost interest." 

"Try being rough with her," he suggested. "Pull her hair a bit, slap her arse, tell her she's a dirty whore, that kind of thing." 

"Christ mate," I said. "I don't think she'd like that." 

"Are you kidding?" he gasped. "She fucking loves it." 

I laughed until I stopped

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 14 August 2016 at 9:50 AM, Wizardsleeve said:

Three disabled guys (a blind man, an amputee, and a guy in a wheelchair) are flying back with the USA team from the Paralympic games in the Middle East when their plane crashes in the Sahara Desert. The three disabled guys (the only survivors) are now stranded and wait for someone to rescue them, but no one showed. They start to get real thirsty, so they decide to seek out water. The amputee leads the way, with the blind man pushing the guy in the wheelchair; and, eventually they find an oasis. The amputee leader goes into the water first, cools himself down, drinks a load of water, walks out the other side and lo and behold, he has a NEW LEG! He gets excited and encourages his friends to do the same. The blind man offers to push the guy in the wheelchair, but he gets refused because the guy in the chair wants to be Mr Independent and isists the blind man goes ahead first. So he goes into the water, cools himself down, drinks a load of water, walks out the other side and lo and behold, he can SEE! Now the guy in the wheelchair's getting really excited, starts pushing with all his might, goes into the water, cools himself down, drinks a load of water, and wheels out the other side. Lo and behold, NEW TIRES!!!

Snappy delivery Wiz, you drivelling chimp. Fuck me. 

I took Mrs Manky to a seafood restraint. The owner, Gervais, came over and asked what I would like. I looked in the big tank and said, "I'll have squid". Gervais asked which one as they had several squids. I told him I would like a green one and he pointed out that there were several shades of green squids. I said that I would have a lime green one. Gervais asked me which lime green squid I would like as there were two in the tank so I told him I would like the one with a moustache. Gervais got a net, caught the lime green squid with a moustache and took it through to the kitchen.

Getting a big chopper, Gervais was just about to send the squid to meet his maker when the squid turned to look at him with a little tear trickling from his eye. Gervais put the chopper down and thought, "I can't do this to this cute little squid", and called for his head dish washer, Hans, to despatch the squid. Now Hans was hard as nails. An ex SS concentration camp guard with a penchant for casual violence. Hans picked up the chopper and was just about to kill the squid when it looked up at Hans with a little tear trickling from the corner of his eye. Hans let go of his chopper and said, "Sorry boss, I can't do this."

Which just goes to show, Hans that does dishes can be as soft as Gervais, with lime green hairy lipped squid.

30 minutes ago, Manky said:

I took Mrs Manky to a seafood restraint. The owner, Gervais, came over and asked what I would like. I looked in the big tank and said, "I'll have squid". Gervais asked which one as they had several squids. I told him I would like a green one and he pointed out that there were several shades of green squids. I said that I would have a lime green one. Gervais asked me which lime green squid I would like as there were two in the tank so I told him I would like the one with a moustache. Gervais got a net, caught the lime green squid with a moustache and took it through to the kitchen.

Getting a big chopper, Gervais was just about to send the squid to meet his maker when the squid turned to look at him with a little tear trickling from his eye. Gervais put the chopper down and thought, "I can't do this to this cute little squid", and called for his head dish washer, Hans, to despatch the squid. Now Hans was hard as nails. An ex SS concentration camp guard with a penchant for casual violence. Hans picked up the chopper and was just about to kill the squid when it looked up at Hans with a little tear trickling from the corner of his eye. Hans let go of his chopper and said, "Sorry boss, I can't do this."

Which just goes to show, Hans that does dishes can be as soft as Gervais, with lime green hairy lipped squid.

Manky, I hope something happens to you in the near future, that makes the hellish video scene in Event Horizon look like something shown on CBeebies. 

12 minutes ago, nocti said:

Manky, I hope something happens to you in the near future, that makes the hellish video scene in Event Horizon look like something shown on CBeebies. 

Thank you. Your fawning adulation is noted. Now fuck off.

8 hours ago, Manky said:

Stupid cunt

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
22 hours ago, Manky said:

Long, tortuous and fucking shit. 

There is a trend for long rambling shit jokes at the moment, and this is among the worst. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
On August 15, 2016 at 5:13 PM, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Snappy delivery Wiz, you drivelling chimp. Fuck me. 

Coming from you, high praise indeed, Quince. 

Guest Wizardsleeve

A gay man goes to his doctor, complains of pains he's experiencing in his gut and arse. The doctor says "let's have a look then" and gloves his hands and grabs the tube of KY. After a moment of examination, he tells the man there's a bouquet of flowers up there. "I have no idea how this could happen or who would do such a thing to you!"  The man replies "well read the card then!"