CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Sickipedia.

scotty

Guest DingTheRioja
On 24/10/2016 at 10:19 AM, scotty said:

I've just renamed my WiFi network to "Police Surveillance Van #02".

That should keep my neighbours on their toes for a while.

I'm just going to log into my router.. brb...

JSA Sanctions Northern - Vehicle #2a

My mate Leroy died, and I was invited to his funeral. Wanting to be respectful, I had my dark suit and black tie pressed and set off for the Episcopal Church. 

His family were furious and wouldn't let me in. One of them even threw a punch at me.

With hindsight, perhaps my ghetto blaster was a bit too loud, and maybe I shouldn't have blacked up.

5 hours ago, scotty said:

My mate Leroy died, and I was invited to his funeral. Wanting to be respectful, I had my dark suit and black tie pressed and set off for the Episcopal Church. 

His family were furious and wouldn't let me in. One of them even threw a punch at me.

With hindsight, perhaps my ghetto blaster was a bit too loud, and maybe I shouldn't have blacked up.

Reported...

for being the most awful  ' joke'  I've ever had the misfortune of reading.

Guest Wizardsleeve

I was fucking my new gf up the arse when she suddenly asked me why I am so good at it.

I told it has taken years of practice.  She replied "bit of a player in your day then?"

"No, I was in prison."  

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, Eddie said:

I do scotty but they are taken down just because they are racist.

Never mind that. Did you ever manage to pork that lying spiritualist bint? Has she anything planned for tomorrow night? 

18 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Never mind that. Did you ever manage to pork that lying spiritualist bint? Has she anything planned for tomorrow night? 

Work in progress with the silly mare. Anyway what the fuck are you doing up and about at this early hour? , feeling bright and breezy without the guilt of your drug frenzy sat night must be a new experience. Good for you, Bill will be rough this morning.

4 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Work in progress with the silly mare. Anyway what the fuck are you doing up and about at this early hour? , feeling bright and breezy without the guilt of your drug frenzy sat night must be a new experience. Good for you, Bill will be rough this morning.

I'm on my way to Church shortly. I'm going to pray for a Trump win in the USA.

• Like 1

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
43 minutes ago, Eddie said:

If I were you, I would stage a seance, and contrive to have her dead grandmother advise her to suck your dick. 

In truth, I have about 2 or 3 drug dabblings per annum, when the right people come together from far afield and my brats are firmly placed with in laws so there is zero shit to deal with the day after. Aside from that, the cunts have me up at the crack of dawn every fucking day.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
54 minutes ago, Punkape said:

You're barking up the wrong tree punkers. I'm afraid there's a specific circle of Dis reserved for bummers like you. 

38 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

If I were you, I would stage a seance, and contrive to have her dead grandmother advise her to suck your dick. 

In truth, I have about 2 or 3 drug dabblings per annum, when the right people come together from far afield and my brats are firmly placed with in laws so there is zero shit to deal with the day after. Aside from that, the cunts have me up at the crack of dawn every fucking day.

I've used the old physic trick before, I met a clients boss a bit worse for wear in a pub. She worked for a tv production company. Got talking about paranormal tv shows and I let slip I was a clarevouent at Eltham spiritualist church. I told her I can make things move without touching them.

She was having none of it until I bet her 10 quid I could make her tits move up and down without touching them. She agreed so I grabbed both of them, had a good squeeze and payed up. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
4 minutes ago, Eddie said:

I've used the old physic trick before, I met a clients boss a bit worse for wear in a pub. She worked for a tv production company. Got talking about paranormal tv shows and I let slip I was a clarevouent at Eltham spiritualist church. I told her I can make things move without touching them.

She was having none of it until I bet her 10 quid I could make her tits move up and down without touching them. She agreed so I grabbed both of them, had a good squeeze and payed up. 

You spoon bending cunt. It sounds contractually sound though, and she has no legal recourse whatever. We have the invitation to treat clearly described by you in plain English, a verbal acquiescence witnessed by several 3rd parties, and you made good on your compensation offer.

As I see it, if anything, you could reclaim your tenner on the grounds that you were steaming and therefore declare the contract null, on grounds of diminished responsibility. Further, I advise you to aver you were taken advantage of, and demand equivalent restitution in the form of ten pounds from her, with 8% interest running, plus legal expenses. 

If you give slags like this an inch, they'll fucking walk all over you. Don't be a doormat Eddie.

26 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

You spoon bending cunt. It sounds contractually sound though, and she has no legal recourse whatever. We have the invitation to treat clearly described by you in plain English, a verbal acquiescence witnessed by several 3rd parties, and you made good on your compensation offer.

As I see it, if anything, you could reclaim your tenner on the grounds that you were steaming and therefore declare the contract null, on grounds of diminished responsibility. Further, I advise you to aver you were taken advantage of, and demand equivalent restitution in the form of ten pounds from her, with 8% interest running, plus legal expenses. 

If you give slags like this an inch, they'll fucking walk all over you. Don't be a doormat Eddie.

Best tenner I ever spent, those puppies were massive. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
7 hours ago, Punkape said:

Pinky, I'm sorry, but ass worship is  not really true religious worship, no matter how enthusiastic you are. However, as Catholicism is fairly bumming-centric, you're certainly in the right place.