CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

racist Jesus

Eddie

I always knew I was on the side of the righteous not wanting to open the floodgates to the world,  the arch bishop of Canterbury said Jesus spent a great deal of his time on Earth fretting about an influx of economic migrants from places like Judea and Sodom.

Anyone who wants uncontrolled immigration is defying Christ, celeb wank stains such as Benedict cumerbatch, stephen fry and James obrien will be sent to the hell fire, i think i will drink to that tonight.

• Like 1

Guest Manky
1 hour ago, nocti said:

Anyone who can turn water into wine, and is a tad wary of foreigners coming from a place named after arse-fucking gets my vote.

I always knew he was a good guy.

Guest Manky
6 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Indtold me so.opa carpenter he could have kno cked you up a cross to burn quick sharp.

That is a scurrillous accusation. I dont have to like a mass influx of Johnn Foreigners, the Archbish told me so.

Guest Bill Stickers
48 minutes ago, Manky said:

the Archbish told me so.

No doubt the local vicar told you not to say anything after he fingered you in the vestibule, and you listened to him as well.

5 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

No doubt the local vicar told you not to say anything after he fingered you in the vestibule, and you listened to him as well.

The biggest indictment against Manky is that he loved Thatcher. As a northerner from Manchester I just can't get my head around that. What an absolutely stupid fucking cunt.

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Decimus said:

The biggest indictment against Manky is that he loved Thatcher. As a northerner from Manchester I just can't get my head around that. What an absolutely stupid fucking cunt.

You obviously never experienced the absolute power shit mad wankers from some of the Unions who would purposefully ruin a whole town, just because it was the next town, not theirs, and do it using the money and power given to them by that next town...

Someone had to fuck the Unions, it just happened to be maggie.

Just now, DingTheRioja said:

You obviously never experienced the absolute power shit mad wankers from some of the Unions who would purposefully ruin a whole town, just because it was the next town, not theirs, and do it using the money and power given to them by that next town...

I didn't Ding, but all I'm saying is that the majority of people in the north despised the woman, and as a self-proclaimed working class Manc, I can't understand his position on her.

Guest DingTheRioja
Just now, Decimus said:

I didn't Ding, but all I'm saying is that the majority of people in the north despised the woman, and as a self-proclaimed working class Manc, I can't understand his position on her.

No, the majority of the peopl on the wrong end of the miners union despised her... they seem to forget that Scargill was part of the spit roasting that they got, he right royally fucked them over for his own ends, washed his hands of them, and they still revere the cunt. 

There are many in the north who can't stand the miners, they were arrogant, overpaid, underworked thick cunts living in the wrong century...

I remember going down some of the pit villages after loads of them took the bung, did they invest it wisely? did they set up businesses to support themselves? No, they bought Rolls Royces by the dozen... terraced streets of 100 houses with 4 or 5 rollers parked down each road, Mercs were for the "paupers" who didn't have enough service. 

Then when the money was gone they came up here poaching...

Pricks the lot of them.

7 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

No, the majority of the peopl on the wrong end of the miners union despised her... they seem to forget that Scargill was part of the spit roasting that they got, he right royally fucked them over for his own ends, washed his hands of them, and they still revere the cunt. 

There are many in the north who can't stand the miners, they were arrogant, overpaid, underworked thick cunts living in the wrong century...

I remember going down some of the pit villages after loads of them took the bung, did they invest it wisely? did they set up businesses to support themselves? No, they bought Rolls Royces by the dozen... terraced streets of 100 houses with 4 or 5 rollers parked down each road, Mercs were for the "paupers" who didn't have enough service. 

Then when the money was gone they came up here poaching...

Pricks the lot of them.

I agree, the miners, mislead by Scargill, didn't do much to endear themselves to non mining communities, whether in the north or south. I'm not defending or attacking either side, I'm just saying that Manky is in the minority of people I have ever met from the north, and I've met plenty through my time living in Leeds. But then again, as a student, I was mostly associating with other students

Guest Manky

Manchester has a problem that some people will vote for a dog turd if it sings "The Red Flag"  During the cold war, Maggie stood firm and with Ronnie changed the world only for wankers since then to fuck it all up. I was not the only working class Manc who liked Maggie and we pitied the tossers who tried to demonise her.

Anyone is free to disagree but 30 years on I think my mind is made up. That is all so if I've provoked anyone. Good

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
1 hour ago, Decimus said:

The biggest indictment against Manky is that he loved Thatcher. As a northerner from Manchester I just can't get my head around that. What an absolutely stupid fucking cunt.....

......that Bill Stickers is.

Guest DingTheRioja

A mates dad was a copper on the frontlines, the miners were generally ok on picket, it was the commie/anarchist cunts who caused the real trouble, and only when they knew the TV were there... it was more than a couple of times he told us that when teh "outsiders" came in to stir shit up, the miners took them down the WMC, got a few beers down theirs necks, then kicked fuck out of the cunts and sent them packing.

When teh miners and police has a scuffle, they were usually "good natured", bit of shoving, a few punches... it was the other cunts who started the bricks and chains..

24 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

A mates dad was a copper on the frontlines, the miners were generally ok on picket, it was the commie/anarchist cunts who caused the real trouble, and only when they knew the TV were there... it was more than a couple of times he told us that when teh "outsiders" came in to stir shit up, the miners took them down the WMC, got a few beers down theirs necks, then kicked fuck out of the cunts and sent them packing.

When teh miners and police has a scuffle, they were usually "good natured", bit of shoving, a few punches... it was the other cunts who started the bricks and chains..

Fuck me, back on topic , what would Jesus do ?

Guest DingTheRioja
26 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Fuck me, back on topic , what would Jesus do ?

I thought I'd given you a modern version of The Parable of the Good Samaritan..??

3 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

The unions definitely had it coming. I'm as far from being a thatcherite as it's possible to get, I hated her with a vengeance and still do,  but the bottom line is that the unions had to be sorted. Someone had to do it, she just happened to be the one who grasped the nettle.

24 minutes ago, scotty said:

The unions definitely had it coming. I'm as far from being a thatcherite as it's possible to get, I hated her with a vengeance and still do,  but the bottom line is that the unions had to be sorted. Someone had to do it, she just happened to be the one who grasped the nettle.

What did you hate about Thatcher?

Guest DingTheRioja
59 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Her handbags left a lot to be desired. Don't ask me about her policies because I dont know about that sort of thing. I know about making cakes and fluffy kittens though!

Apparently she used to eat fluffy kittens that were made into cakes.... allegedly.... according to Some Wimmin

Guest Snatch
3 hours ago, Rick_B said:

Well now if you had said water into real ale I would have assumed that you are Nigel Farage.

:)

You had to get a racist link in there somewhere didn't you.

Prick.

Guest Manky
13 hours ago, Decimus said:

But then again, as a student, I was mostly associating with other students

Student. Pah. That says it all. Just when I thought you couldn't possibly be a bigger cunt, you admit that.

Even Jesus would think you were a cunt.