CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Lost Members

Guest Lady Penelope

Guest Snatch
6 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

She had such complete and utter loathing of fat cunts that I used to wonder if she was once a bit of a chubster herself. She had no time for misogynists either - she must really have fucking hated Bernard Manning!

I did mention a few times that I thought she was a lard arse and she never denied it.

31 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

She had such complete and utter loathing of fat cunts that I used to wonder if she was once a bit of a chubster herself. She had no time for misogynists either - she must really have fucking hated Bernard Manning!

I can't remember for sure whether she'd been married or not, but I seem to recall her referring to an ex husband? Perhaps she'd once been a chubby bride.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
3 hours ago, scotty said:

Catwoman goI banned, didn't she? I seem to recall a post where she told admin to fuck off, he got a strop on and handed her a permaban.

Well, if thats what it takes.

Roops, i bet your fannies drier than a 2 years out of date packet of Cream Crackers.

Oh fuck it. Just remembered you're not admin anymore. Oh well.

Guest Snatch
5 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Well, if thats what it takes.

Roops, i bet your fannies drier than a 2 years out of date packet of Cream Crackers.

Oh fuck it. Just remembered you're not admin anymore. Oh well.

Nice one Drew,you've just invited her to post another 7 pages bullshit.

3 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Kronenbourg donated various display parachutes to the REP because they got through so much of the stuff along with all the other legion regiments. But that was in the early 80's

I go a little further back than that.... Of course beer was the staple..... But pastis was the hard liquor of choice.

image.jpeg

8 hours ago, scotty said:

Catwoman got banned, didn't she? I seem to recall a post where she told admin to fuck off, he got a strop on and handed her a permaban.

As I recall Catwoman wasn't very fond of me, I can't imagine why because I'm great.

:)

As far as I know she hasn't been on the new combined forum and was a poster on the old main posting board but never the old forum, so if she was banned by "Admin" it would have been the previous Admin. I was never an administrator on the old main posting board and moderators could only issue a 24 hour ban. I never banned Cat or anyone else much. The only accounts I ever deleted were that troll Eggybreath who was doing the site over time and time again by filling the latest posts section with bollox.

10 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

I go a little further back than that.... Of course beer was the staple..... But pastis was the hard liquor of choice.

Cactus Charlie's in Paris used to mix cocktails in your mouth in a barber's chair "upside downers".

It was just off the Champs Elleysee. And not far from the Rue St Denis. Fort de Nogent in Vincennes offered refuge.....

1 hour ago, Rick_B said:

As I recall Catwoman wasn't very fond of me, I can't imagine why because I'm great.

:)

As far as I know she hasn't been on the new combined forum and was a poster on the old main posting board but never the old forum, so if she was banned by "Admin" it would have been the previous Admin. I was never an administrator on the old main posting board and moderators could only issue a 24 hour ban. I never banned Cat or anyone else much. The only accounts I ever deleted were that troll Eggybreath who was doing the site over time and time again by filling the latest posts section with bollox.

It wasn't you that banned her, it was whoever had the username "admin" and obviously was able to ban her. I seem to recall she made some innocuous comment, but ended it with "by the way admin, fuck off."  Admin replied that he would return a donation she'd made and then ban her from posting again. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
31 minutes ago, scotty said:

It wasn't you that banned her, it was whoever had the username "admin" and obviously was able to ban her. I seem to recall she made some innocuous comment, but ended it with "by the way admin, fuck off."  Admin replied that he would return a donation she'd made and then ban her from posting again. 

What I remember about Catwoman, was a foul, loathsome individual, with utter disdain for life itself.  

10 hours ago, scotty said:

Catwoman got banned, didn't she? I seem to recall a post where she told admin to fuck off, he got a strop on and handed her a permaban.

If admin banned members who told them to fuck off, there'd be nobody on here. I'm sure I've told them to fuck off but ive yet to see the inside of a CC cell

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

If admin banned members who told them to fuck off, there'd be nobody on here. I'm sure I've told them to fuck off but ive yet to see the inside of a CC cell

It's not what you say, it's how you say it.  It probably shouldn't come as a surprise you passed out in Admin's front garden, and they have video of it.  You're safe, methinks! 

16 hours ago, Snatch said:

Nice one Drew,you've just invited her to post another 7 pages bullshit.

Yes, I must apologise for being the fourth most prolific poster on *that* thread. I take full responsibility for this and other extended skirmishes. I should have realised that parrying with the less cerebrally capable punters would induce m'learned colleagues into a comatose state. In mitigation, I allowed my arrogance to ignore the proven adage that "you can't fix stupid". I am so sorry.

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

Yes, I must apologise for being the fourth most prolific poster on *that* thread. I take full responsibility for this and other extended skirmishes. I should have realised that parrying with the less cerebrally capable punters would induce m'learned colleagues into a comatose state. In mitigation, I allowed my arrogance to ignore the proven adage that "you can't fix stupid". I am so sorry.

What an absolute, rambling fucking cunt.

Guest Snatch
12 hours ago, Rick_B said:

As I recall Catwoman wasn't very fond of me

We are all Catwoman and I claim my £5.

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

Fuck off you stupid cunt.

Guest nobgobbler
20 hours ago, scotty said:

I can't remember for sure whether she'd been married or not, but I seem to recall her referring to an ex husband? Perhaps she'd once been a chubby bride.

I did used to wonder if she and "the" chubby bride were one and the same, the number of times she sprung to her defence. I think one of her final comments was that she was off to some other site where she could say what the fuck she likes. She got on with Jazz and he said pretty much the same thing about going to a new site. I bet that's rather jolly. Our loss and all that.

Guest Snatch
3 hours ago, nobgobbler said:

I did used to wonder if she and "the" chubby bride were one and the same, the number of times she sprung to her defence. I think one of her final comments was that she was off to some other site where she could say what the fuck she likes. She got on with Jazz and he said pretty much the same thing about going to a new site. I bet that's rather jolly. Our loss and all that.

Did they actually say what the site was called?