CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Paul McCartney

Guest redrum

Guest luke swarm
5 minutes ago, redrum said:

OK so he wrote yesterday but he's still a fucking flid.

cunt.jpg

You stupid fucking toe rag..........how dare you malign someone who has given so much to the disabled.

well one anyway.

Guest Snatch

This'll be the same McCartney that said he would never play another Beatles song live again as he had so much other music to offer. It didn't take long for him to find out no-one gave a fuck about his other music. Now he wants to buy the Beatles music rights back so he can get a few more  million in the bank due to copyrights. His own fault for selling them in the first place.

Another up his own arse cunt.

Apple,don't even bother replying. It will only be about the fucking ashes.

Guest luke swarm
5 minutes ago, Eddie said:

He spoilt that Heather mills,  for her birthday he bought her a plane, and for the other leg a razor.

She has a beautiful leg...first time I saw it I remarked what a fine good looking leg......I have nothing against her leg.

Trouble is neither has she

Cook and Moore ,Tarzan sketch...Pure gold

You'd have said it was impossible to do worse than that lentil-guzzling septic talent vacuum he married first time around, but you'd have been wrong. On that sort of downward trajectory, maybe there's hope for Susan Boyle yet.

55 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

He also wrote Mull of Kintyre. "Flid" is too kind a word.

Come off it, the only music you Scots love,  is bagpipe music and The Proclaimers. Apparently.

Guest luke swarm
4 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

You'd have said it was impossible to do worse than that lentil-guzzling septic talent vacuum he married first time around, but you'd have been wrong. On that sort of downward trajectory, maybe there's hope for Susan Boyle yet.

still did better than Lennon in the wife dept though Baws. What the fuck did he see in that Yoko Ono thing.

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

I nearly laughed my tits off when I heard there was meat in her range of veggie sausages... dozy bint...

1 hour ago, luke swarm said:

still did better than Lennon in the wife dept though Baws. What the fuck did he see in that Yoko Ono thing.

DIdn't the rest of the Beatles call her the witch or something?

I actually hope this cunt snuffs it this year. There's been some shit deaths and we're just about at the first quarter. It'd be nice to have a good one. 

If Robbie Williams and Morrissey follow suit I'll hire an open top bus and wank myself silly around the UK on show to all and sundry. If they don't I'll probably just stick to England only.

17 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

I nearly laughed my tits off when I heard there was meat in her range of veggie sausages... dozy bint...

There wasn't. In 1992 a number of her Country Pies were found to contain meat. Most probably it was the result of deliberate sabotage. As a result at least 700 pies were recalled. She never said she made the food herself and it's always been debatable as to what extent they are based on the food she herself cooked. At the time they were made by Ross Young. Probably the worst thing about the original Linda McCartney range is that they were full of hydrogenated fats, especially the sausages. Once regarded as a good thing because they are vegetable based, it's now widely accepted that they are the worst possible fats health wise, far more likely to clog your arteries than butter, lard etc.

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 hours ago, redrum said:

OK so he wrote yesterday but he's still a fucking flid.

cunt.jpg

He's a soft cunt. He's too generous when it comes to giving talentless cunts a leg up. 

1 hour ago, Eddie said:

Heather Mills is clearly unbalanced. A couple of beermats under her left leg does the trick.

19 minutes ago, nocti said:

I actually hope this cunt snuffs it this year. There's been some shit deaths and we're just about at the first quarter. It'd be nice to have a good one. 

If Robbie Williams and Morrissey follow suit I'll hire an open top bus and wank myself silly around the UK on show to all and sundry. If they don't I'll probably just stick to England only.

2 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

He's a soft cunt. He's too generous when it comes to giving talentless cunts a leg up. 

You bastards! You bastards! You horrible bastards! LOL LOL ?

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
38 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

There wasn't. In 1992 a number of her Country Pies were found to contain meat. Most probably it was the result of deliberate sabotage. As a result at least 700 pies were recalled. She never said she made the food herself and it's always been debatable as to what extent they are based on the food she herself cooked. At the time they were made by Ross Young. Probably the worst thing about the original Linda McCartney range is that they were full of hydrogenated fats, especially the sausages. Once regarded as a good thing because they are vegetable based, it's now widely accepted that they are the worst possible fats health wise, far more likely to clog your arteries than butter, lard etc.

If any members have trouble sleeping tonight just read the above. This is comparable to the boring shits that Roops post

1 hour ago, Rick_B said:

This must go some way to explaining why my friend's wife, who always rants at everyone within earshot how going vegan would make them so much fitter, healthier, and happier, is such a fucking fat, miserable cunt.

Guest DingTheRioja

A few things...

2 hours ago, Rick_B said:

There wasn't. blah blah.... it was the pies.... blah blah fucking blah

As per Drew.

1 hour ago, Punkape said:

What do you call a dog with wings ?

Linda McCartney.......

Lol.

36 minutes ago, nocti said:

This must go some way to explaining why my friend's wife, who always rants at everyone within earshot how going vegan would make them so much fitter, healthier, and happier, is such a fucking fat, miserable cunt.

Vegans are the worst of cunts, how the fuck are you supposed to make a bacon butty with no bacon and no fucking butter?

Those same cunts are often the ones who whine about "wheat intolerance" so we don't even get any fucking bread for it...

I'll fuckin "intolerance" you, you cunts...