CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guests Who Over Stay Their Welcome

Decimus

Guest JackoTC
On Thursday, March 24, 2016 at 10:59 PM, Frank said:

I'll get round to that worm once I've been through the sad state of affairs that is you and Roops. There's no doubt you've given her a good cunting.. but what a fucking idiot you made yourself look in the process.

Is my Baldrick still here?

I tried to keep them at bay in your absence, but they ganged up on me and cunted me good an' proper like.

Deco and I made peace - I couldn't be fucked logging in every day just to like his posts.

I've made no headway with Snatch. He's still heading the "admin ban Frank" campaign, and quoting from 3 year old posts. Its a shame.

Ed is the best one on here without doubt now, after Bill & you and I. I don't care if he's poor.

Guest Snatch
2 minutes ago, Properkhunt said:

At any one point, never less than half a dozen.

Just now, Admin said:

You reckon?

At least one of you should know. Or are you both Frank?

Guest JackoTC
On Thursday, March 24, 2016 at 10:59 PM, Frank said:

Is my Baldrick still here?

......and if its all the fucking same to you, I told you I prefer Sancho Panza

Just now, Properkhunt said:

You are playing with fire.

Proper.. dearest, I have repeatedly asked you to update my Community Reputation and reinstate my 'likes'. How the fuck do you expect anyone to take me seriously with the current post/like status? If some idiot like Bubbles takes a look at my profile, he'd have no idea of my genius. The cunt's already had a dig this morning.

As regards to all that bollocks with your IP address gizmo, will you ever learn that thing doesn't fucking work? Listen to the Roops.. you dope. She may have an orange fanny, but she continuously makes you look rather silly.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Properkhunt said:

I gave you 200 likes, and that was being generous. You missed the starting gun at the commencement of the popularity race some months ago. You'll have to work with that you lazy cunt as it is out of my hands, now I am only a moderator.

Hear, hear. Now fuck off, Frank. 

1 hour ago, JackoTC said:

I tried to keep them at bay in your absence, but they ganged up on me and cunted me good an' proper like.

Deco and I made peace - I couldn't be fucked logging in every day just to like his posts.

I've made no headway with Snatch. He's still heading the "admin ban Frank" campaign, and quoting from 3 year old posts. Its a shame.

Ed is the best one on here without doubt now, after Bill & you and I. I don't care if he's poor.

Even a poor man can receive honors

Guest luke swarm
1 hour ago, JackoTC said:

......and if its all the fucking same to you, I told you I prefer Sancho Panza

what is that disgusting stench reminiscent of some cunts arse.

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Snatch said:

How many ID's has the cunt got for fucks sake?

1 hour ago, Properkhunt said:

At any one point, never less than half a dozen.

1 hour ago, Frank said:

I'd out a couple of quid on the second option being closest...

1 hour ago, Properkhunt said:

I gave you 200 likes, and that was being generous. You missed the starting gun at the commencement of the popularity race some months ago. You'll have to work with that you lazy cunt as it is out of my hands, now I am only a moderator.

With your fantastic and lucrative mind, I'm sure you sold out just at the right time. Now you've got time on your hands, you can be bedazzled by the blinking lights on your IP cheating scheming punter machine to your heart's content. However tempting it might be, don't under any circumstances attach that thing to your wife's fanny... I can tell you now she's fucked everyone from Wembley to Walthamstow. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

Shoosh. 

Bubba, what do you think of Ding's new avatar?

As you know, I'm a laid back, tolerant sort of guy and I've not usually got a bad word to say to or about anyone.

But if I have to look at that grinning fucking Ken Hom emoji bouncing across my screen one more time, I'm going to hunt Ding down and double fist his arse and colon up to his mouth. Un-lubed.

Guest DingTheRioja
Just now, Decimus said:

As you know, I'm a laid back, tolerant sort of guy and I've not usually got a bad word to say to or about anyone.

But if I have to look at that fucking Ken Hom emoji bouncing across my screen one more time, I'm going to hunt Ding down and double fist his arse and colon up to his mouth. Un-lubed.

Another button pressed... too fucking easy this...

12 minutes ago, Decimus said:

But if I have to look at that grinning fucking Ken Hom emoji bouncing across my screen one more time, I'm going to hunt Ding down and double fist his arse and colon up to his mouth. Un-lubed.

He's a cunt. End of. Not meant as a compliment either.  

He appears to be getting kicks out of supposedly winding people up by being a bit 'zany', when truth be told, people are just pissed off and bored shitless by his existence. He craves acceptance, yet will always be found wanting.

I'd say ignore the cunt as he serves absolutely no purpose. Although I'd keep an eye on the creepy cunt, his self proclaimed success with the ladies is extremely odd, and his borderline rapist comments towards the fairer members of the corner should perhaps be reported to the authorities. 

So should Wizardsleeve for that matter. Slimy, lecherous cunts, the pair of them. 

• Like 2