CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Not having food on a plate

Bubba C

3 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Ding, is this your Sermon on The Mount moment?

Stop proselytising and say something funny. Please. Whilst I enjoy endlessly cunting you for your pathetic attempts to be humorous, it would be nice to have a day off. Bill, Bubbles and Luke don't come cheap you know. For every "Fuck off Ding" they post, under the terns of their contract I'm having to pay them a fiver apiece. Double on Sundays.

Don't lie, Decs, we all know your hard-earned is going on stamp duty and bubble wrap for your fine china. 

All my work is pro bono. 

1 minute ago, Bubbles said:

Don't lie, Decs, we all know your hard-earned is going on stamp duty and bubble wrap for your fine china. 

All my work is pro bono. 

Speaking off which, bubba this will be my last post on the corner for a while. I'm moving tomorrow and will be busy for fuck knows how long. Until I return, you, Bill and Luke can run the operation as a triumvirate. I fully expect you to turn on each other, and the victor will be my lieutenant upon my return.

On ‎24‎/‎03‎/‎2016 at 3:51 PM, Bubbles said:

What the fuck is it with restaurants and pubs these days? Is there a shortage of plates in the world, or is it simply the fucking trend to serve a 3 course meal on anything but a plate, the one fucking thing that particular piece of crockery was designed for? 

Starter in some glass fucking dish, main on a fucking piece of wood and desert on some slate. Not one fucking plate throughout, it was only because the waitress had a fuckable arse and tits that I didn't lose my shit.

Fuck off, give me my food on a plate and my fucking pint in a normal glass, not something that looks like a fucking knock-off Waterford crystal fucking vase. 

Cunts 

Not just that Bubbles, its when you're given a glowing, red hot brick, slab of raw meat and expected to cook it yourself that makes my shit hang sideways! Fucking Paris dwelling cunts!

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Speaking off which, bubba this will be my last post on the corner for a while. I'm moving tomorrow and will be busy for fuck knows how long. Until I return, you, Bill and Luke can run the operation as a triumvirate. I fully expect you to turn on each other, and the victor will be my lieutenant upon my return.

Fuck off, I'm going to bribe Admin to ban you and see if he'll dish out some of those 20,000 likes the sneaky cunt granted himself. 

Or I'll train Mickey and Dung in the art of cunting and unleash them on you upon your return.

I have a feeling you may survive.

Guest DingTheRioja

Hopefully someone will use a roll of packing tape all round his head, stick him in a box, and put him in Storage for a few months.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, Bubbles said:

Fuck off, I'm going to bribe Admin to ban you and see if he'll dish out some of those 20,000 likes the sneaky cunt granted himself. 

Or I'll train Mickey and Dung in the art of cunting and unleash them on you upon your return.

I don't know what he's making a song and dance about, it's easy to move a caravan onto some derelict council brownfield site, the starving horses do all the, er, donkey work. 

Guest N/A
On 24 March 2016 at 3:51 PM, Bubbles said:

What the fuck is it with restaurants and pubs these days? Is there a shortage of plates in the world, or is it simply the fucking trend to serve a 3 course meal on anything but a plate, the one fucking thing that particular piece of crockery was designed for? 

Starter in some glass fucking dish, main on a fucking piece of wood and desert on some slate. Not one fucking plate throughout, it was only because the waitress had a fuckable arse and tits that I didn't lose my shit.

Fuck off, give me my food on a plate and my fucking pint in a normal glass, not something that looks like a fucking knock-off Waterford crystal fucking vase. 

Cunts 

There's a restaurant near us that serves the food on the floor along with your fucking teeth if you call the chef a cunt.   However I definitely go with this nom.....it's taking liberties with the customer.  If you order a bowl of soup or a plate of food, you do not expect the kitchen to serve it up on a piece of asbestos guttering.  On the other hand the girls could serve my burger and fries on last months jam rag in Hooters Nottingham.

5 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

There's a restaurant near us that serves the food on the floor along with your fucking teeth if you call the chef a cunt. On the other hand the girls could serve my burger and fries on last months jam rag in Hooters Nottingham.

Paul Scarrott is that you?   

Guest N/A
On 5 May 2016 at 8:52 PM, Bubbles said:

Bubbles...I much preferred your previous avatar on profile....it made you look like a sweaty faced peodo on the vinegar strokes....very you.    Who's this fat Welsh looking cunt with a gay beard and shit spec savers ?

50 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

Who the fuck is he?

Google him you stupid cunt. He was  the super yob for Nottingham forest, if you're the type of cunt planning on going to England vs russia and causing trouble I would have though you would have known that.

Guest Wizardsleeve
On March 25, 2016 at 1:14 PM, colonelkurtz said:

along with all the poncing about with what i consider essentially to be fuel , when we ordered a three person platter which would  be sufficient for four of us imagine my surprise when the bill included a £5 "plate charge" .... the cunts !... if that's the going rate for washing a cunting plate then I've obviously been underpaying the missus for all these years 

If she hasn't said anything, keep your mouth shut. If she has made a grievance about it, give her one up the wrong 'un every time, and condition her to accept the natural order of things. 

Guest N/A
12 hours ago, Eddie said:

Google him you stupid cunt. He was  the super yob for Nottingham forest, if you're the type of cunt planning on going to England vs russia and causing trouble I would have though you would have known that.

Eddie you fucking idiot....I'm not Jeff Stelling. I do not recall every useless third rate cunt who kicked a ball for a forth rate team in the championship.  Nottingham fucking Forest.....are you shitting me.  Do they still play in the football league?   I do recall Birtles and Woodcock if that's going to give me football credibility ..... However I suggest we meet on the hustings in Marsaille and we can settle this like gentlemen, when I put a fucking chair over your head and a glass in your face.  Fucking faggot cunt.

19 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

Eddie you fucking idiot....I'm not Jeff Stelling. I do not recall every useless third rate cunt who kicked a ball for a forth rate team in the championship.  Nottingham fucking Forest.....are you shitting me.  Do they still play in the football league?   I do recall Birtles and Woodcock if that's going to give me football credibility ..... However I suggest we meet on the hustings in Marsaille and we can settle this like gentlemen, when I put a fucking chair over your head and a glass in your face.  Fucking faggot cunt.

You really are retarded, Paul Scarrott was the original football thug who the press named super yob. He had forest tattooed on the inside of his lip and once invaded the pitch only to get a clump from Brian clough. As a late 40 something football hoolgan you should know this. Are you faking to act tough?

Just now, Monumental cunt said:

Eddie... I bow at your fountain of Google knowledge.   I don't give a fuck who this dick was or is and who the fuck is Brian Clough?  

Fuck it, I will meet you in Marsaille to cut some brains into you.