CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Vagina Monologues

Earl of Punkape

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Hokey Gingers said:

In fairness i have heard on occasion after particular vigorous lovemaking fanny "farts", a kind of sound similar to a pursing of the lips with short, sharp blasts and parps. Not to be confused with Judges vigorous lovemaking farts which, according to his neighbours, were extremely long, multi tonal and even rivalled the great Desert Orchid`s pre race nervous flatulence. Indeed.

I have it on good (medical) authority, that you shouldn't "induce" fanny farts by blowing up there.. it can apparently have serious consequences...

9 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

I have it on good (medical) authority, that you shouldn't "induce" fanny farts by blowing up there.. it can apparently have serious consequences...

I've heard that as well. 

It hasn't worked on my wife in twenty years of trying. 

Guest JackoTC
17 hours ago, Punkape said:

The Vagina Monologues is made up of a varying number of monologues read by a varying number of women (initially, Eve Ensler performed every monologue herself, with subsequent performances featuring three actresses, and more recent versions featuring a different actress for every role). Each of the monologues deals with an aspect of the feminine experience, touching on matters such as sex, love, rape, menstruation, female genital mutilation, masturbation, birth, orgasm, the various common names for the vagina, or simply as a physical aspect of the body. A recurring theme throughout the piece is the vagina as a tool of female empowerment, and the ultimate embodiment of individuality.

Attended by an audience of Lezzers no doubt. Sounds like hell on earth. No disrespect to lezzers. In fact I'm watching some now.

Guest DingTheRioja
35 minutes ago, JackoTC said:

Attended by an audience of Lezzers no doubt. Sounds like hell on earth. No disrespect to lezzers. In fact I'm watching some now.

There's a couple of lesbians live about 5 doors down from me... unfortunately they don't look like the ones in the films....

Guest Snatch
3 hours ago, Hokey Gingers said:

Not to be confused with Judges vigorous lovemaking farts which, according to his neighbours, were extremely long, multi tonal and even rivalled the great Desert Orchid`s pre race nervous flatulence. Indeed.

Don't you mean multi cultural.

Guest DingTheRioja
3 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Not that you would be fussy.....

I've seen their faces, and I've seen them in badly fitting shorts...

....yes I would be that fussy...

17 hours ago, nocti said:

Fucking hell Spunkers, have you been at the advocaat again? There's been some utter tripe posted on here over this bank holiday wankend, but this is next fucking level you daft faux-simian, Barrymore worshipping cunt.

This has to be the most "On Topic" nomination ever done.

It's all about cunts, done by cunts specifically for cunts. Now it's on Cuntscorner being discussed by cunts.

Fucking hell Spunkers, have you been at the advocaat again? There's been some utter tripe posted on here over this bank holiday wankend, but this is next fucking level you daft faux-simian, Barrymore worshipping cunt.

It's all about cunts, done by cunts specifically for cunts. Now it's on Cuntscorner being discussed by cunts.

Guest DingTheRioja
1 minute ago, Punkape said:

Just now, Punkape said:

The cunt might actually have a point for once....

Fucking hell, here comes the asteroid!!!!!!!

Guest DingTheRioja
Just now, Punkape said:

Are they total munters ?

Yep, they are that bad even you and Decs might turn them down for a 4-way..

..well you might...

Guest DingTheRioja
3 minutes ago, Punkape said:

I converted a lesbian once but unfortunately she lapsed back into her old ways.......

Rape and regret does not count.

6 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Yep, they are that bad even you and Decs might turn them down for a 4-way..

..well you might...

Eh? What? Has someone got some lezzers that need porking?  What the fucks going on? Why wasn't I informed? Rough you say,nae bother

Guest DingTheRioja
1 minute ago, neil298 said:

Eh? What? Has someone got some lezzers that need porking?  What the fucks going on? Why wasn't I informed? Rough you say,nae bother

Neil, I do doubt that even you would... unless.... can you still get it up after 24 beer goggles with 3 litres of vodka filters on the front?

If so, then I might be wrong... only might be.

9 minutes ago, Punkape said:

You just made some kind of sense. I don't have Nostradamus memorised, but I fear this doesn't bear well for humanity as a whole.

Guest MikeD
39 minutes ago, Punkape said:

I converted a lesbian once but unfortunately she lapsed back into her old ways.......

Obviously faked it, you fell for that one.