CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Abortion and Murder

Earl of Punkape

Although I can't be 100% certain, I'm pretty sure that Punkape.exe has covered this topic before. If it weren't for the fact that old Punky is just a badly written computer program, I'd say he was a stupid fucking cunt who, despite me disagreeing whole heartedly with the absurd subject matter of this nom, presents a very strong case for why some foetuses, or indeed grown adults, should be terminated.

9 hours ago, Punkape said:

There is little difference between abortion and murder.

The Catholic Churches teaching on the subject is clear.......it's desperately wrong.

It's about time we stopped killing our own children even if it means capital punishment for those who transgress.

Are you donald trump?

Guest Manky

As a man, I don't think it is my place to comment or get involved in the debate about abortion. It is a decision for women and women alone to make. I am sure they can find the time whilst washing up and ironing to ponder the pros and cons of this important subject.

As a quid pro quo thing, women should butt the fuck out of similarly important subjects like football, beer and cycling.

19 minutes ago, Manky said:

As a man, I don't think it is my place to comment or get involved in the debate about abortion. It is a decision for women and women alone to make. I am sure they can find the time whilst washing up and ironing to ponder the pros and cons of this important subject.

As a quid pro quo thing, women should butt the fuck out of similarly important subjects like football, beer and cycling.

My mrs leaned against the doorway on Saturday night, licked her lips and said "fancy a fuck?" 

"You're after something," I replied. 

"No I'm not!"  she protested.

"Yes you are," I said. "You're after match of the day, come back in an hour." 

• Like 1

Guest nobgobbler
12 hours ago, Punkape said:

There is little difference between abortion and murder.

The Catholic Churches teaching on the subject is clear.......it's desperately wrong.

It's about time we stopped killing our own children even if it means capital punishment for those who transgress.

Repeat bollocks.

Guest Bill Stickers

The only person less informed than the Catholic Church to comment on issues of female sexuality  is you PunkApe - you giggling Virgin first year metropolitan university student. 

5 hours ago, Ape said:

Although I can't be 100% certain, I'm pretty sure that Punkape.exe has covered this topic before. If it weren't for the fact that old Punky is just a badly written computer program, I'd say he was a stupid fucking cunt who, despite me disagreeing whole heartedly with the absurd subject matter of this nom, presents a very strong case for why some foetuses, or indeed grown adults, should be terminated.

Buy an abortion get one free with a Tesco card ! 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

The only person less informed than the Catholic Church to comment on issues of female sexuality  is you PunkApe - you giggling Virgin first year metropolitan university student. 

You should join the pro-life campaign and save a life.

Maybe you support murder because you are so crass and heathen.

Guest nobgobbler
4 minutes ago, Punkape said:

No it's not.

You should speak out against the slaughtered innocents.

It is repeat bollocks. It's been done to death. Abort yourself immediately.

17 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

At the very least the time limit needs to be reviewed. 24 weeks is frankly ludicrous. 

50 years should be about right to allow for retrospective action in Spunky's case.

Another thicky who is happy with the current arrangements.

( poofters don't need to worry about abortion)

Guest DingTheRioja
17 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

At the very least the time limit needs to be reviewed. 24 weeks is frankly ludicrous. 

50 years should be about right to allow for retrospective action in Spunky's case.

I was going to say that I thought that came under the Dumb Animals category, but so long as the cunt gets it I'm happy to go with whatever WMD excuse you want... I'll back it...

46 minutes ago, Punkape said:

The very reason people were sent to Australia in the first place.

Did your great Grandma perform backstreet abortions ?

More nonsensical bullshit. Jam some cufflinks up your arse, tie some polyester ties together and throw them over a rafter and do what your mother should have done all those years ago and terminate yourself.

Guest luke swarm
9 minutes ago, Ape said:

Interesting that the main program, running on the /abortion switch, initiated a Tesco subroutine during its execution. Perhaps Punkape.exe is capable of multi-stupidy operating mode?

it may have reached some kind of rudimentary learning stage Ape.....its what we always feared that something we thought was benign and harmless could actually reach a level of self awareness.....It may resemble an amoeba but could be almost intelligent as a ....oh that's difficult but lets say a chicken.  It should be turned off but Cunts enjoy the target practice too much. 

Guest DingTheRioja
15 minutes ago, Ape said:

Interesting that the main program, running on the /abortion switch, initiated a Tesco subroutine during its execution. Perhaps Punkape.exe is capable of multi-stupidy operating mode?

I think it's on the Fucked Loop Induction Data at the moment... otherwise known as FLID

Guest DingTheRioja
14 minutes ago, DrCunt said:

It would have been fortunate for us all if Spunky's old man had dipped his testicles in an industrial wood chipper prior to his conception.

You might say that, I would however, say a bit further...