CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Idiot protestors

Guest Bill Stickers

Guest BrothersQuim
22 minutes ago, Properkhunt said:

This is exactly the sort of protest HM government will say is perfectly legitimate i.e peaceful and that's as far as it goes, then they fuck off home for their tea. A good bit of violence, a few windows smashed in, some motors turned over and the old bill on the back foot. That sort of thing is what they don't like and gets the lazy fucking elite taking proper notice.

Couldn't agree more. It's going to take a miracle to get people off their arses to actually do anything about the total mismanagement of the country.

Sad thing is I don't think this generation has it in them, political correctness drilled into them since day 1 and an overwhelming sense of "special snowflake syndrome" that seems to be running rampant and it's a fucking shame.

Talking about the younger generation, any bloke who wears skinny jeans and has a pompadour haircut is a total and unequivocal cunt! They deserve to be raped thoroughly in every orifice by a passell of wild hogs before being thrown in a slurry pit to fucking drown. See how many of them you spot on your next trip out.

5 hours ago, Properkhunt said:

When we had civil disorder a few years ago, after the police shot dead a man in Tottenham, the orgy of looting and greed that took place was inexcusable in my opinion. They targeted people's livelihoods instead of the palace of Westminster. 

The palace of Westminster does not contain boxes of new trainers and wide screen tv's , you get me blood?

Guest Gong Farmer
15 hours ago, MikeD said:

We're all inferior to you Bill. Try as we might, we're just not on your level.

Speak for your fucking self mate. Most people surpass this novel evolutionary dead end anomaly on all levels, You shouldn't be so hard on yourself.

Guest MikeD
6 minutes ago, Gong Farmer said:

Speak for your fucking self mate. Most people surpass this novel evolutionary dead end anomaly on all levels, You shouldn't be so hard on yourself.

Or I might have been taking the piss.

Guest Manky
9 hours ago, judgetwi said:

I jumped off the Tube coming back from QPR and attended this demo. 

Is that a wise thing to do. You could have been mugged by gentlemen of a darker hue or pikeys.

Guest MikeD
2 hours ago, Eddie said:

The palace of Westminster does not contain boxes of new trainers and wide screen tv's , you get me blood?

I liked the way it was reported as people 'getting their frustration out.'

Yeah, the frustration at having to fucking pay for stuff, the thieving bastards.

10 hours ago, judgetwi said:

I jumped off the Tube coming back from QPR

Somehow, I'm not in the least bit suprised that you support a team with the word Queen's in their title.

I can imagine the look of suprise on your fat fucking face after you turned up at your first game excited at the prospect of seeing 11 cross dressing benders on the pitch, only to be confronted by 11 normal, yet exceptionally shite football players. Faggot cunt.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
18 hours ago, Eddie said:

Doesn't matter what the issue is, save the whales, stop the fracking or animal rights. The same sterotypical waste of space loser turns up. The swampy looking cunt, who has not contributed in anyway to society, but takes great offence at everything will be there filming the police on his iPhone 6. Fucking bellends who look upto cunts like Russell Brand.

Don't forget fucking wanksplats like Billy Bragg and "chumbawumba". Hate those pricks.

Guest Snatch
20 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

I accidentally stumbled into a protest today outside Downing Street about the Panama Papers.

A well known and spoken about subject the past few days and a well know and spoken about protest and you "accidentally" stumble upon it? Then you stayed to "observe" these protesting morons? Fucking bullshit Stickers you lying cunt. You knew damn well it was going on and went there with all intention to participate.

I should think you met judge there so you could later wreck each others arseholes even more.

Guest Snatch
12 hours ago, judgetwi said:

I jumped off the Tube coming back from QPR and attended this demo. I don't recall any fat, old, bald, pasty-faced cunts who are shit-scared to leave the house. Mr. Stickers is making shit up as usual. Wanker.

You'd know all about that you Harley riding cock sucker.

Guest Bill Stickers
40 minutes ago, Snatch said:

A well known and spoken about subject the past few days and a well know and spoken about protest and you "accidentally" stumble upon it? Then you stayed to "observe" these protesting morons? Fucking bullshit Stickers you lying cunt. You knew damn well it was going on and went there with all intention to participate.

I should think you met judge there so you could later wreck each others arseholes even more.

Cutting stuff.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9 April 2016 at 0:54 AM, judgetwi said:

I jumped off the Tube coming back from QPR and attended this demo. I don't recall any fat, old, bald, pasty-faced cunts who are shit-scared to leave the house. Mr. Stickers is making shit up as usual. Wanker.

I was there too.

Guest MikeD
6 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

What do we want? The library to stay open!

When do we want it? Sssssssssshhh!!!

What do we want? A cure for Alzheimer's!

When do we want it? Want what?

Guest Bill Stickers
37 minutes ago, MikeD said:

What do we want? A cure for Alzheimer's!

When do we want it? Want what?

If you had Alzheimer's you might forget your password. That would be great. 

Guest DingTheRioja
44 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

If you had Alzheimer's you might forget your password. That would be great. 

Good job that Chrome and Firefox save your passwords for you then.