CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Disabled quoters

Guest Bill Stickers

Guest BrothersQuim
1 minute ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Was Nocti's gran buried in a pair of curtains you sick fuck

Yeah, well partly, believe it or not some cunt had beaten me to it!

The waist down had been preserved very well indeed by a sort of hardned white glaze with specs of blood in it. The letters N & C were carved into the arse cheeks, I found this rather puzzling until I saw the ring piece resembled an O and it all made perfect sense.

Guest JackoTC
2 hours ago, luke swarm said:

Enjoy the experience of being cunted by Jacko.........if you do not know what its like, its akin to lying in bed and having one of those buzzing midges flying around....a mild annoyance but not something you can really be arsed to get up and twat properly. 

Dearie me little Luke. If you had gotten over it, you would have forgotten it like a true CC'er. Alas, it still burns you up.

Embarrassing really.

Guest luke swarm
Just now, JackoTC said:

Dearie me little Luke. If you had gotten over it, you would have forgotten it like a true CC'er. Alas, it still burns you up.

Embarrassing really.

what the fuck is that buzzing.

38 minutes ago, BrothersQuim said:

Yeah, well partly, believe it or not some cunt had beaten me to it!

The waist down had been preserved very well indeed by a sort of hardned white glaze with specs of blood in it. The letters N & C were carved into the arse cheeks, I found this rather puzzling until I saw the ring piece resembled an O and it all made perfect sense.

Silly cunt, you found Grandad! 

Guest luke swarm
15 minutes ago, Frank said:

Luke.. minkey, you appear to have a touch of the gongs. Calm yourself.. he means no harm. 

noted Frank....glad you stepped in and stopped me embarrassing myself......better get on that other thread as I think Pinkape is needed again.

Guest Snatch
11 hours ago, Frank said:

I'm not going to teach you to hold your cutlery, but when you're dealing with Bill, timing is essential. Combine this with thinking, and who knows.. you might surprise yourself.

They sent a robot down into Loch Ness this afternoon.

Yes Frank you do that.

Did the robot find anything in Loch Ness?

7 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Obviously I didn't read beyond the first 4 comments so this may have been said already.......it's QUOTAS you thick brain dead fucking spastic.

Not strictly true I'm afraid. It's yet another pun based dig at Ding's penchant for multi-quoting. Geddit?

It almost makes you nostalgic for the Sage, eh?

Guest Snatch
1 minute ago, Properkhunt said:

Quoters who are not the full quota. I have to say Bill, I think you need to be held under a 136.

A 136? Explain PK you secretive cunt.

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 4/13/2016 at 1:49 PM, scotty said:

Oh fuck, they're looking for my missus. She's been sighted there before. 

Next time, use heavier chains!  

Guest DingTheRioja
6 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Obviously I didn't read beyond the first 4 comments so this may have been said already.......it's QUOTAS you thick brain dead fucking spastic.

I had forgotten how truly thick you are, thanks for reminding me.

5 hours ago, Properkhunt said:

Quoters who are not the full quota. I have to say Bill, I think you need to be held under a 136.

I think he needs to be held underwater.

Guest judgetwi
On Friday, April 15, 2016 at 11:58 PM, Cuntybaws said:

Not strictly true I'm afraid. It's yet another pun based dig at Ding's penchant for multi-quoting. Geddit?

It almost makes you nostalgic for the Sage, eh?

Er....no........and no. I suspect you attribute a level of wit, wisdom and intelligence to the OP which he could not achieve if he lived another thousand years. I have no interest in the internecine warfare between these sociopathic losers but I thank you for the information anyway.

Guest luke swarm
8 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Er....no........and no. I suspect you attribute a level of wit, wisdom and intelligence to the OP which he could not achieve if he lived another thousand years. I have no interest in the internecine warfare between these sociopathic losers but I thank you for the information anyway.

Woman scare you don't they.

Guest Bill Stickers
9 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Are you the homosexualist Kray twin?

Guest judgetwi
On Sunday, April 17, 2016 at 7:43 AM, luke swarm said:

Woman scare you don't they.

You are not very bright so I'm assuming you mean "women" rather than "woman". Er.......no. Unless you have some particular "woman" in mind. May I enquire as to the relevance of your question? 

Guest luke swarm
6 hours ago, judgetwi said:

You are not very bright so I'm assuming you mean "women" rather than "woman". Er.......no. Unless you have some particular "woman" in mind. May I enquire as to the relevance of your question? 

no you may not.