CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Pope Takes Ten Migrants Back To Rome

Guest MikeD

I've been to the Vatican, and I hope the cunts can eat gold, jewels and statues, because there's fucking millions of them there. Probably cheaper than the fucking pizzas too, the robbing bastards  

Gerry McCann was, is, and always will be, a fucking cunt.

13 hours ago, Decimus said:

The Archpaedo of Cunterbury has also offered to house families of migrants at Lambeth Palace. It's another token gesture by an equally corrupt organisation.

If The Church was so bothered about helping migrants, they'd utilise their vast property portfolio and do something genuinely helpful, instead of mere tokenism to try and get a good bit of PR.

The same with the homeless population, they do absolutely fuck all to help besides handing out thin, lukewarm soup and donated, threadbare blankets. I hate every single last one of the hypocritical cunts.

The homeless are a bad lot on the whole.

If they prayed more and followed the teachings of the bible their life positions would change.

Guest MikeD
36 minutes ago, Punkape said:

If they prayed more and followed the teachings of the bible their life positions would change.

Especially the Nigerians.

Guest Manky
1 hour ago, Punkape said:

You could go yourself and take some white trash from Cheetham Hill with you.

Stick your Ladybird Book of Manchester Districts up your fucking gay arse you fucking freak.

Guest DingTheRioja
On 16/04/2016 at 6:51 PM, BrothersQuim said:

"The Pope has sent a strong message in relocating 12 people, including women and children, from three Syrian families from the camps on Lesbos," Prior said. "These refugees were randomly selected and are the very few lucky ones."

Strong message my arse, with the wealth of the church he could have a city built for them and all the other illegals with full amenities and it wouldn't even be chump change in his eyes. Just another PR Stunt by the church to distract from the fact they're raging nonces. 

Yep, he sent a strong message, "The Pope couldnt give a fuck but wants some headlines. Again"

14 hours ago, Punkape said:

Praying, on their knees, eyes closed, hands held out together in front of them, mumbling and murmering...

..with some cock in a frock stood right in front of them no doubt.

On 16/04/2016 at 6:23 PM, luke swarm said:

Actually, this raises an interesting question....the refugees that he took back, I wonder if they were of Christians or Muslim faith.

They were three Muslim families. Are they the only Muslims living in The Vatican? It must be a weird experience for them if they are.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
8 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

That's not very nice QC. Peace and love to all except that Welsh cunt Burbelly

I was wondering jus thismorning if he might be dead- you never know !

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
12 hours ago, witheredscrote said:

The cunt has been dead for weeks , he's just to thick to work it out.

He thinks he owns the fucking place.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
59 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

I'm the man up in this piece. King Kong ain't got shit, on, me. 

I hope you get machine gunned off a big building too.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
10 hours ago, Bubbles said:

I'm the man up in this piece. King Kong ain't got shit, on, me. 

And how is the lovely Queen Kong?  Still a massive hairy beast?

Guest DingTheRioja
18 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Why all the flap?  The pope needed new help cleaning the papal residence, so he imported his own.  Nowt wrong with that. 

That's what I was wondering, but I thought it was too shit to post...

Guest Manky

Charge the cunt with people smuggling. Just because you are famous and it is all over the papers doesn't make it right.

As 12 economic migrants is only a drop in the ocean, I would have no objection if someone dropped them in the ocean.

Guest MikeD
3 minutes ago, Manky said:

Charge the cunt with people smuggling. Just because you are famous and it is all over the papers doesn't make it right.

As 12 economic migrants is only a drop in the ocean, I would have no objection if someone dropped them in the ocean.

Another few hundred drowned earlier this week, they seem pretty fucking good at dropping themselves in it.

Guest Manky
Just now, MikeD said:

Another few hundred drowned earlier this week, they seem pretty fucking good at dropping themselves in it.

It's the migrant triathlon. Run across the Sahara, swim the Med and cycle like fuck to the job centre to sign on.

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 4/19/2016 at 0:27 PM, DingTheRioja said:

That's what I was wondering, but I thought it was too shit to post...

You've had your share of abuse, let me take some.  The usual lot should be along any time to commence the festivities.  

Guest Bill Stickers
10 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

You've had your share of abuse, let me take some.  The usual lot should be along any time to commence the festivities.  

You creepy little arse licker. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
13 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Ding thought it too shit to post, yet it sailed through your own gaping filter without touching thesides. Oxygen starved brain cunt.