CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

TV Psychics are cunts

7 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

They have visions of thick cunts like you sending them your benefits so they take to the airwaves, and viola!  You have been parted from yOUR money, and you come here to whinge about it.  

I know Americans are generally accepted as an unfunny nation, but with you, I don't get if you're attempting to be humorous or are you simply just a fucking bore?

Please feel free to repeat your excellent, tried-and-tested "I can push buttons" insult

• Like 1

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
8 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

This had better not be that fucking sheep again! Quincy, sort it out for me before I get back next week, there's a love. I'd hate to have to get the Begbie avatar out of retirement. 

Easy, Franko! 

I don't think it's the sheep, but certainly is a stupid cunt that needs to mind his manners.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
8 hours ago, Cuntybollocks said:

All of you have made my day. It is a pleasure to read you eloquent messages, but you low life shit cunts do go on a bit. I thought that the whole point of this was to cunt off well known cunts.

Excellent news. You should try to go on a bit more than one short line, unless it is particularly hilarious. Alas for you and for us, it's shite.

Guest DingTheRioja
8 hours ago, Rick_B said:

Because people choose to believe what they want to believe and we all want to believe that death isn't the end. TV psychics use a technique called "Cold Reading", you've seen it - "a lady towards the back of the room, I'm getting a message for Jane...or maybe June... or Janet.''  A good example of a fake in recent times is Colin Fry of 6th Sense fame, who inexplicably failed to predict his own death. Try Googling "Colin Fry trumpet".

Don't try and get us involved in your perving thank you very much!

Guest Bill Stickers

I'll have to follow the general consensus here and say that decent nom subject matter has been wrecked through woeful execution.

I feel the main reason is that the poster is so spasticated they can't clap their hands without smashing themselves in the face. 

I imagine Mr Bollocks requested his state helper transcribe the nomination, but after just two lines they were wheezing and spluttering and shitting all over their bed, so they had to pause and take stock.

Perhaps he will have the decency to edit and improve upon his magnum opus next week when he's recovered.

2 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

I'll have to follow the general consensus here and say that decent nom subject matter has been wrecked through woeful execution.

I feel the main reason is that the poster is so spasticated they can't clap their hands without smashing themselves in the face. 

I imagine Mr Bollocks requested his state helper transcribe the nomination, but after just two lines they were wheezing and spluttering and shitting all over their bed, so they had to pause and take stock.

Perhaps he will have the decency to edit and improve upon his magnum opus next week when he's recovered.

So what you are saying is this Bollocky thing is a thick cunt. Please try and keep it simple in future so Ding understands.

Guest Bill Stickers
4 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

So what you are saying is this Bollocky thing is a thick cunt. Please try and keep it simple in future so Ding understands.

Perhaps he and ding can make their own little language like young twins and stop conversing with everyone else. 

27 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Perhaps he and ding can make their own little language like young twins and stop conversing with everyone else. 

You might be on to something with this, Bill.

I'm certain that it's not possible for 2 people to be this thick independently, so I'm guessing they are 2 conjoined, deformed bodies sprouting from a gigantic head, ironically with only a lentil-sized brain to share. 

1 minute ago, Bubbles said:

You might be on to something with this, Bill.

I'm certain that it's not possible for 2 people to be this thick independently, so I'm guessing they are 2 conjoined, deformed bodies sprouting from a gigantic head, ironically with only a lentil-sized brain to share. 

Yes you thick Welsh cunt LIKE fucking Jedward

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

Withers, are you having some kind of brain haemorrhage? Fuck me, you're all over the fucking place.

Having to keep track of his IDs and personas must be tough. 

I imagine it's more of a struggle with all the parts he has to play to entertain the local farm boy arse-raping gentry of his Gallic shanty town. 

Guest luke swarm
1 minute ago, Decimus said:

Withers, are you having some kind of brain haemorrhage? Fuck me, you're all over the fucking place.

He French innit....probably finished work in the foie gras forcing plant or gone on strike and is now in a grotty titty bar smoking gitanes and drinking vinegary wine which accounts for his erratic behaviour. 

Come to think of it...wish I was doing the same. Frog Cunt

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
51 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

He French innit....probably finished work in the foie gras forcing plant or gone on strike and is now in a grotty titty bar smoking gitanes and drinking vinegary wine which accounts for his erratic behaviour. 

Come to think of it...wish I was doing the same. Frog Cunt

Luke, the sun is shining and it's a day for skiving in a beer garden when you're meant to be elsewhere. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 minute ago, witheredscrote said:

I wish you were elsewhere you soppy cunt.

I wish you were dead and buried you confit making cunt.

3 hours ago, Decimus said:

Yes I know   . Its this fucking Bubbles , he just gets me wound up. He ignores half of what is said to him , butts in where he is not wanted , which is a Welsh trait . Maybe its a physical thing with him. Perhaps if his ugly fat wife put another cushion on his chair the short fat  troll could read what's on the screen that  bit easier. Add to this , being Welsh we can assume English is his second language  , Bollocks being his first

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 minute ago, witheredscrote said:

Yes I know   . Its this fucking Bubbles , he just gets me wound up. He ignores half of what is said to him , butts in where he is not wanted , which is a Welsh trait . Maybe its a physical thing with him. Perhaps if his ugly fat wife put another cushion on his chair the short fat  troll could read what's on the screen that a bit easier. Add to this , being Welsh we can assume English is his second language  , Bollocks being his first

The trouble with Bubbles, is that he thinks he owns the fucking place. I hesitate to mention - but do- he let slip a while ago that his wife is a fat bastard, and this should be explored further.

51 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

The trouble with Bubbles, is that he thinks he owns the fucking place. I hesitate to mention - but do- he let slip a while ago that his wife is a fat bastard, and this should be explored further.

I lived amongst them for 8 years . They are all fat bastards so that's a non starter Quincers . No obesity over here , just slim healthy clean living people.

17 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I'm looking at tea leaves now and you have a very turgid time coming up. I see a woman in a flowery gypsy dress, sandals, long curly hair stamping on your balls.

There you go future read. That'll be a tenner dearie?

That's giving me the 'orn.