CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

TV Psychics are cunts

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

May i be the first to welcome you to the site and hope it is all you imagined, now.....regarding your nomination. You really must endeavour to put a bit more 'meat on the bone', or words in your nomination you dribbling fucking, monkey spastic. Now wait patiently and i am sure one of my colleagues will be along shortly with more constructive criticism and helpful advice that will ultimately result in your termination with any luck. Have a pleasant evening.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
4 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Because people are stupid and gullible.

Crystal ball reading sir?

Fucking hell. You must be one of those posh gypsies with your fucking fancy crystal ball. Whats wrong with tea leaves you old bag?

18 minutes ago, Cuntybollocks said:

How do TV Psychics get away with it?

Brilliant first nom, Bunty. Next time, try not being a lazy fucking clod and actually writing something that doesn't sound like it fell out of the mouth of a blithering, bungalow-dwelling retard.  

Evening Drew, you bald bastard. 

15 minutes ago, Cuntybollocks said:

A good question, and normally one I would ponder, due to a complete disdain of chicanery and superstition.

However, I was once warned by Camberwell Gypsy that I would encounter the most dreary, boring, unimaginative cunt that was ever shat out of a woman's womb. I assumed that would be Ding, but I realise now that all along she was referencing your first ever nom. Kill yourself.

• Like 1

Guest luke swarm
11 minutes ago, Cuntybollocks said:

I am glad you took the time to give this, your first nomination so much thought, consideration and energy.....its appreciated Mr Bollocks 

Firstly what in your opinion are they getting away with.

Secondly what in your opinion have they got away with.

Who are these Psychics, I assume they have names or are they a collective of some sort.

I suggest that you actually engage your limited mental capabilities before coming on here blurting out meaningless crap ... we are a busy set of people here and have no time for any nonsense when we could be applying our energies to something useful. Please hurt yourself severely.  

Guest Snatch

You'd need to be psychic to work this nom out. In which case if we were psychics we'd know the answer. Which makes this nom irrelevant.

Bollocks,you'll have to up your game.

You cunt.

Guest luke swarm
29 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

Brilliant first nom, Bunty. Next time, try not being a lazy fucking clod and actually writing something that doesn't sound like it fell out of the mouth of a blithering, bungalow-dwelling retard.  

Evening Drew, you bald bastard. 

We really are attracting a set of winners to the Corner these days Bubba.....some really stupid cunts without two braincells to rub together. Is this the future for the Corner...non avatared wankstains of no fixed abode and limited cranial functionality.    

Guest DingTheRioja
8 minutes ago, Snatch said:

You'd need to be psychic to work this nom out. In which case if we were psychics we'd know the answer. Which makes this nom irrelevant.

Bollocks,you'll have to up your game.

You cunt.

If we were psychics we'd also be on 50k per episode, all the coke you could snort and free choice of "personal assistants" not reading this shite!

45 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Fucking hell. You must be one of those posh gypsies with your fucking fancy crystal ball. Whats wrong with tea leaves you old bag?

I'm looking at tea leaves now and you have a very turgid time coming up. I see a woman in a flowery gypsy dress, sandals, long curly hair stamping on your balls.

There you go future read. That'll be a tenner dearie?

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
12 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

If we were psychics we'd also be on 50k per episode, all the coke you could snort and free choice of "personal assistants" not reading this shite!

I have... a premonition.... I see ... I see.... You are going to say something shite next...there's more.... You will never say anything funny.

Wait! I see for you... a journey! It's in a black estate car, in a box.... To a prison grave yard in the pissing rain with no cunt there apart from all the dead nonces. Fuck you, stupid cunt!

Guest DingTheRioja
Just now, Quincy Cockfingers said:

I have... a premonition.... I see ... I see.... You are going to say something shite next...there's more.... You will never say anything funny.

Wait! I see for you... a journey! It's in a black estate car, in a box.... To a prison grave yard in the pissing rain with no cunt there apart from all the dead nonces. Fuck you, stupid cunt!

why all the dead nonces?

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, Cuntybollocks said:

Firstly , your name itself is plagiarism, a cunt here will take exception to your bare faced cheek.

Secondly, this is only a lame, vague thought, not a nom, you bone idle fucking cunt.

38 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

We really are attracting a set of winners to the Corner these days Bubba.....some really stupid cunts without two braincells to rub together. Is this the future for the Corner...non avatared wankstains of no fixed abode and limited cranial functionality.    

Isn't this exactly what the corner used to be, Lukers? 

I'm sure Roops will be finger-banging herself to a frothy climax at the hope of such a return. 

21 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Firstly , your name itself is plagiarism, a cunt here will take exception to your bare faced cheek  

This had better not be that fucking sheep again! Quincy, sort it out for me before I get back next week, there's a love. I'd hate to have to get the Begbie avatar out of retirement. 

1 hour ago, Cuntybollocks said:

Because people choose to believe what they want to believe and we all want to believe that death isn't the end. TV psychics use a technique called "Cold Reading", you've seen it - "a lady towards the back of the room, I'm getting a message for Jane...or maybe June... or Janet.''  A good example of a fake in recent times is Colin Fry of 6th Sense fame, who inexplicably failed to predict his own death. Try Googling "Colin Fry trumpet".

All of you have made my day. It is a pleasure to read you eloquent messages, but you low life shit cunts do go on a bit. I thought that the whole point of this was to cunt off well known cunts.

Guest BrothersQuim
31 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

Isn't this exactly what the corner used to be, Lukers? 

I'm sure Roops will be finger-banging herself to a frothy climax at the hope of such a return. 

There's an image I could have gone my entire life without thinking about, you total fucking cunt! I imagine it'd look like a rottweiler tucking into a packet of alka-seltzer.

Guest BrothersQuim
2 minutes ago, Cuntybollocks said:

All of you have made my day. It is a pleasure to read you eloquent messages, but you low life shit cunts do go on a bit. I thought that the whole point of this was to cunt off well known cunts.

Which well known person are you cunting then? Don't have much to go on from the lazy OP. Put more effort into the noms and we'll have more to talk about, shit for brains.

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 hours ago, Cuntybollocks said:

They have visions of thick cunts like you sending them your benefits so they take to the airwaves, and viola!  You have been parted from yOUR money, and you come here to whinge about it.