CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Ched Evans accuser and feminazis

Guest Couldn't give a shit

6 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Holy fuck what happened?

Some poor bastard who visited too many Shanghai brothels and caught a dose from hell.

Just now, camberwell gypsy said:

No! I'm talking about the shirt. What the fuck happened?

Auditioning for queer eye for the straight guy I dare say.

Guest MikeD
4 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

No! I'm talking about the shirt. What the fuck happened?

They could dress him in anything, it's not like he will see it.

Guest MikeD
1 minute ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Looks like someone whose taken too much sun when they're on Amiodarone (google it)!

He was given a choice.

Either a night in with Frank or set yourself on fire.

No contest.

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

How would that be taken as a tacit admission?

Do I really have to explain to you the definition of what a tacit admission is as well as explaining what an exhibitionist is? You're making a habit of portraying yourself as a right stupid cunt.

59 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Do I really have to explain to you the definition of what a tacit admission is as well as explaining what an exhibitionist is? You're making a habit of portraying yourself as a right stupid cunt.

Really Decs? You off all people as well.....but any "dissemination" could be taken many different ways, as well you know, so please do explain how this will be taken as a "tacit admission"? Again, I note you raise the exhibitionist dispute. It was never about "what" is, but "why". You never tire to distort and alter.:rolleyes:

Guest DingTheRioja

Decs, you truly fucking deserve all the posts Roops puts up about you, for inflicting those fucking posts on the rest of us you cunt.  I genuinely glaze over after the first 10 words...

Stop fucking poking it will you!

13 hours ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

Ched Evans conviction has been quashed at the court of appeal.

Anyone who has examined the evidence that was used by the filth and prosecution to convict him will know that this case was a fucking travesty from the start.

His accuser as it turns out has form for making false allegations and was the local bike who bragged on facebook about getting compo no matter what.

The CPS is run by a bunch of feminazi cunts who regard every man as a potential rapist not worthy of the presumption of innocence. 

Sorry to butt in on your game of Inspector Jack Frost......just what evidence have you personally signed out of police archive, examined and presented a new legally water tight case upon?    It's not a travesty it's just another media shit swill of a rag story to titilate old rincers at tomorrow's breakfast table........

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 minute ago, Monumental cunt said:

Sorry to butt in on your game of Inspector Jack Frost......just what evidence have you personally signed out of police archive, examined and presented a new legally water tight case upon?    It's not a travesty it's just another media shit swill of a rag story to titilate old rincers at tomorrow's breakfast table........

Sorry you to butt in. Excuse me, where do you think you are skipping through? The cunting night garden? In your pronouncements, kindly use a couple of "cunts", a fucking this fucking that fuck the other , maybe a little shitting and fisting, on top of these interesting observations. Really.

45 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Sorry you to butt in. Excuse me, where do you think you are skipping through? The cunting night garden? In your pronouncements, kindly use a couple of "cunts", a fucking this fucking that fuck the other , maybe a little shitting and fisting, on top of these interesting observations. Really.

Ok I will use a couple of cunts this time.... Quincy and Couldn't give a shit.....I will use you two as my cunts!   You shitting fist fuckers you!    Did you observe what I did there you cunt.   Night garden really......I had to look that one up, but obviously you have the box set on iplayer ......and I only skip when I'm pissed and happy, like last night after I crawled off your mommies sweaty back.

Guest Gong Farmer
12 hours ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

And when the usual methods fail they resort to blatent jury tampering. Hence why a copper was planted on the Rolf Harris jury to ensure the "right" verdict. The feminazia couldn't afford another celebrity proving their innocence after Michael Le Vell and Bill Roache exposed their accusers as compulsive liars on the make.

If you haven't been following this then.........  the bloke has been exonerated by the courts but it's cost him his career and hundreds of thousands of dollars in lawyers fees. It's quite a story that's been running for at lest four years now..  

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
7 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Ok I will use a couple of cunts this time.... Quincy and Couldn't give a shit.....I will use you two as my cunts!   You shitting fist fuckers you!    Did you observe what I did there you cunt.   Night garden really......I had to look that one up, but obviously you have the box set on iplayer ......and I only skip when I'm pissed and happy, like last night after I crawled off your mommies sweaty back.

It's better than that last insurance company internal memo you wrote, though still wobbly.

That isn't of too much concern - what is, per the highlighted words, is the fact that you are very likely to be a yee-hawing yanky doodle, and as such you'ld best prepare to take a heck of a lot of sheee-it, yes siree, on account of you all being such thick, crass cunts, plus *cough*  for making the world a more fucked place to be. 

How do you, as you say, like them cunting apples?

3 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

It's better than that last insurance company internal memo you wrote, though still wobbly.

That isn't of too much concern - what is, per the highlighted words, is the fact that you are very likely to be a yee-hawing yanky doodle, and as such you'ld best prepare to take a heck of a lot of sheee-it, yes siree, on account of you all being such thick, crass cunts, plus *cough*  for making the world a more fucked place to be. 

How do, as you say, like them cunting apples?

Fuck off , you don't own this place

14 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

How do you, as you say, like them cunting apples?

Fuck me sideways Quincy Cockfuck.......you really are a fucking limp wristed wet cunt fucking retard aren't you..   If you read my profile....of course you can't read....you fucking gypsy pikey.  You would have seen the words from Cotswolds.....  Now that's in Eng er land.  The middle bit where there are no fucking council houses for poor people like yourself and your entire fucking inbred, ferile, work shy, benefits family.   You should know I'm not a Sherman tank. As I Don't use cuntish  kindergarten words like color, thru and Stratford apon a von.....say it quickly and you to can sound just like an American Ted Butcheese fuck cunt tourist yourself.    

1 minute ago, Monumental cunt said:

Fuck me sideways Quincy Cockfuck.......you really are a fucking limp wristed wet cunt fucking retard aren't you..   If you read my profile....of course you can't read....you fucking gypsy pikey.  You would have seen the words from Cotswolds.....  Now that's in Eng er land.  The middle bit where there are no fucking council houses for poor people like yourself and your entire fucking inbred, ferile, work shy, benefits family.   You should know I'm not a Sherman tank. As I Don't use cuntish  kindergarten words like color, thru and Stratford apon a von.....say it quickly and you to can sound just like an American Ted Butcheese fuck cunt tourist yourself.    

What is this?

5 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

Do you work shifts?

22 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Get a photo in you're hole as well you cunt.

Standards are dropping all round these days.....

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
49 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

I got as far as you suggesting I read your profile, whence I guffawed my gin drink out my nostrils, then the rest just blurred into a big dreary smear of grey tedium, mmllonged down the page by a serious spastic.