CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The artist formerly known to be alive

Guest Manky

Guest Manky

He was one obnoxious cunt. Full of himself and allegedly a bit of a bender to boot. If he had spent more time playing with the chocolate starfish and less with his bontempi stratocaster then maybe I would never heard of him and my life would have been so much sweeter.

"He died in a recording studio, it Is what he would have wanted", all his friends will say. Well call me picky but I can't think of anywhere that I want to die in.

31 minutes ago, Manky said:

He was one obnoxious cunt. Full of himself and allegedly a bit of a bender to boot. If he had spent more time playing with the chocolate starfish and less with his bontempi stratocaster then maybe I would never heard of him and my life would have been so much sweeter.

"He died in a recording studio, it Is what he would have wanted", all his friends will say. Well call me picky but I can't think of anywhere that I want to doe in.

I did mention this earlier today. He is dead so he was nice.  I feel that he timed his death to prove my point. He really was a nice guy with a great sense of humour which came from his dad naming him Prince Roger Nelson. He will be sadly missed.........

Guest MikeD
Just now, camberwell gypsy said:

I remember when he won some music award and walked up on stage surrounded by a load of body guards. Looked a right twat. He used to come on stage on occasions seated on a big motorbike, but apparently he failed his motorcycle proficiency test because his feet couldn't reach the ground.

I always thought he looked huge.

Decs? You like that one?

Guest MikeD
17 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

I did mention this earlier today. He is dead so he was nice.  I feel that he timed his death to prove my point. He really was a nice guy with a great sense of humour which came from his dad naming him Prince Roger Nelson. He will be sadly missed.........

Was his dad Willie Nelson?

5 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I remember when he won some music award and walked up on stage surrounded by a load of body guards. Looked a right twat. He used to come on stage on occasions seated on a big motorbike, but apparently he failed his motorcycle proficiency test because his feet couldn't reach the ground.

He had nice hats as well , not quite as good as your Queen's but nearly.

Guest MikeD
3 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I fucking did as well.

Mike, I'm making a half-time substitution. You're out of The Bore Four and Wizardsleeve is in. Did you know that he is an American?

That's fine, the only reason I'm here is to win your approval.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Presumably you mean because he was sat on a motorbike and not because of the fact he was so far up his own arse that his feet didn't touch the ground

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
3 hours ago, Manky said:

"He died in a recording studio, it Is what he would have wanted", all his friends will say. Well call me picky but I can't think of anywhere that I want to die in.

I'm glad he's dead.

Guest DingTheRioja

Did some genuinely decent stuff, unfortunately marred by gallons of total shite and such an "up his own arse" attitude of self important fuckwittery that it kind of ruined the good stuff...

He got some fit birds though, whether it was a front for backdoorsmanship or not, they were fucking hot some of his arm candy...

Guest judgetwi
2 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

What a shock......just heard the news.  All the big stars are passing away, Bowie.....Prince..............Daniels

Indeed. The most important next 3 well known dead cunts I have prioritised are Tony Blair, Tony Blair.............and Tony Blair. Yes, I am tough on Blair and tough on the causes of Blair.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Really. Mine would be Stuart Hall, Rolf Harris and Gary Glitter. Although to be fair i am looking at this with a very different view to yours. (thank fuck for that).

Its not that i like Blair, but we did vote him in. - and i mean we as in the voting public, not you. You can't even procure decent post pub takeaway food.

Guest nobgobbler
6 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Indeed. The most important next 3 well known dead cunts I have prioritised are Tony Blair, Tony Blair.............and Tony Blair. Yes, I am tough on Blair and tough on the causes of Blair.

He's not even gay though. And he's one your god bothering cunts. 

Guest Snatch
2 hours ago, nobgobbler said:

He's not even gay though. And he's one your god bothering cunts. 

If Blair was fat,gay,Muslim and black Judy would be straight up his arse.