CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

He is dead so he isn't you cunt

Witheredscrote

People who make pointless remarks like ' Roy Orbison would have been 80 today' . Google do it , ' Happy birthday Samuel Pepys, 383 birthday today' . Fucking hell , even my brother said ' Its mum and dad's wedding anniversary today ,it would be 67 years if they were alive '.What is the point , they are dead , they don't do birthdays or anniversaries any more. Pointless remark making cunts , fuck off.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
50 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

People who make pointless remarks like ' Roy Orbison would have been 80 today' . Google do it , ' Happy birthday Samuel Pepys, 383 birthday today' . Fucking hell , even my brother said ' Its mum and dad's wedding anniversary today ,it would be 67 years if they were alive '.What is the point , they are dead , they don't do birthdays or anniversaries any more. Pointless remark making cunts , fuck off.

Pretty good. Dead cunts birthdays.... Bake them a fucking cake too, dead cunts love birthday cake.

Guest MikeD
4 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Pretty good. Dead cunts birthdays.... Bake them a fucking cake too, dead cunts love birthday cake.

'If I knew you were dying I'd have baked a cake.'

1 minute ago, Ape said:

A couple of questions:

1). What the fuck are you talking about?

2). What the fuck are you talking about, you stupid cunt?

I'm guessing the Millenium bug has finally hit whatever Dickensian shit-tip Punkers calls home and sent it into meltdown. 

Guest Manky

I would have been dead 59 years now if I hadn't been born.

Oh fuck, a tree has fallen in the forest and landed on the only cunt who might of heard  if it had made a noise. Luckily, he was on the phone at the time but was in a queue waiting to speak to a PPI advisor.

Does that answer your question?

2 minutes ago, Manky said:

I would have been dead 59 years now if I hadn't been born.

Oh fuck, a tree has fallen in the forest and landed on the only cunt who might of heard  if it had made a noise. Luckily, he was on the phone at the time but was in a queue waiting to speak to a PPI advisor.

Does that answer your question?

"Cunt who might have heard"

not  "Cunt who might of heard"

You ignorant, ill educated northern oik. Cunts like you mangle our language and culture.You're a disgrace.

Guest Manky
3 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Cunts like you mangle our language and culture

I am practising in case I ever have the opportunity to mangle you. I will have to do a good job or I will never be forgiven on this sight.

Just now, Manky said:

I am practising in case I ever have the opportunity to mangle you. I will have to do a good job or I will never be forgiven on this sight.

It's a "site" you thick peasant."sight" relates to seeing. I'll bet you're arse took a proper pasting on Canal St last night !

Go to your local library and get English Grammar by Ridout.

Guest Manky
2 minutes ago, Punkape said:

It's a "site" you thick peasant."sight" relates to seeing. I'll bet you're arse took a proper pasting on Canal St last night !

Go to your local library and get English Grammar by Ridout.

Oh dear, did I accidentally get the words 'site' and 'sight' mixed up. Luckily, no fucker on here is so stupid to even suspect that it was an intentional error to provoke a response from a complete prick.