CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Doctors strike - For or Against

Bubba C

In the interests of healthy, hearty debate on CC, I'm actually quite interested to learn of my fellow cunts' feelings on the strike. 

Is it justified in order to force change for 'safer' hours, or is it simply a load of hype for more money for over-privileged cunts who are putting people's lives at risk?  

Swarm, having raised two quacks, your input in the matter would be appreciated

Guest DingTheRioja

Hype and money for overprivileged cunts who have had years of free training, guaranteed job for life, very good pay and future prospects, half of whom fuck off private or abroad and laugh at us for handing it on a plate.

Then there's the fucking dentists.

And teachers as well... starting salary gnats bollock shy of the countrys' national average salary, a fuckload of free training (again) and they still fucking complain.  Actually, it appears we are now offering to give them 30k or something to train as well....

20 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Hype and money for overprivileged cunts who have had years of free training, guaranteed job for life, very good pay and future prospects, half of whom fuck off private or abroad and laugh at us for handing it on a plate.

Then there's the fucking dentists.

And teachers as well... starting salary gnats bollock shy of the countrys' national average salary, a fuckload of free training (again) and they still fucking complain.  Actually, it appears we are now offering to give them 30k or something to train as well....

Fair point, Dung, but how do you stop medically trained staff from leaving the NHS? Contractual restrictions or incentives?

I think we have a dentist on this site, although it might be bollocks. 

£30k to train a teacher? What the fuck is that spent on? The majority of teaching these days is fucking awful. Teachers can fuck off with their "I do lesson plans and marking so hardly have any free time" bollocks too. 

3 minutes ago, Fatty said:

I would just like to add my comments to this debate, a total bunch of soppy cunts, nuff said

Fatty, you dopey cunt, the smart money is always on you to add nothing of merit to well, anything in life. 

As your comments are about as welcome as your presence by the manager of an all-you-can-eat buffet, fuck off. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
7 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

Our doctors and other hospital staff never go on strike here. Patient welfare comes first. That said , every other cunt is always on strike , the exception being my local bar/café .

I am just off for a stroll down there now , read the papers , an apero or two , sitting outside in the shade. Vivre

A stroll, in your wheelchair, probably.

Guest Manky

Doctors are cunts. I have never been told to stop drinking by a gas fitter.

I believe that your chances of ending up brown bread if you are admitted to the Krankenhaus at weekends are much higher than if you are slammed in dock during the week so obviously it is important to run a 24/7 health service. If the lazy cunts only want to work the hours that suit them, maybe they should fuck off and work in a call centre with Bubbles.

Its not exclusively about money, junior doctors who work their bollocks off for a pittance, starting salary 22k don't do it solely for the cash. Intelligent people who are training to be doctors can earn bundles more in almost any other sector but opt for health care. They will now be required to work longer hours. They already work 12 hour shifts, the new contract requires in excess of 14 hour shifts, consecutive days. When dealing with people lives, these conditions are not acceptable. 

• Like 1

Guest Fatty
1 hour ago, Bubbles said:

Fatty, you dopey cunt, the smart money is always on you to add nothing of merit to well, anything in life. 

As your comments are about as welcome as your presence by the manager of an all-you-can-eat buffet, fuck off. 

Have you been released already???? How is Rolf anyway???

1 hour ago, Bill Stickers said:

I believe doctors who leave the NHS should have to pay back their education costs in full. 

Good point, William. A lot of organisations now enforce a 'training costs clause' into employees contracts to do exactly as you say.

It should be applicable to doctors, as any other environment, decreasing in-line with time served in post. 

I've heard Manky is still working off his debt of being taught how to count to 10. 

Guest luke swarm
4 hours ago, Bubbles said:

In the interests of healthy, hearty debate on CC, I'm actually quite interested to learn of my fellow cunts' feelings on the strike. 

Is it justified in order to force change for 'safer' hours, or is it simply a load of hype for more money for over-privileged cunts who are putting people's lives at risk?  

Swarm, having raised two quacks, your input in the matter would be appreciated

This is nothing to do with a 24 hour 7 day health service.....if anyone believes that then they are being foolish. This is about one thing...and that is privatisation of our NHS.

Doctors hours, especially junior doctors hours are already very high and the shift work involved is also highly unsociable and stressful. The rewards for all this are in comparison to the amount of responsibility they carry not very good. I would not recommend this as a career to anyone when I see the stress endured and the crap these people have to put up with on a daily basis.

This strike has been engineered by the Health Secretary Jeremy Cunt and is part of a wider program to make the NHS fail...this obviously starts with the Doctors but will move onto consultants, nurses and support staff as well. The NHS has been deliberately underfunded and starved so it will break under pressure, it is already starting to unravel, With the help of the right wing press owned by rich people who own this government the failures of the NHS are constantly paraded , whilst its success is ignored.

The Strike will now mean that a large part of the stupid public will have their opinion changed by the papers and media against the very people who are fighting to keep us safe, the Doctors. Its incredible that people are so easily robbed of something which they own and whose possible replacement will mean hefty fees and denial of access to medical care for those unable to pay.

As to the question of free training for these Doctors....what free training, The university fees, the living costs during training, the medical books and equipment, all has to be paid by the student(parents)......of course there is limited help at present for poorer people to help alleviate some of these costs but it has never been free and the government is presently working to end this small benefit as well . Also the Junior Doctor on completion of University is not really entitled to do anything until many years have been served in the NHS and also pass the constant exams attached to advancement. So not free training at all. I would estimate that it cost me 200K to put my two through University. Money that I wanted to carry out certain research projects around Amsterdam and Bangkok etc

We have a simple choice now, either support the Doctors who have presented a rational argument about patient safety and continuation of a free health service or join Mr Hunt who wishes to introduce an American system of healthcare...ie a heath service for those who can afford it.....The NHS is open to bids from the private sector.....Incidentally which Mr Hunt has a vested interest in as he owns one of the companies.

Also remember that this is not solely Mr Cunts decision, he is fully backed by our glorious PM Dave who obviously know what it is like to be a few bob short.

May I also take this opportunity to say that ProperKhunt is a errr proper cunt.        

Guest Bill Stickers
1 hour ago, Bubbles said:

I've heard Manky is still working off his debt of being taught how to count to 10. 

Yes, they told him he owed them £11 and he's been working off the debt for 40 years.

Guest Manky
14 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Yes, they told him he owed them £11 and he's been working off the debt for 40 years.

That didn't hurt me at all. I've got my tinfoil hat on so Luke Swarms conspiracy theories don't infect me.

Guest Manky
14 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

I've heard he also opted for 'alphabet-pack' option and they're still trying to get him to the letter K

I dropped a plate of alphabetti spaghetti once. "Fuck" I thought, "This could spell disaster"

Lazy cunts, going on strike just because they're being told to work a paltry seven-day week. My idea is this; anybody is allowed to refuse medical treatment, right? Well, what if we all did exactly that and just got on and died. Let's see how the fuckers like that, I bet they'd soon get back to fucking work.

10 minutes ago, Manky said:

I dropped a plate of alphabetti spaghetti once. "Fuck" I thought, "This could spell disaster"

Did you hear about the guy who drowned in his bowl of muesli? He was pulled in by a strong currant.

I think Scotty should start a Shitipedia joke thread. 

1 hour ago, luke swarm said:

This is nothing to do with a 24 hour 7 day health service.....if anyone believes that then they are being foolish. This is about one thing...and that is privatisation of our NHS.

Doctors hours, especially junior doctors hours are already very high and the shift work involved is also highly unsociable and stressful. The rewards for all this are in comparison to the amount of responsibility they carry not very good. I would not recommend this as a career to anyone when I see the stress endured and the crap these people have to put up with on a daily basis.

This strike has been engineered by the Health Secretary Jeremy Cunt and is part of a wider program to make the NHS fail...this obviously starts with the Doctors but will move onto consultants, nurses and support staff as well. The NHS has been deliberately underfunded and starved so it will break under pressure, it is already starting to unravel, With the help of the right wing press owned by rich people who own this government the failures of the NHS are constantly paraded , whilst its success is ignored.

The Strike will now mean that a large part of the stupid public will have their opinion changed by the papers and media against the very people who are fighting to keep us safe, the Doctors. Its incredible that people are so easily robbed of something which they own and whose possible replacement will mean hefty fees and denial of access to medical care for those unable to pay.

As to the question of free training for these Doctors....what free training, The university fees, the living costs during training, the medical books and equipment, all has to be paid by the student(parents)......of course there is limited help at present for poorer people to help alleviate some of these costs but it has never been free and the government is presently working to end this small benefit as well . Also the Junior Doctor on completion of University is not really entitled to do anything until many years have been served in the NHS and also pass the constant exams attached to advancement. So not free training at all. I would estimate that it cost me 200K to put my two through University. Money that I wanted to carry out certain research projects around Amsterdam and Bangkok etc

We have a simple choice now, either support the Doctors who have presented a rational argument about patient safety and continuation of a free health service or join Mr Hunt who wishes to introduce an American system of healthcare...ie a heath service for those who can afford it.....The NHS is open to bids from the private sector.....Incidentally which Mr Hunt has a vested interest in as he owns one of the companies.

Also remember that this is not solely Mr Cunts decision, he is fully backed by our glorious PM Dave who obviously know what it is like to be a few bob short.

May I also take this opportunity to say that ProperKhunt is a errr proper cunt.        

I hear what you're saying, Luke, but I think you've passed over the crux of the issue. 

Are your kids lazy cunts?