CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Pandering to scouse self pity

Guest Couldn't give a shit

Guest MikeD
6 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Would it be insensitive for me to suggest that the silver lining in all this is 96 less scousers on the dole for the last 27 years

I think it was an unspeakable tragedy.

Apparently there were hundreds who couldn't get in. 

On 26 April 2016 at 1:11 PM, Couldn't give a shit said:

I agree there has been an establishment cover up, that much was obvious from a very early stage but that doesn't change the fact that vile ticketless drunken filth charged into that stand in complete disregard for everyone else's safety. The moaning cunts of LFC and their supporters are utter hypocrites who did fuck all to co-operate with the Belgian authorities in prosecuting those who murdered 39 Juventus supporters at Heysel and shamed English football in the eyes of the world.

Happy with that are you?

I was at Heysel......and there were shocking scenes there that I will never ever forget.   I don't like the police or the way they did the cover up losing all those witness accounts etc..... BUT it was not the police charging into the Lepping Lane end of the stadium baton charging and trampling on kids, dads, daughters.  There is always a scum element to,any large group of people and its scoucers in the uk.  I fuckin hate their winging wining accent and bleeding heart hillsborough rhetoric.    They murdered 39 in front of my own eyes and they are fucking scum fact.    Let's all sit and watch them get compo now at another huge taxpayers expense......whilst military families of killed and injured get fuck all.....now there's an injustice to cry about you fucking dispicable red scum.   God bless the kids who died at your feet. But You know you had no tickets, you know you were there with your mates, and not one of you has the nerve to step up and hold your fucking  hands up and say sorry.   Completely overlooked in the press reports I've ever heard for 27 years of lies by the pigs..but also denial by scoucers.

Guest Manky
8 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

I was at Heysel......and there were shocking scenes there that I will never ever forget.   I don't like the police or the way they did the cover up losing all those witness accounts etc..... BUT it was not the police charging into the Lepping Lane end of the stadium baton charging and trampling on kids, dads, daughters.  There is always a scum element to,any large group of people and its scoucers in the uk.  I fuckin hate their winging wining accent and bleeding heart hillsborough rhetoric.    They murdered 39 in front of my own eyes and they are fucking scum fact.    Let's all sit and watch them get compo now at another huge taxpayers expense......whilst military families of killed and injured get fuck all.....now there's an injustice to cry about you fucking dispicable red scum.   God bless the kids who died at your feet. But You know you had no tickets, you know you were there with your mates, and not one of you has the nerve to step up and hold your fucking  hands up and say sorry.   Completely overlooked in the press reports I've ever heard for 27 years of lies by the pigs..but also denial by scoucers.

Wasn't it as a result of the incident at Heysel that fencing was bought into the UK grounds. If so, the Scouse cunts were responsible in part for the Hillsborough event.

They are creating a Scouse triathlon. Football, fencing and squash.

Guest Gong Farmer

Police, politicians and certain members of the press cover up lie through the teeth whilst the victims and their families get berated and vilified. How the fuck does that work?

1 hour ago, Gong Farmer said:

Police, politicians and certain members of the press cover up lie through the teeth whilst the victims and their families get berated and vilified. How the fuck does that work?

If the scouse scum hadn't murfered the Juve fans a few years earlier, there'd have been no fencing. 

If the scouse scum hadn't acted like pissrd up hooligans trying to get into the ground, there'd have been no decision to open the tunnel. 

The murderers of Heysel each received a paltry sentence of 2 years jail time, yet they banged on about Hillsbrough for 27. 

I blame the scouse scum for the deaths, and the fact the police and The Sun fucked up has actually helped their pathetic cause for 'justice'. 

They are raising a class-action lawsuit now, what a bunch of cunts. Justice be fucked, they just want to supplement their benefits. 

16 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Would it be insensitive for me to suggest that the silver lining in all this is 96 less scousers on the dole for the last 27 years

It's also worth remembering the reduction in our insurance premiums due to having 96 fewer thieves at large. Every little helps. 

• Like 1

Guest Gong Farmer
1 minute ago, Bubbles said:

If the scouse scum hadn't murfered the Juve fans a few years earlier, there'd have been no fencing. 

If the scouse scum hadn't acted like pissrd up hooligans trying to get into the ground, there'd have been no decision to open the tunnel. 

The murderers of Heysel each received a paltry sentence of 2 years jail time, yet they banged on about Hillsbrough for 27. 

I blame the scouse scum for the deaths, and the fact the police and The Sun fucked up has actually helped their pathetic cause for 'justice'. 

They are raising a class-action lawsuit now, what a bunch of cunts. Justice be fucked, they just want to supplement their benefits. 

Oh dear! It's a tad more nuanced than that I think, there's a far bigger picture to be considered but if you're convinced that the fair play goes to the police and politicians and also the media that's supposed to hold the the latter to account on your behalf then there's nothing I can say that will convince you that your police, politicians and your 'free press' is intrinsically corrupt and take you for a load of simple minded nonchalant cunts. If you're fine with that then great and I'm happy for you, but wouldn't it have just been easier to have come clean that mistakes were made in the first place avoiding all the fall out that's currently accuring. Why is the default position by the authorities  to lie and cover up? Very probably because they can do with impunity and without redress because the public by and large pretty well expect it from their, police, political class and media.

2 minutes ago, Gong Farmer said:

Oh dear! It's a tad more nuanced than that I think, there's a far bigger picture to be considered but if you're convinced that the fair play goes to the police and politicians and also the media that's supposed to hold the the latter to account on your behalf then there's nothing I can say that will convince you that your police, politicians and your 'free press' is intrinsically corrupt and take you for a load of simple minded nonchalant cunts. If you're fine with that then great and I'm happy for you, but wouldn't it have just been easier to have come clean that mistakes were made in the first place avoiding all the fall out that's currently accuring. Why is the default position by the authorities  to lie and cover up? Very probably because they can do with impunity and without redress because the public by and large pretty well expect it from their, police, political class and media.

For fucksake gong, don't get him started. And don't whatever you do mention blair or iraq. 

Guest Bill Stickers
20 hours ago, Decimus said:

Tough one this. I'm not sure who the genuine guilty party is here.

I hate the Old Bill, I hate scousers, and I hate The Sun.

Bearing all this in mind, I lay the blame solely at Ding's door. As penance, I'd like to suggest that he is immediately hanged from the tallest floodlight at Anfield.

I believe the Sun actually printed in their infamous article "victims uttered with their last dying breath that they hated Ding", but retracted it when they found out it was true.

35 minutes ago, Gong Farmer said:

Gongers, as stated, I blame the football fans for the deaths, and the police and press for doing a shit job in the aftermath.  

Yes, there was a 'cover up', but if The Sun hadn't simply fabricated things (surely not the only time a tabloid has done this to sell papers?), the police had said they could've handled things slightly better, and the hooligans/fans had admitted they were being savages, this could've (and should've) been put to bed a long time ago. 

It's true what they say though, Ding (and his dad) are ultimately responsible for everything that happened. 

On a side-note, how's the office romance going? 

Guest Gong Farmer
22 minutes ago, scotty said:

For fucksake gong, don't get him started. And don't whatever you do mention blair or iraq. 

I gather that he's not a fully paid up member of the Tony Blair appreciation society and understandingly so. but reading between the lines probably wouldn't pass up the chance of sucking off Rupert Murdock's shrivelled cock whilst being rampantly rogered up the back passage by the eminent and propitious ex Sun  newspaper executive Kelvin McKenzie. His comments and opinions on the Hillsborough debacle come straight out of page seven of the Sun, A lack of critical thinking on the subject is apparent, on the other hand critical thinking isn't  a necessity when you're an avid Sun reader.

10 minutes ago, Gong Farmer said:

I gather that he's not a fully paid up member of the Tony Blair appreciation society and understandingly so. but reading between the lines probably wouldn't pass up the chance of sucking off Rupert Murdock's shrivelled cock whilst being rampantly rogered up the back passage by the eminent and propitious ex Sun  newspaper executive Kelvin McKenzie. His comments and opinions on the Hillsborough debacle come straight out of page seven of the Sun, A lack of critical thinking on the subject is apparent, on the other hand critical thinking isn't  a necessity when you're an avid Sun reader.

I'm no friend of the Sun gong, but while they certainly misreported and exaggerated some things about Hillsborough, imho they generally called it about right. There were fans without tickets outside the ground, and they were trying to force their way in, and they did outnumber the coppers. The police shouldn't have opened the gates, granted, but the situation would never have arisen but for the ticketless fans. I'm with bubbles on this one, the blood of the 96 is on the hands of the liverpool fans who shoved their way in and crushed them.

• Like 1

Mong Palmer, you thick cunt, are you Roops in disguise? If you took the time to actually read my comments you'd see what you're saying is completely fucking stupid. 

For the final time, the scouse 'fans' caused the deaths, The Sun sensationalised and fabricated their reporting (for profit), the police fucked up in handling the aftermath. 

The fans, the fuzz and the journalists involved should've all been banged up 27 years ago. 

8 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

Mong Palmer, you thick cunt, are you Roops in disguise? If you took the time to actually read my comments you'd see what you're saying is completely fucking stupid. 

For the final time, the scouse 'fans' caused the deaths, The Sun sensationalised and fabricated their reporting (for profit), the police fucked up in handling the aftermath. 

The fans, the fuzz and the journalists involved should've all been banged up 27 years ago. 

That's a disgusting comment bubbles. 

Why would roops know anything about football?  She's a bird.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
32 minutes ago, scotty said:

That's a disgusting comment bubbles. 

Why would roops know anything about football?  She's a bird.

she might know a bit about the maintenance regime for a manicured playing field, but then again, most definitely not.

Guest Gong Farmer
25 minutes ago, scotty said:

I'm no friend of the Sun gong, but while they certainly misreported and exaggerated some things about Hillsborough, imho they generally called it about right. There were fans without tickets outside the ground, and they were trying to force their way in, and they did outnumber the coppers. The police shouldn't have opened the gates, granted, but the situation would never have arisen but for the ticketless fans. I'm with bubbles on this one, the blood of the 96 is on the hands of the liverpool fans who shoved their way in and crushed them.

The fans were entirely blamed and still are by some it seems even after a prominent police officer involved in the case, Duckenfield  told the inquest  that he had previously lied,lied  that the gate was broken down by drunken ticketless fans but then retracted and admitted to the enquiry  that he himself had personally ordered the gate to be opened, something he'd lied about for twenty fives years. Why lie when given that he in all probability couldn't have foreseen the consequences of the fatal decision. For me  It just proves the utter contempt that that class of people, the police, the Sun  and some of your politicians hold towards the British public. So what was claimed didn't actually happen the way it was claimed to have happened, the truth comes out and yet some are still prepared to roll with the initial load of bollocks they've drip fed for years. That's what I just can't get my head around. I think it probably has something to do with the victims who just happened to be, Scousers and not say Londoners or Mancs. Personally I haven't got anything against Scousers, I just think that Scouse footy fans are wank as any other footy fan is.

Guest DingTheRioja
41 minutes ago, Gong Farmer said:

The fans were entirely blamed and still are by some it seems even after a prominent police officer involved in the case, Duckenfield  told the inquest  that he had previously lied,lied  that the gate was broken down by drunken ticketless fans but then retracted and admitted to the enquiry  that he himself had personally ordered the gate to be opened, something he'd lied about for twenty fives years. Why lie when given that he in all probability couldn't have foreseen the consequences of the fatal decision. For me  It just proves the utter contempt that that class of people, the police, the Sun  and some of your politicians hold towards the British public. So what was claimed didn't actually happen the way it was claimed to have happened, the truth comes out and yet some are still prepared to roll with the initial load of bollocks they've drip fed for years. That's what I just can't get my head around. I think it probably has something to do with the victims who just happened to be, Scousers and not say Londoners or Mancs. Personally I haven't got anything against Scousers, I just think that Scouse footy fans are wank as any other footy fan is.

Simple truths for simple people.. here goes...

1. Too many fans trying to get into where they shouldn't be. Fans shouldn't be there.
  2. Coppers, trying to sort out an issue of crushing by the gate, opened it up.  A mistake, trying to alleviate one problem created a bigger problem
  3. Fans pushed forward and crushed people. Fans crushed people to death.
  4. Copper lied because he realised, "shit, I shouldn't have opened the gates, I didn't realise that would happen"

Now, in the cold light of day, it is piss easy to say the coppers should not have opened the gate, but moved the fans away.  However, the fans would not move away, and outnumbered the coppers by miles, as they always do.  Policing footie games is always a case of directing a heard of wildebeest vaguely in the heading required, it is not a science.

Scousers first fucking attitude is "coppers are to blame, they shouldn't have opened the gate", not the fans shouldn't have been there, the fans should have moved away, the fans shouldn't have pushed forward thinking "Wahay lads!! Free footie game!!"

If there was no crowd pushing and shoving, there would be no deaths.  The Police mismanaged it, but the crowd are the guilty ones.

The press, police and the rest behaved like cunts trying not to take all the blame, if the Sun kept it's fucking nose out and stopped lying for once, maybe the investigation at the time would have had a chance at sorting it out 25 fucking years ago, but no.. scousers being scousers scream like fuck whatever the facts.  This is why court cases are sub-judical (or whatever the fuck its called), the press can, and will, sway opinion enough to destroy a valid court case.

I can't speak for anyone else on here, but I do not for one second, believe 90% of what the papers print, they are not newspapers, they are advertising political rags and I treat whatever they say as such.  Same as the BBC these days, they are biased as fuck.

Guest Manky

Following Oldham Athletic many years ago, all our away fans nearly had a Heysel/Hillsborough type moment. It was averted though when all four of us stayed in the pub.

Guest Gong Farmer
16 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Simple truths for simple people.. here goes...

1. Too many fans trying to get into where they shouldn't be. Fans shouldn't be there.
  2. Coppers, trying to sort out an issue of crushing by the gate, opened it up.  A mistake, trying to alleviate one problem created a bigger problem
  3. Fans pushed forward and crushed people. Fans crushed people to death.
  4. Copper lied because he realised, "shit, I shouldn't have opened the gates, I didn't realise that would happen"

Now, in the cold light of day, it is piss easy to say the coppers should not have opened the gate, but moved the fans away.  However, the fans would not move away, and outnumbered the coppers by miles, as they always do.  Policing footie games is always a case of directing a heard of wildebeest vaguely in the heading required, it is not a science.

Scousers first fucking attitude is "coppers are to blame, they shouldn't have opened the gate", not the fans shouldn't have been there, the fans should have moved away, the fans shouldn't have pushed forward thinking "Wahay lads!! Free footie game!!"

If there was no crowd pushing and shoving, there would be no deaths.  The Police mismanaged it, but the crowd are the guilty ones.

The press, police and the rest behaved like cunts trying not to take all the blame, if the Sun kept it's fucking nose out and stopped lying for once, maybe the investigation at the time would have had a chance at sorting it out 25 fucking years ago, but no.. scousers being scousers scream like fuck whatever the facts.  This is why court cases are sub-judical (or whatever the fuck its called), the press can, and will, sway opinion enough to destroy a valid court case.

I can't speak for anyone else on here, but I do not for one second, believe 90% of what the papers print, they are not newspapers, they are advertising political rags and I treat whatever they say as such.  Same as the BBC these days, they are biased as fuck.

All that with a  jury in a court of law putting the blame firmly in the hands of police. I don't know what I'm missing here.

10 minutes ago, Gong Farmer said:

All that with a  jury in a court of law putting the blame firmly in the hands of police. I don't know what I'm missing here.

You'll have to forgive Ding, Gong. He's what's known in the business as "A rambling fucking idiot".

Guest Manky
17 minutes ago, Gong Farmer said:

I think the decision went the way it did because nobody wanted the bin dippers going on with themselves for another 26 fucking years.

Guest Gong Farmer
1 hour ago, Decimus said:

You'll have to forgive Ding, Gong. He's what's known in the business as "A rambling fucking idiot".

He doesn't need my forgiveness, he just needs to accept cold hard facts when confronted with them.