CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Internet Dating

Guest Ahriman

Guest Ahriman

So what with my supply of rohypnol running low and my basement/rape dungeon in the process of being fitted with some chains,(Let's see the cunts chew throgh that.) not to mention punkapes mother still being indisposed after the 'yankee candlestick incident', I thought that I'd give this whole internet dating bollocks a bash. After lying my way throgh their obnoxiously indepth qustionaire I managed to create a profile that presented myself as a relatively well ajusted individual with bags of chrisma who most defininitly DOES NOT cum blood into storm drains, after which I set about looking for a soul mate/rapee/soon to be dead cunt.

Unfortunately, typing in: 'big titted vixens with low self-esteem and daddy issues' didn't yield the results I was hoping for, so I spent the next couple of hours trawling through profile pics and messaging the hot ones with all my classic chat up lines like: "hey babe, show us your tits", "No seriously, get em out", and my personal favourite "I will burn down your house and skull fuck your cat into furry paste unless you start showing me some skin bitch". After a couple of hours of being ignored, well, accept by this one girl who threatened to call the police if I didn't stop harrassing her(The fucking tease.), I set my sights lower and started messaging the fatties, only to discover that even the fat birds think that they're on par with czechoslovakian super models on these dating sites. It's a fucking outrage I tell ya. Plenty Of Fish? More like Plenty Of Cunts Who Wont Let Me Have A Go At Their Cunts.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
5 minutes ago, Agentpeanut said:

So what with my supply of rohypnol running low and my basement/rape dungeon in the process of being fitted with some chains,(Let's see the cunts chew throgh that.) not to mention punkapes mother still being indisposed after the 'yankee candlestick incident', I thought that I'd give this whole internet dating bollocks a bash. After lying my way throgh their obnoxiously indepth qustionaire I managed to create a profile that presented myself as a relatively well ajusted individual with bags of chrisma who most defininitly DOES NOT cum blood into storm drains, after which I set about looking for a soul mate/rapee/soon to be dead cunt.

Unfortunately, typing in: 'big titted vixens with low self-esteem and daddy issues' didn't yield the results I was hoping for, so I spent the next couple of hours trawling through profile pics and messaging the hot ones with all my classic chat up lines like: "hey babe, show us your tits", "No seriously, get em out", and my personal favourite "I will burn down your house and skull fuck your cat into furry paste unless you start showing me some skin bitch". After a couple of hours of being ignored, well, accept by this one girl who threatened to call the police if I didn't stop harrassing her(The fucking tease.), I set my sights lower and started messaging the fatties, only to discover that even the fat birds think that they're on par with czechoslovakian super models on these dating sites. It's a fucking outrage I tell ya. Plenty Of Fish? More like Plenty Of Cunts Who Wont Let Me Have A Go At Their Cunts.

Er.... You are not only an obvious sex offender, but also a fucking stupid babbling cunt. 

Guest luke swarm
14 minutes ago, Agentpeanut said:

Incredible situation....and what's this you say, not a single bite Peanut despite the soppy stuff you said.

I tell you there is no justice when a well balanced and mature cunt with only mild psychotic tendencies cannot get a date....Well no choice now really is there, you will have to try the ladyboy or Shim community for the love you are looking for.

Might be worth giving the Judge a PM as he has good connections in that area. 

30 minutes ago, Agentpeanut said:

Fucking lesbians, you sound like a catch.

1 hour ago, luke swarm said:

Incredible situation....and what's this you say, not a single bite Peanut despite the soppy stuff you said.

I tell you there is no justice when a well balanced and mature cunt with only mild psychotic tendencies cannot get a date....Well no choice now really is there, you will have to try the ladyboy or Shim community for the love you are looking for.

Might be worth giving the Judge a PM as he has good connections in that area. 

Well done Swarmers for reading Peabrain's essay to the end. I dozed off after the start of line 3 when he said bollocks. I just agreed and went for a shit. Lot easier.

Guest Ahriman
16 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

Fucking sort yourself out, 'Nut, you shambles. 

That's what your wife said, so I cut back on the alcohol, took my anti psychotic medication, started wearing nice clothes, and then proceded to stuff her fat face with Jaffa cakes and my cum. 

59 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

If you can't even manage tops and fingers from the repulsive trolls in your area who are dying to meet you then nature is indeed trying to tell you something. 

Quite right Bawsey , just try and imagine what the outcome would be if Peabrain's seed fell onto fertile soil. Knuckle dragging , double nomming cunts everywhere within 2 generations.

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

If you can't even manage tops and fingers from the repulsive trolls in your area who are dying to meet you then nature is indeed trying to tell you something. 

I'm always surprised by how attractive the women in my area who apparently want to meet me always seem to be, and also by the flexibility of their sexual morality. They must be incredibly hot because every time I click the link to arrange a meeting with any of them, my computer crashes. 

Guest BrothersQuim
On 26/04/2016 at 8:07 PM, Agentpeanut said:

So what with my supply of rohypnol running low and my basement/rape dungeon in the process of being fitted with some chains,(Let's see the cunts chew throgh that.) not to mention punkapes mother still being indisposed after the 'yankee candlestick incident', I thought that I'd give this whole internet dating bollocks a bash.

Just had a look and found your profile, I've found the reason for your lack of success.

Your current picture looks like someone fired Adrian Chiles & Simon Weston around the large hadron collider until they created the ugliest particles the universe has ever seen, then grafted them to David Gests reanimated corpse.....because you're a fucking boring simpleton as well.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

don't you realise that the persona of persons on internet dating sites is somewhat different to their profile in 'real life' It's why most internet relationships fail - they can never live up to the keyboard fantasy that has been created. Take this site as an example, Punkape is a Liverpudlian bin dipper contrary to whatever else he says.

46 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

don't you realise that the persona of persons on internet dating sites is somewhat different to their profile in 'real life' It's why most internet relationships fail - they can never live up to the keyboard fantasy that has been created. Take this site as an example, Punkape is a Liverpudlian bin dipper contrary to whatever else he says.

Anyone who ever read Drew's dating profile would've been led to believe he was an Adonis with long flowing locks of hair who resides in a 3 storey house with fantastic views for miles around. 

The truth is, he's a pathetic fat old bald cunt who lives in a rabbit warren. 

Guest Ahriman
12 hours ago, witheredscrote said:

Quite right Bawsey , just try and imagine what the outcome would be if Peabrain's seed fell onto fertile soil. Knuckle dragging , double nomming cunts everywhere within 2 generations.

They would still be of a vastly superior breed of human than your average Frenchman.

Guest Ahriman
18 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Er.... You are not only an obvious sex offender, but also a fucking stupid babbling cunt. 

Eh, I'm not stupid, I've got G.C.S.E's and everthing.

It's amazing what a brown envelope stuffed full of dirty £5 notes and half a gram of coke can get you nowadays.

Guest Bill Stickers
1 minute ago, Agentpeanut said:

It's amazing what a brown envelope stuffed full of dirty £5 notes and half a gram of coke can get you nowadays.

Peanut, your nom has been an unmitigated disaster, cementing your position as a bottom feeder of the site.

Join tinder, go on as many dates as possible, and eventually you'll meet a nutter who will chop you up and dump you in a B-road ditch in an old suitcase. 

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
3 hours ago, Bubbles said:

An yone who ever read Drew's dating profile would've been led to believe he was an Adonis with long flowing locks of hair who resides in a 3 storey house with fantastic views for miles around. 

I'm not pathetic, you fucking Welsh cunt

4 hours ago, Bubbles said:

Anyone who ever read Drew's dating profile would've been led to believe he was an Adonis with long flowing locks of hair who resides in a 3 storey house with fantastic views for miles around. 

I'm not standing for that. Drew doesn't live in a rabbit warren, he resides in a bus shelter. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
8 hours ago, Agentpeanut said:

Together ? What can it get you? Weed, off some cunt with lots of weed but no coke?  

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
Just now, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Together ? What can it get you? Weed, off some cunt with lots of weed but no coke?  

Actually- that's me. PM me.