CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Paramilitary Funerals

Cuntybaws

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
4 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Shot by a hit man in a Dublin pub as part of a long-running drugs feud. Who says the Irish are stereotyped?

It was probably penicillin.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
4 hours ago, deebom said:

Good. I hate all these fuckers, no matter which side they claim.

Not as much as me. Whinging pasty faced splitters, and mental drug peddling leather jacket wearing marching fucks.

18 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Here's a snapshot of the funeral this week of “dissident Republican” Michael Barr in County Tyrone, where mourners don't seem to be trying too hard to dispel the allegation that he had links to terrorism.

1941393.jpg?itok=zuw_u_cX

Surely there is no place today for this barbaric symbolism of a bygone age? I mean, for fuck's sake, what sort of primitive savage wears mirror shades in 2016?

The cunt in the centre looks like he's going to start dancing to YMCA.

Fucking mugs.

Just now, witheredscrote said:

Are their berets made in France . If they were wearing strings of onions it would be  SURRENDER!!  Are they going to a Frank Spencer convention ? So many question for a Sunday morning Scotty.

Such disdain for your neighbours scrotes, for shame. There used to be an old french bloke who cycled around southampton flogging onions who fitted the exact stereotype you so eloquently describe. He was alright as it happens, but I wouldn't have wanted to rely on him in a pub brawl.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
49 minutes ago, Degenerategambler said:

The cunt in the centre looks like he's going to start dancing to YMCA.

Fucking mugs.

If the clutch slipped and he got run over, the other cold prick could budge up & he could get a handy lift, directly to dirtnap.

Guest Manky
13 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

If the clutch slipped and he got run over, the other cold prick could budge up & he could get a handy lift, directly to dirtnap.

You fucking what? I have read more sense off that Welsh cunt. (But only just)

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 hours ago, Manky said:

You fucking what? I have read more sense off that Welsh cunt. (But only just)

If the cunt in front got run over, luckily for him it is a hearse, you wooden brained dullard.

On Saturday, May 07, 2016 at 0:49 PM, Cuntybaws said:

As Einstein pointed out, everything is relative, but on a completely unrelated tangent has anyone noticed how much better it's been on here over the last 24 hours with a few notable absentees and a vast reduction in the volume of kneejerk shit-slinging?

If by better you mean boring as fuck, you'd be spot on.

In a strange twist of fate, Ding is the only one who has said anything remotely funny over the past few days.

I know how much you enjoy obscure pop culture references, so the next time you and that other jock savage decide to take up half a thread droning on about the good old days, remember the words of Tony Soprano- "Remember when is the lowest form of conversation".

Cunt.

Just now, Wizardsleeve said:

Decimus, whose cock did you suck  to get out of the cooler?   

I wasn't in the cooler for a change, Wiz.

I see you slipped in a nom in my absence. To save me two minutes of my life being bored shitless reading it, can you give me a quick summary?

Guest Manky
3 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Decimus, whose cock did you suck to get out of the cooler?  

My guess is that he has sucked enough cock to build a handrail around The Lake District. And probably more last week as well.

Guest DingTheRioja
On 07/05/2016 at 1:15 PM, Mrs Roops said:

Yes one wonders how the pretend soldiers in their British MoD army surplus uniforms would actually fare against the real deal.

The Micks who fucking hate the British Army with such a passion that they wear, er, British Army uniforms?

I make that a spying cunt offence, hang without trial.

On 07/05/2016 at 1:44 PM, luke swarm said:

I agree...it has been rather lack lustre hasn't it.

That's just because I've been busy.

14 minutes ago, Decimus said:

If by better you mean boring as fuck, you'd be spot on.

In a strange twist of fate, Ding is the only one who has said anything remotely funny over the past few days.

I know how much you enjoy obscure pop culture references, so the next time you and that other jock savage decide to take up half a thread droning on about the good old days, remember the words of Tony Soprano- "Remember when is the lowest form of conversation".

Cunt.

Fuck off back to your Prefab Packing Crate.

4 minutes ago, Manky said:

My guess is that he has sucked enough cock to build a handrail around The Lake District. And probably more last week as well.

There's some dialogue from the Sopranos that seems relevant. (I've taken some liberties with the names.)

Baws: Hey, Decs. You remember your first blowjob? 

Decs: Oh, yeah. 

Baws: How long did it take for the guy to come? 

18 minutes ago, Decimus said:

"I wipe my ass with your feelings."

1 minute ago, DingTheRioja said:

The Micks who fucking hate the British Army with such a passion that they wear, er, British Army uniforms?

I make that a spying cunt offence, hang without trial.

That's just because I've been busy.

Fuck off back to your Prefab Packing Crate.

Three of the bore four to welcome me back with open arms. But where's Mike, I want the whole set. I see that your brief dalliance with humour is officially over and you're back to your multi quoting bollocks.

Guest Wizardsleeve
11 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I wasn't in the cooler for a change, Wiz.

I see you slipped in a nom in my absence. To save me two minutes of my life being bored shitless reading it, can you give me a quick summary?

I could if I cared at all if you continued breathing.  Of course I don't so please feel free to fuck clean off.  

1 minute ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I could if I cared at all if you continued breathing.  Of course I don't so please feel free to fuck clean off.  

Judging by this sub standard response, you're clearly still at a Ding level of cunting, so I'm obviously missing fuck all by not reading your nom

Guest Wizardsleeve
Just now, Decimus said:

Judging by this sub standard response, you're clearly still at a Ding level of cunting, so I'm obviously missing fuck all by not reading your nom

You are a low priority, Decs.  I can't be arsed to assemble a high level cunting for a low level, mouth breathing spacker, such as yourself.  If I'm honest, I'd rather you just create a duplicate nom, so it can be over run with the usual circular insults and infantile comments.  

1 minute ago, Wizardsleeve said:

You are a low priority, Decs.  I can't be arsed to assemble a high level cunting for a low level, mouth breathing spacker, such as yourself.  If I'm honest, I'd rather you just create a duplicate nom, so it can be over run with the usual circular insults and infantile comments.  

You mean you are secretly hilarious and are storing it all up for a special type of cunt?

If that's true, your playing of a witless, humourless bore is most convincing.

Guest Wizardsleeve
13 minutes ago, Decimus said:

You mean you are secretly hilarious and are storing it all up for a special type of cunt?

If that's true, your playing of a witless, humourless bore is most convincing.

I wouldn't presume to attempt to test the two remaining functioning brain cells you have that would dry up absorbing the explanation.  Keeping things on a level you can easily comprehend, fuck off back to your glory hole, poof!