CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Govt EU Referendum Leaflet

Mrs Roops

Guest Snatch
Just now, Mrs Roops said:

Well, that lasted 45 minutes......:rolleyes:

Ok you child,I'll respond like I know you want me too. I was talking to Lukers,not you. You've won your playground game so you can big yourself up once again.Happy now?

Now fuck off you sad pathetic little prick.

1 minute ago, Snatch said:

Ok you child,I'll respond like I know you want me too. I was talking to Lukers,not you. You've won your playground game so you can big yourself up once again.Happy now?

Now fuck off you sad pathetic little prick.

Snatch you make life worth living. 

The disciples are a bad tempered lot today...

38 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

Well you will mix it with her....you know she always wins....what she wins is anyone's guess but better to just go along with the deluded cunt.

Luke, you're quick to tell others that its only a web site, but you bleat about "winning" more than anybody. Stay focused!

Guest luke swarm
Just now, Mrs Roops said:

The disciples are a bad tempered lot today...

Luke, you're quick to tell others that its only a web site, but you bleat about "winning" more than anybody. Stay focused!

stay warm pet.

Guest Snatch
Just now, Frank said:

I'm more than a little upset over mikey's demise. My entire act was based on that baby boy. 

Cheer up Frank,I'm sure there will be another.

Guest luke swarm
1 minute ago, Bubbles said:

Careful, Luke. I feel The Cuntess of CC may be setting you up for an über cunting, or has she already delivered it?

Hard to tell, such is her cunning and intellect. 

she is playing with me Bubba...much as a cat will do with a mouse......squeak

Roops, you have name dropped me at least five times in this car crash of a nom.

Although you are quite clearly obsessed with me and have been wanting my attention all night, I haven't really got much to add to what's already been said. If it's not clear by now what everyone thinks of you, it never will be.

2 hours ago, luke swarm said:

I expect that other genius Rick will be along shortly to award some well deserved likes, surprised the cunt in the fedora has not appeared to show support yet.....its not for us mere mortals to fathom the sparkling depths of these intellects Bubba.

Hi.

Guest Bill Stickers
5 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

Hi.

Google's ad network have been studying Rick for years now. They say it's been their hardest challenge yet trying to serve targeted advertising to someone who doesn't possess a personality. 

Guest luke swarm
7 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Google's ad network have been studying Rick for years now. They say it's been their hardest challenge yet trying to serve targeted advertising to someone who doesn't possess a personality. 

he's heard it all before......apparently.

27 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

This thread has now exceeded 100 comments, and as Mrs Roops is getting paid £200,000 per comment she is now worth £20m and is therefore quite simply not a cunt.

If she was really worth 20m baws, I'd take a risk on that growler myself. I'd even overlook her grotesque feet.

12 minutes ago, scotty said:

If she was really worth 20m baws, I'd take a risk on that growler myself. I'd even overlook her grotesque feet.

Hairy growler, huge grotesque feet, speaks in a mellifluous yet consonant-rich language no-one else understands? Fuck me, it finally makes sense - she's a hobbit.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Hairy growler, huge grotesque feet, speaks in a mellifluous yet consonant-rich language no-one else understands? Fuck me, it finally makes sense - she's a hobbit.

Baws, you are an absolute fucking cunt. But that is funny, and you've quite possibly nailed it in one.

1 minute ago, scotty said:

Baws, you are an absolute fucking cunt. But that is funny, and you've quite possibly nailed it in one.

If she begs to have her ring destroyed we'll have the final proof.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Roops, you have name dropped me at least five times in this car crash of a nom.

Although you are quite clearly obsessed with me and have been wanting my attention all night, I haven't really got much to add to what's already been said. If it's not clear by now what everyone thinks of you, it never will be.

Wow, you actually counted!