CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Posh Dog Food

Mrs Roops

serena-williams-eats-dog-fod.jpg?w=700&h

Knowing how such threads go awry on The Corner, its with some trepidation that I report on the dangers of serving "Gourmet" dog food to pampered pets. Apparently Serena Williams consumed a hotel room service meal designed for er... designer pets. Without showing a trace of embarrassment she happily tells us that she thought the meal of salmon and rice was a bit hard and that she rushed to the toilet afterwards. She later complained that the Doggy Menu did not say that the food is not suitable for humans.....

Guest Gurt
20 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Knowing how such threads go awry on The Corner, its with some trepidation that I report on the dangers of serving "Gourmet" dog food to pampered pets. Apparently Serena Williams consumed a hotel room service meal designed for er... designer pets. Without showing a trace of embarrassment she happily tells us that she thought the meal of salmon and rice was a bit hard and that she rushed to the toilet afterwards. She later complained that the Doggy Menu did not say that the food is not suitable for humans.....

Have you tried feeding your growler with it?

Guest Manky

My dog shares my tea. When I get in from the pub, my tea is his tea. Or his tea is my tea. Whatever. Nutritionally, it might not be ideal but I'm the only one of my mates who can lick his own balls.

43 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Knowing how such threads go awry on The Corner, its with some trepidation that I report on...  dog food... Serena Williams

This is a trap, right? You don't trick me into spewing out a series of banana jokes that easily! You'll just have to make do with Sardine's Williams instead.

jfeLjQy.png

• Like 1

Guest nobgobbler
6 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

This is a trap, right? You don't trick me into spewing out a series of banana jokes that easily! You'll just have to make do with Sardine's Williams instead.

jfeLjQy.png

Haha that's better than anything Jazz could have come up with. If you were a food item, what would you be? 

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
2 hours ago, Manky said:

My dog shares my tea. Ihen I get in from the  , my tea is his tea. Or his tea is my tea. Whatever. Nutritionally, it might not be ideal but I'm the only one of my mates who can lick his own balls.......

Let me finish that post for you.

"..........but i much prefer to lick my mates balls and suck their cocks."

2 hours ago, Manky said:

My dog shares my tea. When I get in from the pub, my tea is his tea. Or his tea is my tea. Whatever. 

Truly vile, imagine the germs and drooling. That dog should be more careful it could catch something.

• Like 1

Guest Manky
9 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Let me finish that post for you.

"..........but i much prefer to lick my mates balls and suck their cocks."

You are one mega twisted cunt.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
3 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

I expect she "wolfed" it down. I'm not saying she is a black dog, just a healthy eater, nothing wrong with that 

Dog Food !!!!! I don't feed my dog....as a puppy I chained him to a fence in kingsheath with a sign tied to him saying "I hated fucking guptas and noirs". Dog got shit kicked out of him for 2 years.....now if he gets so much as a sniff of an Asian kid, he feeds on their severed limbs.  God doggy woggy pooch, who's a good boy then !

That Serena would feed him for a month.....she's a big black cunt of a bloke to eat in one sitting.

38 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

Dog Food !!!!! I don't feed my dog....as a puppy I chained him to a fence in kingsheath with a sign tied to him saying "I hated fucking guptas and noirs". Dog got shit kicked out of him for 2 years.....now if he gets so much as a sniff of an Asian kid, he feeds on their severed limbs.  God doggy woggy pooch, who's a good boy then !

That Serena would feed him for a month.....she's a big black cunt of a bloke to eat in one sitting.

Racist prick.

Guest Manky
41 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Your tea ?

Does your dog use a mug or a cup and saucer?

Your user name always reminds me of those names that cunts use who want to get noticed, hoping nobody will notice their complete lack of use to mankind. You know the ones I mean. Polly Styrene, Captain Sensible, Sid Vicious, Paul McCartney. London.

43 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Racist prick.

44 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Racist prick.

Don't get me wrong punk.... I fucking hate white cunts as well, especially Pikies, the French, man utd fans, Gingers.  Have respect for orientals though, they don't whinge or moan about being discriminated against!   They just get on with life.  Blacks and Asians in my experience are the biggest homophobic, sexist, rasist cunts going......now stand in line behind Daddy and no1 son you fucking double standards cunt !

Guest Manky
1 hour ago, Monumental cunt said:

My dog barked at a women of exotic heritage. She screamed at me, shouting " Your dog is racist" Luckily I managed to defuse the situation by telling her he is colour blind and so it must be the smell.

Guest nobgobbler
10 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

racist.

It's true I tell you. I have it on good authority from a bunch of daft cunts at the office party after drinking the obligatory 12 pints ate a box of doggy bics to see which colour would make their tail wag. After they had conducted the usual experiment to see who could place the most bics lengthwise in their arsecracks of course. The results were difficult to decipher as most of the bics were brown before the results were in.

Guest nobgobbler
9 hours ago, scotty said:

Spoken with a disturbing air of authority there gobbler.

And Winston Churchill referred occasionally to his "black dog" throughout his memoirs. 

Term of endearment. Similarly, a large proportion of the black population were naming their kids Winston.

Guest nobgobbler
1 hour ago, scotty said:

So, basically what you're saying is that dog biscuits prevent air biscuits. 

I'm sending some to Stickers. They might help alleviate his over production of arse nuggets.