CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Talking Heads On The Demise Of EgyptAir 804

Mrs Roops

egyptair-flight-crash-paris-cairo-146366

Wouldn't it be nice, that instead prattling on, an "expert" tells the truth...

TV anchor person: So tell us, Mr Expert, what do you think caused the disappearance of Flight 804?

Talking Head: Dunno, too early to tell.

TV anchor person: Thank you

Guest DingTheRioja
4 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

"I hope this incident hasn't put any of you off flying, statistically speaking, it's still the safest way to travel."

No it hasn't.

20 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Phew, when I saw the nom I thought the band Talking Heads had gone down in a plane. David Byrne is something of a cunt but "Psycho killer" was brilliant.

Quest que cest ? Fa fa fa far ...........

21 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

No it hasn't.

Do Yorkshire airlines still fly from Leeds to Bradford and back?    I bet as a Yorkshireman you have never flown.  No need to holiday on the continent when you have got Scarborough, where you can go and see uncle Jimmys last resting place.

Guest Lady Penelope
On 20/05/2016 at 4:25 AM, Wizardsleeve said:

"I hope this incident hasn't put any of you off flying, statistically speaking, it's still the safest way to travel."

One death is a tragedy 68 deaths is a statistic.

Guest DingTheRioja
3 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Do Yorkshire airlines still fly from Leeds to Bradford and back?    I bet as a Yorkshireman you have never flown.  No need to holiday on the continent when you have got Scarborough, where you can go and see uncle Jimmys last resting place.

I've flown many times you cheeky cunt, just go on Ilkley Moor and spread your coat out you can fly from Ilkley all the way to Keighley!!

Guest Wizardsleeve
On May 21, 2016 at 3:33 AM, Lady Penelope said:

One death is a tragedy 68 deaths is a statistic.

Not in this case. I understand many of Decimus' family was on board. Too bad he backed out of the holiday, the miserable cunt. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, Ape said:

Fuck off

Absolutely brilliant retort. The delivery is underwhelmingly Decimus like. It's as if his arm is all the way up your arse, controlling your every move. Oh, wait....

Just now, Wizardsleeve said:

Absolutely brilliant retort. The delivery is underwhelmingly Decimus like. It's as if his arm is all the way up your arse, controlling your every move. Oh, wait....

I'm sure you are well used to being told to fuck off 'Sleeve - your strange and creepy mannerisms are bound to irritate people on a daily basis.