CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Celebrity Charm Offensive Overloads

Mrs Roops

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 hours ago, nobgobbler said:

Tits first, I'm not a slag.

Certainly, I wouldn't dream of doing anything to tarnish your virtue. 

2 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Plus, he certainly has AIDS. 

Did Decimus scold you for acting like a human being last night, Quince?  Stand your own ground, man!  Get yourself sorted!  

12 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Fancy a shag?  

You really are a creepy little pervert aren't you? Get your right hand off of your twitching maggot and start typing with both sets of fingers. It might mean that you then start posting worthwhile content instead of the pedestrian rubbish you have been polluting the site with since day one  

Guest Wizardsleeve
8 minutes ago, Decimus said:

You really are a creepy little pervert aren't you? Get your right hand off of your twitching maggot and start typing with both sets of fingers. It might mean that you then start posting worthwhile content instead of the pedestrian rubbish you have been polluting the site with since day one  

That's right, Decipuss, you keep on with that imminent meltdown.  I've got me drinks and missus here for the show.  :lol:

20 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

That's right, Decipuss, you keep on with that imminent meltdown.  I've got me drinks and missus here for the show.  :lol:

I doubt you have a missus if I'm being perfectly honest, otherwise why do a quarter of your posts contain the smutty innuendos of a lonely and sexually frustrated pervert?

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve
4 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I doubt you have a missus if I'm being perfectly honest, otherwise why do a quarter of your posts contain the smutty innuendos of a lonely and sexually frustrated pervert?

You would.  I'd expect nothing less from a piece of utter shite that couldn't win a woman's affections if he hit the lottery.  You have nothing, Decipuss.  Nothing at all that will force me out, or leave, or join your pitiful little gang of cocksucking losers.  One of which, I see You've recruited for assistance.  When the entire brigade is here, you'll be pounding your chest again, whilst the rest of us are scooting across the rug in your bedsit on our arses, leaving you a scent the land lady is sure to love.  

Kill yourself.  

5 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

You would.  I'd expect nothing less from a piece of utter shite that couldn't win a woman's affections if he hit the lottery.  You have nothing, Decipuss.  Nothing at all that will force me out, or leave, or join your pitiful little gang of cocksucking losers.  One of which, I see You've recruited for assistance.  When the entire brigade is here, you'll be pounding your chest again, whilst the rest of us are scooting across the rug in your bedsit on our arses, leaving you a scent the land lady is sure to love.  

Kill yourself.  

That's a lot of bile for someone who is not bothered about me in the slightest. Congratulations on making yourself look like a hysterical cunt.

4 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Kill yourself.  

Are you Jazz? Wasn't he famed for shitty name calling, crap insults and an obsession with decs shortly before an epic meltdown? 

Have you been told to bite your tongue and not rise to the bullies? Is that why your barbs are so fucking vanilla that they'd have trouble upsetting a Radio 4 listener? 

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, Decimus said:

That's a lot of bile for someone who is not bothered about me in the slightest. Congratulations on making yourself look like a hysterical cunt.

:lol: :lol:  Clearly, it's getting to you.  I need not lift a finger, just post a bit of your daily babblings back to you, and off you go into a meltdown.  Please, let's see if you'll resort to grassing to admin!  Please do!  

Guest Wizardsleeve
Just now, Bubbles said:

Are you Jazz? Wasn't he famed for shitty name calling, crap insults and an obsession with decs shortly before an epic meltdown? 

Have you been told to bite your tongue and not rise to the bullies? Is that why your barbs are so fucking vanilla that they'd have trouble upsetting a Radio 4 listener? 

What's wrong, Bubbsy, afraid little Decipuss can't fight his own?  How faaaaaaabuloussss of you both.   pair of flamers trying to stop the carnage.  How precious!!  :lol:

11 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Kill yourself.  

3 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

:lol: :lol:  Clearly, it's getting to you.  I need not lift a finger, just post a bit of your daily babblings back to you, and off you go into a meltdown.  Please, let's see if you'll resort to grassing to admin!  Please do!  

1 minute ago, Wizardsleeve said:

What's wrong, Bubbsy, afraid little Decipuss can't fight his own?  How faaaaaaabuloussss of you both.   pair of flamers trying to stop the carnage.  How precious!!  :lol:

You're clearly having an episode judging by this disjointed rambling bollocks. The only one having a meltdown here is you. Have a lie down, you're making yourself look rather silly.

4 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I'm sure he's fine, but why can't you answer the question you illiterate fuck stick? 

Guest Wizardsleeve

Aww, how wonderful, the bell end brigade are all up, had their brekkie, and their mums washed their faces, and set them to play on the PC.  They'll be settled in for the day then!

We can now begin counting their thrombos.  So far, little Decipuss has about a 3 rant lead on the rest.   

3 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Aww, how wonderful, the bell end brigade are all up, had their brekkie, and their mums washed their faces, and set them to play on the PC.  They'll be settled in for the day then!

We can now begin counting their thrombos.  So far, little Decipuss has about a 3 rant lead on the rest.   

Are you drunk? The only one ranting appears to be you, and you're not making much sense...

Guest Wizardsleeve
Just now, Decimus said:

Are you drunk? The only one ranting appears to be you, and you're not making much sense...

Now it's on to accusations of drunkeness??  You down syndrome fucking buffoon, no it's not the drink.  It's just a fun time making you fume and bray on like an infant pulled away from his mum's teat.  Something she should have actually done with you, establish proper boundaries for you.  Now, you just have to have your face rubbed in the piles of shit in the streets for whatever point being made to get through that thick cranium of yours. 

9 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Now it's on to accusations of drunkeness??  You down syndrome fucking buffoon, no it's not the drink.  It's just a fun time making you fume and bray on like an infant pulled away from his mum's teat.  Something she should have actually done with you, establish proper boundaries for you.  Now, you just have to have your face rubbed in the piles of shit in the streets for whatever point being made to get through that thick cranium of yours. 

Fuming and braying? Not me I'm afraid, I'm just flabbergasted at your ranting meltdown in all honesty. If it's not the drink I can only assume that you are seriously unwell.

Guest Wizardsleeve
Just now, Decimus said:

Fuming and braying? Not me I'm afraid, I'm just flabbergasted at your ranting meltdown in all honesty. If it's not the drink I can only assume that you are seriously unwell.

Attempting to deflect isn't your strong suit, Decipuss.  That goes for most other aspects you face in daily life.  You are indeed melting down, and it's such a joyous way to spend a morning.  A hot cuppa, and three fuckwits near breakdown because they are being fucked off by some stranger disagreeing with them on a piss taking web site.  I post some support for a member I've posted with here for some years now, and off on the attack you and your little friends do go!  It's been a brilliant show, boy.  

2 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Attempting to deflect isn't your strong suit, Decipuss.  That goes for most other aspects you face in daily life.  You are indeed melting down, and it's such a joyous way to spend a morning.  A hot cuppa, and three fuckwits near breakdown because they are being fucked off by some stranger disagreeing with them on a piss taking web site.  I post some support for a member I've posted with here for some years now, and off on the attack you and your little friends do go!  It's been a brilliant show, boy.  

I find it amazing that with each short reply I give you insinuating you are having a meltdown, you reply with ever longer, rambled garbage proving my point. You really are quite ill aren't you?

Guest Wizardsleeve

I keep forgetting, you don't like reading.  No pictures, and you won't fucking get it.  If you were worth the price of a lump of shit, I'd offer an apology.  Too bad the shit is worth more than your entire gene pool.  

1 minute ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I keep forgetting, you don't like reading.  No pictures, and you won't fucking get it.  If you were worth the price of a lump of shit, I'd offer an apology.  Too bad the shit is worth more than your entire gene pool.  

Dear oh dear. Drunk and all over the place. Is it the anniversary of your father's death? I would understand your heavy drinking if it was. Sort yourself out though, Wiz, he would have been ashamed of you carrying on like this. You're letting his memory down.

Guest Wizardsleeve
Just now, Decimus said:

You're a strange little man, Wizz. And a drunk.

Coming from an utter fuckwit stalking me from topic to topic, absolutely NEEDING the last word on everything, I suggest you check yourself in for a good dry out.  You're certainly in no position to be branding anybody a drunk.