CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Adult colouring books

Jiggerycock

You're shitting me, right?

This is now regarded as a legitimate leisure pursuit for people over 30?

I mean even with the word 'adult' raising visions of having to crayon in clits and pissflaps, it'd still be a pretty damn lame exercise but it isn't even that. It's seascapes and still life fruit and stuff like that.

A bit like the 'Legend' spot at Glastonbury. It was shit when you were a kid and it's shit now and no amount of 're-appraisal' and looking at it through post-modern, ironic glasses will change that fact.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

I mean even with the word 'adult' raising visions of having to crayon in clits and pissflaps, it'd still be a pretty damn lame exercise but it isn't even that. It's seascapes and still life fruit and stuff like that.

A bit like the 'Legend' spot at Glastonbury. It was shit when you were a kid and it's shit now and no amount of 're-appraisal' and looking at it through post-modern, ironic glasses will change that fact.

I think it is harmless enough. For months now I have been sketching pictures of what I imagine other members to look like . I colour them in with different shades of my own feaces. I am particularly please with the one I did of Bubbles, it reminds me of a dangleberry.

Guest luke swarm
1 minute ago, witheredscrote said:

I think it is harmless enough. For months now I have been sketching pictures of what I imagine other members to look like . I colour them in with different shades of my own feaces. I am particularly please with the one I did of Bubbles, it reminds me of a dangleberry.

your paintings are shit.

1 minute ago, witheredscrote said:

Fifty Shades of Shit.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Fifty Shades of Shit.

29 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

your paintings are shit.

You laugh.

Gilbert and George have been getting away with this kind of, ummm, shit for years yet people travel from Chiselhurst to the Tate Modern to see them!

Guest Fatty
3 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

Oi Cock, quite possibly the most boring Nom yet, well done!!!

39 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

You laugh.

Gilbert and George have been getting away with this kind of, ummm, shit for years yet people travel from Chiselhurst to the Tate Modern to see them!

I got drunk in the rooftop bar at the Tate Modern, years ago. It was some swank exhibition. ...er the exhibition that is. Not me.

Guest Manky
2 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

He studied at the Bobby Sands wall art insutute, Derry.

I didn't know he was an artist. I thought he was a dietician, the thin cunt

Guest DingTheRioja
54 minutes ago, Manky said:

I didn't know he was an artist. I thought he was a dietician, the thin cunt

Doesn't matter what he was, he's still a "was" and that's all that matters.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
5 hours ago, witheredscrote said:

Withers, where is my apology?