CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

the disappearance of posters

Eddie

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 28 May 2016 at 8:47 PM, Eddie said:

I wish, I clean toilets in McDonald's.

With your tounge, for no wage. I bet the urinals and u bends are the cleanest areas there. Disgusting fuck.

58 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

With your tounge, for no wage. I bet the urinals and u bends are the cleanest areas there. Disgusting fuck.

Hilarious, I haven't laughed this hard since I discovered jim bowen presenting bullseye on uk gold. 

• Like 1

Guest deebom
1 minute ago, Punkape said:

What the fuck is a tounge ?

Please tell us you illiterate, homosexual goblin.

I seem to remember you being pulled up several times for your lack of literacy...

14 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Hilarious, I haven't laughed this hard since I discovered jim bowen presenting bullseye on uk gold. 

I think we all agree the quincy cunt has lost his way. At his peak he was lazy hit-and-miss.. a la bubble, now he's simply rubbish. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
9 minutes ago, Punkape said:

What the fuck is a tounge ?

Please tell us you illiterate, homosexual goblin.

Whoops. That's the first mistake I've ever made. Fuck off you nit picking little faggot

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
12 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Third, actually. Don't forget the Yacht duology. 

Get to fuck, Yacht is one for the ages, and anyway many have privately pm'd me and commented that they adore it.

Guest luke swarm
5 hours ago, Punkape said:

Your one of the worst contributors on here with a constant stream of self important, unctuous drivel.

Why don't you stick your head into a hay thresher ?

lol.

is Tesco closed today....don't be like that Pinky, enjoy your day off

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
13 hours ago, Punkape said:

More likely a receptionist in a gay sauna.

That would mean you might have met him in person, it is a fucking small world after all.

Edited by Drew P Pissflaps
satellite delay in Norfolk. Manky beat me to it

Guest Bill Stickers
4 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

That would mean you might have met him in person, it is a fucking small world after all.

Manky beat you off more like, you cowardly closet-inhabiting homo. 

On 28 May 2016 at 9:12 PM, luke swarm said:

we used to have Jamaican cunts living opposite us when we lived in Smethwick........every few weeks these dread twats would have a party....the bass used to be so loud that it interfered with your internal organs and bottles of red stripes all over the road in the morning........mind you he used to provide me with some of the best ganja outside of Amsterdam. If I met him in the pub he drank babycham with a double brandy in it, strange but lethal concoction  

I was glad when they exchanged council houses.

School Bully.....I can't believe you lived in Smethwick in Manchester !!!  Was is at uni?   Totally carpet bombed the place last time I went up there....which was the best thing they could have done with the place.,,utter shit hole.  Sort of place that Punk spunk would feel uneasy in, due to it being way too posh for him.  Look they don't throw their excreter out the window and they don't eat from the dustbins...posh bastards he would say.  

Guest luke swarm
17 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

School Bully.....I can't believe you lived in Smethwick in Manchester !!!  Was is at uni?   Totally carpet bombed the place last time I went up there....which was the best thing they could have done with the place.,,utter shit hole.  Sort of place that Punk spunk would feel uneasy in, due to it being way too posh for him.  Look they don't throw their excreter out the window and they don't eat from the dustbins...posh bastards he would say.  

Smethwick in the West Midlands MC.......you may remember as it as the place that is famous for the 1964 election where the Tories ran with the slogan "if you want a nigger for a neighbour vote labour"  Malcolm X visited the place a week before his assassination to support the black and Asian community.

Peter Griffiths of the Conservatives did win but lost two years later to Labour, the labour MP was Andrew Faulds who remained in power for decades afterwards.

It was a shithole to grow up in and has now deteriorated further to a gangster infested jungle now.   

5 hours ago, luke swarm said:

Smethwick in the West Midlands MC.......you may remember as it as the place that is famous for the 1964 election where the Tories ran with the slogan "if you want a nigger for a neighbour vote labour"  Malcolm X visited the place a week before his assassination to support the black and Asian community.

Peter Griffiths of the Conservatives did win but lost two years later to Labour, the labour MP was Andrew Faulds who remained in power for decades afterwards.

It was a shithole to grow up in and has now deteriorated further to a gangster infested jungle now.   

So it's a fabulous place to live then being a gangster infested shithole.  Bit like Chipping Norton in many ways.

Guest JackoTC
On ‎5‎/‎28‎/‎2016 at 9:01 PM, luke swarm said:

I intend to disappear as soon as I get the urge to state that the corner was much better in days of yore or cunts were real cunts in my day etc....that is a true indicator that its time to call it a day and re-join normal society.

Don't do it Luke. Whilst you might be might be the sort of drooling spacker whom society would welcome back with open arse, I have just tried it, its shite. Almost a month off the booze and fags, and Ive decided that Id rather die quickly than face the cunts sober.

Guest JackoTC
On ‎5‎/‎28‎/‎2016 at 8:47 PM, Eddie said:

I wish, I clean toilets in McDonald's.

Glad to see you've had a promotion whilst Ive been away Ed.

And Deco banned ? Good, I fucking hated that cunt.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 30 May 2016 at 9:48 AM, Frank said:

I think we all agree the quincy cunt has lost his way. At his peak he was lazy hit-and-miss.. a la bubble, now he's simply rubbish. 

Balls. Where is my kebab, you shish skewering, mr motivating fucking cunt?