CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

ali

Eddie

Guest Couldn't give a shit
9 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

You left out mime and petanque you soppy cunt

I was going to mention collaboration and Jew hunting as well but I know these are very touchy subjects in the land of the eternal coward. 

13 minutes ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

I was going to mention collaboration and Jew hunting as well but I know these are very touchy subjects in the land of the eternal coward. 

Shit, add goose-fucking and soap-dodging to the list of events and withers is a guaranteed gold medalist at the next special olympics. 

1 hour ago, Eddie said:

I can and shall, its actually people who think they know boxing but dont who put him on the pedestal.

Good fighter but not invincable, even Henry Cooper put him on his arse and would have won te fight if alis corner haven't cheated. His world title fights against Sonny Liston were all fixed. 

After his ban he was successful in two fights then fought then undeafeated Champ, Joe Frazier. In this match he was beaten spanked and was knocked down in the 15th. 

Then Ken Norton Beat him 

His Second Title Victoty against 'big' George was impressive, however rumors about a fix on this fight have always been discussed

In between, his matches against Jimmy Young and earnie Shavers where a disgrace and Ali clearly lost both 

Then he Lost his title to a novice of 8 or so victorys, although he won in the rematch, did he really do enough to justify his great status?, tyson in his prime would have killed him.

You utterly detestable small-minded little man. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Eddie said:

I can and shall, its actually people who think they know boxing but dont who put him on the pedestal.

Good fighter but not invincable, even Henry Cooper put him on his arse and would have won te fight if alis corner haven't cheated. His world title fights against Sonny Liston were all fixed. 

After his ban he was successful in two fights then fought then undeafeated Champ, Joe Frazier. In this match he was beaten spanked and was knocked down in the 15th. 

Then Ken Norton Beat him 

His Second Title Victoty against 'big' George was impressive, however rumors about a fix on this fight have always been discussed

In between, his matches against Jimmy Young and earnie Shavers where a disgrace and Ali clearly lost both 

Then he Lost his title to a novice of 8 or so victorys, although he won in the rematch, did he really do enough to justify his great status?, tyson in his prime would have killed him.

You been go googling then?

I know a lot about boxing thank you very much. I'm not gonna argue as it's pointless 

Guest DingTheRioja

Eddie, she's a gyppo, the only things they know are theiving, fighting and not paying taxes.  That pretty much sums up the boxing world so you might be onto a loser here...

Oh and drinking.

Guest DingTheRioja
12 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

She also knows how to spell, you alcoholic brain addled cunt.

Get your commas in place, cunt.

1 hour ago, Frank said:

You utterly detestable small-minded little man. 

You're a sharp cunt Frank, I thought I would hide behind having a go at the world's greatest ever boxer, but you see through my bullshit and knew I just didn't like the mouthy black so and so.

3 hours ago, Eddie said:

Then Ken Norton Beat him 

You been go googling then?

I know a lot about boxing thank you very much. I'm not gonna argue as it's pointless 

2 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

Eddie, she's a gyppo, the only things they know are theiving, fighting and not paying taxes.  That pretty much sums up the boxing world so you might be onto a loser here...

Oh and drinking.

You forgot dancing barefoot round a bonfire in a flowing dress playing the tambourine. That had to stop because my dad got too close and set fire to the hem of the dress he was wearing. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers

none of you fucking cunts know anything about this , this and that was fixed, such and such cheated. Fat, clueless armchair sports pundit fucksticks. Fuck, fuck, fuck you all.

Guest Manky
13 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

none of you fucking cunts know anything about this , this and that was fixed, such and such cheated. Fat, clueless armchair sports pundit fucksticks. Fuck, fuck, fuck you all.

Don't you agree then Cockbreath?

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
47 minutes ago, Manky said:

Don't you agree then Cockbreath?

I know fuck all about it. Boxing as a tv spectator sport is fucking gash. Hours of run up pish then at 3am some quick scurrying about . It can fuck off.

Guest luke swarm
27 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

I know fuck all 

that's edited to a more believable statement from you, pull yourself together and start behaving like a real cunt instead of this all over the show drivel.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 hours ago, luke swarm said:

that's edited to a more believable statement from you, pull yourself together and start behaving like a real cunt instead of this all over the show drivel.

Once, you were a nurturing father figure to me, now, I'd push you down the stairs and go on holiday for two weeks, and you can lie there crying in your own piss.

Guest luke swarm
1 minute ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Once, you were a nurturing father figure to me, now, I'd push you down the stairs and go on holiday for two weeks, and you can lie there crying in your own piss.

and just like real your father I was just showing tough love.......and you did say that it hurt so good Uncle Swarm.

Remember your Mum does not need to know, she may not understand.  

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, luke swarm said:

and just like real your father I was just showing tough love.......and you did say that it hurt so good Uncle Swarm.

Remember your Mum does not need to know, she may not understand.  

She is the word.