CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Shit in the post and the BBC

Witheredscrote

So t v presenters Huw Edwards , Fiona Bruce and other celebrities have been receiving mail that contains human shit wrapped in tissue. A BBC spokesman said ' I cannot believe that people could stoop so low '.  The cunt has obviously never been on this forum has he. Which one of our members is guilty ?  I'm in the clear, the envelopes didn't have French stamps. It looks like the kind of trick Eddie would play.

Guest luke swarm
11 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

So t v presenters Huw Edwards , Fiona Bruce and other celebrities have been receiving mail that contains human shit wrapped in tissue. A BBC spokesman said ' I cannot believe that people could stoop so low '.  The cunt has obviously never been on this forum has he. Which one of our members is guilty ?  I'm in the clear, the envelopes didn't have French stamps. It looks like the kind of trick Eddie would play.

its got the Judges DNA written all over it. It has also probably got minute traces of Pinkapes DNA interspersed throughout the offending waste material.   

Its obviously not Eddie...he lacks the imagination to do something that dastardly. 

22 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

Pile of shit. 

Post it to yourself.

Guest Fuckmewhatacunt
2 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

Pile of shit. 

Post it to yourself.

Thank you Bubbles. You are a good guy, and I enjoy your posts.

Please look after yourself, you are worth something, never let anyone tell you otherwise. 

I wish you only the best

1 hour ago, Fuckmewhatacunt said:

Thank you Bubbles. You are a good guy, and I enjoy your posts.

Please look after yourself, you are worth something, never let anyone tell you otherwise. 

I wish you only the best

Why are you quoting Bubba quoting me, and then thanking him ? You haven't got the hang of this quoting have you. Are you mentally ill, Nigerian or a thick turd.

Guest Manky
1 minute ago, witheredscrote said:

Why are you quoting Bubba quoting me, and then thanking him ? You haven't got the hang of this quoting have you. Are you mentally ill, Nigerian or a thick turd.

I would hazard a guess at all three. He arrived on the site and immediately moved into total twat mode. The light that burns brightest and all that shit. In a week or two he will have joined Spunkapes golf club and moved in with Bubbles. I notice Bull_Shitters is running scared and leaving the essential softening up process to others

Just now, Manky said:

I would hazard a guess at all three. He arrived on the site and immediately moved into total twat mode. The light that burns brightest and all that shit. In a week or two he will have joined Spunkapes golf club and moved in with Bubbles. I notice Bull_Shitters is running scared and leaving the essential softening up process to others

Very good, now answer my question on another thread : Were you in Cardiff yesterday on your bike with 'tackle out' ?

Guest Fuckmewhatacunt
12 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

Manky was right, all three, but there's also more. 

This softening up process is correct in that its fucking soft, soft as fucking shite.

You cunts are useless. 

2 hours ago, witheredscrote said:

Being the bbc, they'll probably put it on tv. Never stopped them showing shit before. 

Guest DingTheRioja
2 hours ago, witheredscrote said:

Typical BBC, always thinking of the young "researchers" stooping over when they really mean squatting.

Guest Manky
5 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

Very good, now answer my question on another thread : Were you in Cardiff yesterday on your bike with 'tackle out' ?

I would only go to Wales if some cunt superglued my knob to the back of the 07:38 from Manchester Victoria to Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch and to the best of my knowledge it hasn't  happened so it probably wasn't me. I was busy naked cycling in Liverpool, the only way to ensure no cunt picks your pocket.

Guest DingTheRioja
8 minutes ago, Manky said:

I would only go to Wales if some cunt superglued my knob to the back of the 07:38 from Manchester Victoria to Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch and to the best of my knowledge it hasn't  happened so it probably wasn't me. I was busy naked cycling in Liverpool, the only way to ensure no cunt picks your pocket.

..and you always have somewhere safe to park your bike...

I'll get me SPDs...

3 hours ago, witheredscrote said:

I like the idea, I think chris evans and that little dumpy pickle on east enders deserve to receive a special delivery.

1 minute ago, witheredscrote said:

Much better than sending it to Chris Evans, waste of a good turd that. I will forward it to Naga Munchety

Naga is a fine looking woman, let's just stick with the disabled actors, they should not be given air time especially around Dinner time. 

On 06/06/2016 at 8:50 PM, Eddie said:

Naga is a fine looking woman, let's just stick with the disabled actors, they should not be given air time especially around Dinner time. 

Here here Edwin, Naga is a tonic at twenty past six these mornings with her black tights on and Carol`s looking hot in her sprayed on black jeans. Even Easter Island head is sort of doable....sort of.

easter island.jpg

• Like 1

On 06/06/2016 at 8:02 PM, Manky said:

You'll never wank alone. Sorry walk alone!

• Like 1

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Could it be they all live in one of Gillian McKeiths old gaffes? Just a thought.

I would probably use Fiona Bruces' shit as wank lubricant though. She ain't half bad.

1 minute ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Could it be they all live in one of Gillian McKeiths old gaffes? Just a thought.

I would probably use Fiona Bruces' shit as wank lubricant though. She ain't half bad.

I would use her shit as toothpaste and gargle with her piss. There again I am half French. My English half is repulsed but would come second

Guest DingTheRioja
3 hours ago, Hokey Gingers said:

Here here Edwin, Naga is a tonic at twenty past six these mornings with her black tights on and Carol`s looking hot in her sprayed on black jeans. Even Easter Island head is sort of doable....sort of.

easter island.jpg

The jiggling geordie..

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
8 hours ago, witheredscrote said:

I would ushit as toothpaste and gargle with her piss. There again I am half French. My English half is repulsed but would come second

I fully understand what you're saying here Scrotes. You're French and therefore having your breath smell of somebody elses shit and piss is better than what you usually smell of, you stupid froggy cunt.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 6 June 2016 at 8:02 PM, Manky said:

You're practically in northern Wales, you shit hole dwelling spunk beaker.