CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Robert Peston

Guest nobgobbler

Guest nobgobbler

Whatever drugs this ITV presenter cunt is on, he needs to pack it in. Complete annoying "who lives in a house like this one" Lloyd Grossman sound alike specky cunt does my fucking head in.

Just now, nobgobbler said:

Whatever drugs this ITV presenter cunt is on, he needs to pack it in. Complete annoying "who lives in a house like this one" Lloyd Grossman sound alike specky cunt does my fucking head in.

Annoying presenters, how about dermot o'leary, the closet poof can't keep his hands off any bloke his interviewing. Hugs, high fives, touchy feely fucking homo needs to be outed.

Goes for the louche air of a 1975 Bryan Ferry but with a voice that's pure 1975 Davros.

Plus he doesn't look very well now either. Bulimia?

Punkape, paint your cock to look like a Jaffa Roll and go and hang around outside his house. That'll sort it out one way or another and you'll love the attention.

Guest Fuckmewhatacunt

You should actually address him 'The Honourable' such is his right (son of Baron).

I wont though, cos there is fuck all honourable about him.

Guest nobgobbler

They've already said if the outs win then the vote to leave will be blocked, and by all accounts they can, yet the lying cunt Cameron said he put forward the referendum to let the people decide. Even though I believe the whole thing to be a waste of time, waste of money sack of shit I will still get off my arse and walk all the way to the church hall to put my cross in the leave box that won't even be counted coz the fiddling bastards have it rigged followed by Camercunt telling us how the people made the right decision to let him keep his job and euro expense account. Cunt.

10 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

Goes for the louche air of a 1975 Bryan Ferry but with a voice that's pure 1975 Davros.

Plus he doesn't look very well now either. Bulimia?

Punkape, paint your cock to look like a Jaffa Roll and go and hang around outside his house. That'll sort it out one way or another and you'll love the attention.

I'm sure you dress up as Davros whilst listening to Bryan Ferry and stuffing Jaffa cakes up your arse.

Guest DingTheRioja
10 hours ago, nobgobbler said:

They've already said if the outs win then the vote to leave will be blocked, and by all accounts they can, yet the lying cunt Cameron said he put forward the referendum to let the people decide. Even though I believe the whole thing to be a waste of time, waste of money sack of shit I will still get off my arse and walk all the way to the church hall to put my cross in the leave box that won't even be counted coz the fiddling bastards have it rigged followed by Camercunt telling us how the people made the right decision to let him keep his job and euro expense account. Cunt.

I saw some headline on this, and predicted it months ago, there will be a big fuck off vote to leave. It may or may not be enough to actually win the leave, but if it did, "they" would easily find legal reasons to block it indefinately.

We just need a massive enough Leave Vote to fuck them right off and get the point over... then there'll be shit in the streets...

On 8 June 2016 at 10:06 AM, nobgobbler said:

Face fuck?