CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

8.35am Tractor cunt on Fosse Way

Guest N/A

Now this cunt needs to be involved in an horrific vehicle accident soon.  Involving his shit stained tractor some sharp implements and a petrol tanker, preferably at a junction being crossed by a fucking horse box that goes up like a giant toaster !    

Why does this tractor cunt have to be on the road in rush hour?   Why does he take his slowest tractor on the road towing some shit stained equipment for fucking miles?  His small holding peasant farmstead cannot have fields 15 miles from his shack, yet this cunt drives for fucking miles and miles with 8,000 cars in his turd filled wake.

Then there is the Peugot diesel cunt who won't overtake, followed by another Peugot cunt, and a Volvo followed by a clapped out rusting white transit.   I have 420 bhp at my disposal but my time exposed to danger overtaking these cunts is getting ridiculous.  They should all be banned from the roads until 9.05am.   Anyone caught on the queens highway in anything less than 250 bhp car should be tied to the steering wheel and set on fire.  All HGV drivers should be given a free full English between the hours of 7.45 and 9.00.    All tractor driving cunts should be given a shotgun cartridge and end their pathetic digging turnips, shit spraying existence.

7 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Now this cunt needs to be involved in an horrific vehicle accident soon.  Involving his shit stained tractor some sharp implements and a petrol tanker, preferably at a junction being crossed by a fucking horse box that goes up like a giant toaster !    

Why does this tractor cunt have to be on the road in rush hour?   Why does he take his slowest tractor on the road towing some shit stained equipment for fucking miles?  His small holding peasant farmstead cannot have fields 15 miles from his shack, yet this cunt drives for fucking miles and miles with 8,000 cars in his turd filled wake.

Then there is the Peugot diesel cunt who won't overtake, followed by another Peugot cunt, and a Volvo followed by a clapped out rusting white transit.   I have 420 bhp at my disposal but my time exposed to danger overtaking these cunts is getting ridiculous.  They should all be banned from the roads until 9.05am.   Anyone caught on the queens highway in anything less than 250 bhp car should be tied to the steering wheel and set on fire.  All HGV drivers should be given a free full English between the hours of 7.45 and 9.00.    All tractor driving cunts should be given a shotgun cartridge and end their pathetic digging turnips, shit spraying existence.

Incidentally Fosse is French, and short for Fosse Septique which in English means Septic Tank. I am pleased you were on Fosse Way, it is where you belong, in a tank full of shit. Now shove your king size Yorkie bar up your gargantuan hgv arse. Road hogging cunt

Guest Manky

Don't drive through the countryside then you thick cunt. (I'm a city lad myself, I don't trust air you can't see.)  The clue is in the name, cunts go to the countryside.

Guest Manky
3 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

You can fucking well smell it though. Dirty muck-spreading, cow-shitting, sheep-shagging country cunts.

We don't need all them smelly yokels. I get my food from supermarkets. All the wankpot hayseeds do is complain about animal noises, the smell of shit, church bells that ring and no buses. Cunts, the lot of them.

Guest Couldn't give a shit
3 hours ago, witheredscrote said:

Incidentally Fosse is French, and short for Fosse Septique which in English means Septic Tank. I am pleased you were on Fosse Way, it is where you belong, in a tank full of shit. Now shove your king size Yorkie bar up your gargantuan hgv arse. Road hogging cunt

At least haulage runs on our roads unlike Froggieland where filthy unwashed peddlers of diseased animal carcasses (AKA the French farmer) ambush innocent lorry drivers, beat the shit out of them and then set there rigs on fire like a bunch of lawless pikeys. Shame the idle cunts didn't have the same amount of bottle when Hitler's panzers ran the French army over in 6 weeks and then turned Paris into a German army brothel.

Guest DingTheRioja
13 hours ago, deebom said:

Really? that's quite a lot. What do you drive?

Volvo FH Globetrotter with additional hooker storage...?

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 8 June 2016 at 0:12 AM, Monumental cunt said:

Just rest your eyes for a second. 

Guest DingTheRioja
5 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

Good little tractor that, if it has got a mini back hoe fitted it is perfect for burying rent boys in your back garden.

Careful, Neil might be reading this...

Guest DingTheRioja
2 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

Thanks, I didn't think of that. I thought it was him who had a thing for dead hookers though.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
3 hours ago, Bubbles said:

How is Madame Scrotes by the way? 

Cunt. I was nearly in there with that, but you went scuttling in like the rat you are.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
3 hours ago, witheredscrote said:

Good little tractor that, if it has got a mini back hoe fitted it is perfect for burying rent boys in your back garden.

A little black hoe?

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 minute ago, witheredscrote said:

Being a soppy cunt comes naturally to you doesn't it

Withers, would you like me to shite vindaloo residue in your mouth?

Guest deebom
20 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

Volvo FH Globetrotter with additional hooker storage...?

Ah Lorry. I was racking my brains as to what might have that kind of power. I didn't even consider a lorry.