CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

People Who Purchase Discount Ground Coffee

Guest Wizardsleeve

2 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

Guatemalan and Nicaraguan coffee tastes like bum-gravy

This is the eighth coffee-related thread since 2012, and I've exhausted my stock of lame civet cat jokes. It's an existential crisis.

2 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

This is the eight coffee-related thread since 2012, and I've exhausted my stock of lame civet cat jokes. It's an existential crisis.

What's Sumatra with you? Stop mugging us off, baws, surely you could grind another few jokes out? You'll have these cunts creaming in no time. 

RIP MikeFuckingD, what a cunt

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

What's Sumatra with you? Stop mugging us off, baws, surely you could grind another few jokes out? You'll have these cunts creaming in no time. 

RIP MikeFuckingD, what a cunt

Yes indeed, R.I.P. MikeD.     Last seen by an oil rig platform worker bobbing by on a homemade raft made of white lightning plastic bottles, cuddling his beloved joke book, and shouting 'one liners' at dolphins.

18 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

Yes indeed, R.I.P. MikeD.     Last seen by an oil rig platform worker bobbing by on a homemade raft made of white lightning plastic bottles, cuddling his beloved joke book, and shouting 'one liners' at dolphins.

Hopefully it's some sort of council estate version of a viking burial.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
9 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

This is the eighth coffee-related thread since 2012, and I've exhausted my stock of lame civet cat jokes. It's an existential crisis.

Espresso self a little better.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
Just now, Bubbles said:

Self-quote changing dipshit. 

I did not. You did your quote doctoring thing you're known for .

1 minute ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

I did not. You did your quote doctoring thing you're known for .

Dopey Thickfingers.

Now sort your shit out, you've been all over the shop since that fuckingwankycunt made you look a right simpleton the other day. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
3 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

Dopey Thickfingers.

Now sort your shit out, you've been all over the shop since that fuckingwankycunt made you look a right simpleton the other day. 

Oh yes. Where is the cunt, I was expecting the knock out blow, but hes skipping around somewhere trying to eat bluebottles.