CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

People Who Purchase Discount Ground Coffee

Guest Wizardsleeve

Guest Wizardsleeve

Ffs, have they no pride?  The shite is chemically treated and preserved dried arse nuggetry. Buy roasted mountain grown beans and a proper grinder you tight fisted, heathenous savage cunts!  You dare not call yourself a real coffee connoisseur until you drink it as its meant. 

For those who waste their money on vended shit, please choke on it and die from internal bleeding. 

Guest luke swarm

its the reason that America is so fucked up....drinking buckets of Coffee instead of cups of tea.....I blame that  awful yank Friends "Comedy".

Guest deebom

Coffee is fucking rank. People only drink it because they're too stupid not to.

You never mentioned that you were a filthy louche forriner Sleeve.

53 minutes ago, Frank said:

Baws you're out of control with these soppy pictorials. 

As I'm sure you know only too well yourself, some days the ennui is overpowering and the inspiration just isn't there and the only recourse is to rehash someone else's jaded creations. Anyway, on a semi-related note, I've just got the rushes back from your latest video. What do you reckon to this still for the YouTube screen grab?

da4cd42589a03bb225636c3b21f791fa.jpg

• Like 2

Guest Snatch
1 minute ago, DingTheRioja said:

Wiz?

I hope you never put milk in the fucker, that makes you a real cunt.

He likes his coffee black, Just like Punkers likes his men.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

I like herbal infusions. Mainly green tea with blueberry. Caffeine based products are for real cunts. You drug addicted wankers.

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

Wiz?

I hope you never put milk in the fucker, that makes you a real cunt.

Never. Milk and any other additives ruin the true savoury goodness of the coffee. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
9 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

As I'm sure you know only too well yourself, some days the ennui is overpowering and the inspiration just isn't there and the only recourse is to rehash someone else's jaded creations. Anyway, on a semi-related note, I've just got the rushes back from your latest video. What do you reckon to this still for the YouTube screen grab?

da4cd42589a03bb225636c3b21f791fa.jpg

I wonder what deranged day dream this cunt had in mind when including 2 geetars in this arsenal. I also see he's taped 3 magazines together on his uzi- he clearly intends Die Hard mayhem. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
15 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Ffs, have they no pride?  The shite is chemically treated and preserved dried arse nuggetry. Buy roasted mountain grown beans and a proper grinder you tight fisted, heathenous savage cunts!  You dare not call yourself a real coffee connoisseur until you drink it as its meant. 

For those who waste their money on vended shit, please choke on it and die from internal bleeding. 

Fuck coffee. It's ok on occasion , but it is not worth 3 quid. It's coffee, with boiling water in it. Before some prick says "ooh, it's not meant to be boiling , only x degrees", fuck off. Cunts in my last office would head out every hour or two to buy another, 15 quid a day on this shit. Er, it's coffee and hot water. This silly habit is the reason we have these shitty yank firms hogging the high streets, plus not paying our British taxes.