CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts with tinted spectacles

Earl of Punkape

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
18 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Oh shit you wear them !

What an arsehole !   Lol.

lol.

kill yourself !

lol.

Yes. Exclusively when the sun is too bright. Does that make me a cunt?

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
20 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Oh shit you wear them !

What an arsehole !   Lol.

lol.

kill yourself !

lol.

A Nigerian who works in my local Tesco's wants to join your golf club. Can you get her the forms?

31 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Men who wear tinted spectacles are arseholes. Usually lower-middle  class and of a used car-dealer background, their deluded sense of  vanity somehow makes them think they've arrived because the glasses on their head are by Sasoon Knob-jockey.

They look like cunts with something to hide.

Utter cunts, truly.

As are those spasticated buffoons with glasses that get darker in the sun. What sort of sad cunt buys those? Indecisive Harry Potter/Roy Orbison fan wankers. 

14 hours ago, Eddie said:

How about cunts with wigs on their head? , maybe you could do a video, spitting image style, like the paul Daniels one, balance a glass of milk on your head, wip the wig off without spilling a drop and shout "that's magic". 

Another blinder, I was thinking about this the other day, along with sad cunts who dye their hair. 

Drew (and Frank) probably won't post much on this nom. 

Edited by Bubbles
Forgot Frank was a follicley challenged fuckstain

I have glasses that react to sunlight and become tinted,this happens intermittently through the day depending on where I am and the strength of the sunlight,this makes me a cunt only part of the day whereas you sir are a cunt 24/7 365 days of the year and in to infinity

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, neil298 said:

I have glasses that react to sunlight and become tinted,this happens intermittently through the day depending on where I am and the strength of the sunlight,this makes me a cunt only part of the day whereas you sir are a cunt 24/7 365 days of the year and in to infinity

Hahahaha. Hahahaha. Hahahahaha. 

Fuck off. You're too much, neil. 

47 minutes ago, neil298 said:

You fat cunt.

• Like 1

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
57 minutes ago, neil298 said:

Are you some sort of futuristic cyborg? I bet if it rains spunk, your mouth automatically opens.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
7 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

And his anus. 

That isn't an involuntary / autonomic response as much as a sordid state of affairs. 

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
4 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

People who wear sunglasses indoors make my shit hang sideways. Stevie Wonder and Helen Keller excepted. 

Or people who 'wear' them in other than their intended position like, twats who have them supported in the neck of their SuperCunt V neck t-shirt or positioned on the back of their head. 

Guest DingTheRioja
7 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

People who wear sunglasses indoors make my shit hang sideways. Stevie Wonder and Helen Keller excepted. 

The Blues Brothers?

9 hours ago, Punkape said:

You fat cunt.

This may come as a shock to you spunk but that avatar is not really me.If you want to call me a cunt then put something more apt in front of it.......over to you,I,ll let you know when you get close.Now please wrap your 7 iron around your own head.Toodle fucking pip

12 minutes ago, neil298 said:

This may come as a shock to you spunk but that avatar is not really me.If you want to call me a cunt then put something more apt in front of it.......over to you,I,ll let you know when you get close.Now please wrap your 7 iron around your own head.Toodle fucking pip

You fat cunt.