CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts with tinted spectacles

Earl of Punkape

Guest Manky
3 minutes ago, neil298 said:

3/10 must do better

Spunkers probably has time on his hands. After all, his only mates will be his pretend ones at his imaginary golf club.

1 hour ago, neil298 said:

This may come as a shock to you spunk but that avatar is not really me.If you want to call me a cunt then put something more apt in front of it.......over to you,I,ll let you know when you get close.Now please wrap your 7 iron around your own head.Toodle fucking pip

Golf's for irons. Tee hee

12 hours ago, Punkape said:

Men who wear tinted spectacles are arseholes. Usually lower-middle  class and of a used car-dealer background, their deluded sense of  vanity somehow makes them think they've arrived because the glasses on their head are by Sasoon Knob-jockey.

They look like cunts with something to hide.

I have two pairs.....one for looking down my nose at lower class shits like you.  The other pair for when I'm shooting lower class shits like you and pheasants.   They go well with my tweed jacket and flat cap.    Women think this look so sexy especially with the tinted glasses.  Irresistible.

Guest Lady Penelope

I don't particularly like tinted glasses bu since my cataract surgery I find that they are needed in bright conditions when I am outdoors otherwise I am unable to see properly. It could well be that many of the people that you see who are wearing tinted glasses are in a similar position to myself. regarding this.

Guest Ollyboro
20 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

I don't particularly like tinted glasses bu since my cataract surgery I find that they are needed in bright conditions when I am outdoors otherwise I am unable to see properly. It could well be that many of the people that you see who are wearing tinted glasses are in a similar position to myself. regarding this.

A perfectly straight forward explanation, Pen. Another straight forward explanation would be that people see it's Spunkers walking towards them, then immediately don their Stevie Wonder goggles and pretend to be blind - to avoid having to communicate with  the cunt. And if they are genuinely blind, their guide dogs tip them off and insist some shades be hung off their snouts .Essentially the World is full of Humans and animals pretending not to know Spunkers. His tragedy is: he would let any of them bum him.