CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

A big thank you to all those who voted REMAIN

Guest N/A

Guest JackoTC
21 hours ago, Frank said:

I hope you find it your heart to allow the boy to return one day. Bill fails miserably as a solo artist.. and I miss them both. 

Another very near miss Francois, those ISIS cunts are out to get me. Fortunately I changed my destination airport to Constantinople instead of Istanbul at the last minute. I did hear a huge bang though. On second thought, it was probably the porters putting down my tahtirevan rather heavy handidly. I almost spat out my grilled aubergines. I don't mean to take the gloss off, but this was in 1989.

1 hour ago, JackoTC said:

Another very near miss Francois, those ISIS cunts are out to get me. Fortunately I changed my destination airport to Constantinople instead of Istanbul at the last minute. I did hear a huge bang though. On second thought, it was probably the porters putting down my tahtirevan rather heavy handidly. I almost spat out my grilled aubergines. I don't mean to take the gloss off, but this was in 1989.

Extraordinary fate, Jackie. Once again, bearing in mind Justapah Alfonso's light year theory, you missed another major catastrophe by no more than 10 yards. It certainly puts my worries into perspective. 

2 hours ago, JackoTC said:

Got my tits groped in Milas once.  Fucking Turkish women, but what can you do? 

Guest DingTheRioja
30 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

are you sure you got those words in the correct order?

Guest Bill Stickers
15 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

are you sure you got those words in the correct order?

Ding, the general consensus here is that you have outstayed your welcome, and so I must politely but firmly ask you to leave. 

37 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

DingTheRioja

5,000 posts of drivel

"Like I care. Prick."

17 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Still missing Decs I see.

Ding, it must be saddening to see that young billy has absolutely fucking rinsed you in surpassing your likes achievement with about half the number of posts. 

Please don't tell me the exact number of half your posts to compare, you're a total toy and an unfunny autist. 

Fuck off. 

35 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Ding, it must be saddening to see that young billy has absolutely fucking rinsed you in surpassing your likes achievement with about half the number of posts. 

Please don't tell me the exact number of half your posts to compare, you're a total toy and an unfunny autist. 

Fuck off. 

You can fuck off too you anthrax ridden, septic, wombat's afterbirth.

Guest DingTheRioja
36 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Fuck off. 

When 90% come from you and the inbred from Norfolk, they don't count.

A bit like a Remain vote...

ON TOPIC!!!

Now... fuck off back to the lounges with that pathetic shit, or come up with something better.

Guest BrothersQuim

The stupidity of these cunts knows no bounds. Videos about 5 minutes long, they've packed more cunt into it than an Amsterdam whore house.

Guest BrothersQuim
2 minutes ago, Snatch said:

This video should be shown on national TV 7 days a week.

That stupid bitch crying over Nandos & the one saying the EU provides the NHS were cunt highlights for me. I'm ashamed to be in the same age bracket as these arseholes.

Guest Snatch
6 minutes ago, BrothersQuim said:

That stupid bitch crying over Nandos & the one saying the EU provides the NHS were cunt highlights for me. I'm ashamed to be in the same age bracket as these arseholes.

It's unbelievable that these thick cunts are the future.

That's us fucked then.

Guest BrothersQuim
8 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Now would be the perfect time to re-enact the Battle of the Somme, and machine gun a million of these terminally stupid Millenial cunts as a lesson to the rest.

Could we use a few Rheinmetall MG 3 to add a little irony to the situation? If so I'm game.

Guest BrothersQuim
1 minute ago, Mrs Roops said:

I'd thought my pro-Brexit stance was well known. Its depressing to see so many millennials bang on about democracy but only if the democratic result goes their way.

I've not been on the site for a while to be honest and hadn't read anything about your stance. As much as it pains me to say this Roops, you made a good choice. 

I just can't comprehend how people could be so fucking thick and not see the irony in protesting for democracy by trying to overturn a democratic vote.

I don't know if it's just me but Universities nowadays seem to be a breeding ground for overly liberal, special snowflakes who can't take no for an answer because it upsets them. As he said in the video, the majority of them couldn't even be arsed to vote but I'll bet my bollocks they are the same fuckers seen protesting here.

I have three kids at Uni, one at my old alma, another at a top notch seat of learning recognised as the best in a certain field and the third at a crappy former poly with pretentions way above its actual station. All three are nonetheless breeding grounds for the "right not to be offended" mentality. One of my kids saw through the spiel and voted out, the other two voted in, which is fine but they went nuclear when they found that the rest of the family voted out. Lively dinner table discussions ensued!

• Like 2

Guest BrothersQuim
12 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

I have three kids at Uni, one at my old alma, another at a top notch seat of learning recognised as the best in a certain field and the third at a crappy former poly with pretentions way above its actual station. All three are nonetheless breeding grounds for the "right not to be offended" mentality. One of my kids saw through the spiel and voted out, the other two voted in, which is fine but they went nuclear when they found that the rest of the family voted out. Lively dinner table discussions ensued!

Being in this age bracket I can honestly say I'm fearful of what the future holds when the millennials are the ones in power, emotion seems to trump logic and I can only see it ending badly in the bigger picture.

Guest JackoTC
On ‎6‎/‎30‎/‎2016 at 7:45 PM, camberwell gypsy said:

Sounds like quite a holiday.