CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

A big thank you to all those who voted REMAIN

Guest N/A

Guest DingTheRioja
2 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

The ongoing shortfall is what it is regardless, this is not the cause of it, housing shortage is endemic all over Europe.

333,000 net incoming.... according to the ONS figures for Dec 2015.

So if we have a massive housing shortage, obviously the best idea is to bring another 100,000 families in every year isn't it?

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, DingTheRioja said:

..and we are taking in a fuck load more net per year...

To fulfill a massive demand for service industry labour. If our own would do it there would not be that demand. Stop moaning you tight cunt. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
41 minutes ago, Snatch said:

What about all the derelict houses still standing? Maybe rebuilding those might help.

Planning needs a fucking shake up, as it stands they'll fuck about for a year deciding to pass brownfield sites. Open up supply. Banks are lending again.

Guest DingTheRioja
4 hours ago, Snatch said:

What about all the derelict houses still standing? Maybe rebuilding those might help.

There used to be a policy in the Labour heartlands up here to compulsory purchase derelict properties at market value, do them up and sell/rent them out.  When I say market value I mean buying derelict properties at "done up" prices.

I know people who bought shitholes and left them to rot on purpose, 5 years later, mega profits for no work... and a bankrupt labour council.

The local fuckwits kept voting in the councillors who were the main proponents of this policy every fucking year for 20 years... I'm just sad they got kicked out before I could take full advantage of it...

3 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

To fulfill a massive demand for service industry labour. If our own would do it there would not be that demand. Stop moaning you tight cunt. 

Wrong.  Cheaper labour will always be attractive to any profit minded employer.

Can you answer the housing issue then? Currently down a quarter million houses and losing around 80-100k per year to net migration while the big building firms rake it in, ignoring any normal population changes?

Thick prick.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
5 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

There used to be a policy in the Labour heartlands up here to compulsory purchase derelict properties at market value, do them up and sell/rent them out.  When I say market value I mean buying derelict properties at "done up" prices.

I know people who bought shitholes and left them to rot on purpose, 5 years later, mega profits for no work... and a bankrupt labour council.

The local fuckwits kept voting in the councillors who were the main proponents of this policy every fucking year for 20 years... I'm just sad they got kicked out before I could take full advantage of it...

Wrong.  Cheaper labour will always be attractive to any profit minded employer.

Can you answer the housing issue then? Currently down a quarter million houses and losing around 80-100k per year to net migration while the big building firms rake it in, ignoring any normal population changes?

Thick prick.

You thick prick, the compulsory purchase mechanism is not a thing of the past, and isn't limited to your shit hole, and it exists chiefly to allow betterment in the public good for infrastructure works etc, typically acquisition to further transport works. Bollocks people make a mega profit from it, it exists to ensure owners can't command a mental price by blocking such works. If effected the existing owners get valuation plus  expenses. The only way anyone benefits is if it is such a shithole that there's no demand otherwise.

You are talking shit, it's all over your lips, plus your breath reeks of shit. Stupid little cunt, your stupid opinion about people over here working as waiters, whatever , doing fairly shit jobs, has fucked our credit rating, done fuck knows what to our economy, and divided the uk. It is not that much of a problem if a problem at all in the grand scheme of things, nothing like these effects. 

The world is today interconnected and working populations are fluid, there's fuck all point trying to hide, you little faggot. 

On ‎26‎/‎06‎/‎2016 at 10:19 PM, neil298 said:

Welcome back Decs

Indeed, I have to say Sancho was on my radar when I approved his registration, not least due to the iffy IP used at the time of application, however that was all circumstantial and not enough to refuse entry. Now that I've had a few spare moments to dig deeper in all the IP data, its apparent that Decs and Sancho are one and the same. Bye.

3 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Indeed, I have to say Sancho was on my radar when I approved his registration, not least due to the iffy IP used at the time of application, however that was all circumstantial and not enough to refuse entry. Now that I've had a few spare moments to dig deeper in all the IP data, its apparent that Decs and Sancho are one and the same. Bye.

Back of the net!!........just like Quasimodo I had a hunch

Guest DingTheRioja
15 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

You thick prick, the compulsory purchase mechanism is not a thing of the past, and isn't limited to your shit hole, and it exists chiefly to allow betterment in the public good for infrastructure works etc, typically acquisition to further transport works. Bollocks people make a mega profit from it, it exists to ensure owners can't command a mental price by blocking such works. If effected the existing owners get valuation plus  expenses. The only way anyone benefits is if it is such a shithole that there's no demand otherwise.

You are talking shit, it's all over your lips, plus your breath reeks of shit. Stupid little cunt, your stupid opinion about people over here working as waiters, whatever , doing fairly shit jobs, has fucked our credit rating, done fuck knows what to our economy, and divided the uk. It is not that much of a problem if a problem at all in the grand scheme of things, nothing like these effects. 

The world is today interconnected and working populations are fluid, there's fuck all point trying to hide, you little faggot. 

No. The properties i'm talking about are ordinary houses, corner shops etc that are run down, not infrastructure blockages you prick.

Go outside your shithole for once, there's a whole world out there...

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
38 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

No. The properties i'm talking about are ordinary houses, corner shops etc that are run down, not infrastructure blockages you prick.

Go outside your shithole for once, there's a whole world out there...

It must be an utter shithole if they cpo's town centre stuff. I bet you have cling film instead of glass windows.

Guest DingTheRioja
19 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

It must be an utter shithole if they cpo's town centre stuff. I bet you have cling film instead of glass windows.

Not where I live, I'm talking about the labour heartlands up the road, that's why I said the labour heartlands not next door.

I suppose you use cling film for contraception?

Guest JackoTC

I see the "leave" camp, seem to be backpedalling faster every day. Those who chose to leave due to immigration, and £350 million a day promise to the NHS (lol), have shown themselves to be the roll up smokers, Vauxhall Vectra drivers and the tabloid reading thickos of our nation - you'll be the first to get fucked over by your own stupidity. For starters, fuel will be up another 5p in a week or so no doubt.

Fair play, however, to those who voted out for other reasons - whatever they are ? 

I bought £2200 of Euros two days before the vote - I'm laughing like fuck.

Guest DingTheRioja
7 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Kindly have a look at what you think you "fixed" with the quoting...

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
10 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Shocking! The cheek! I thought he seemed OK , whoever he was 

On 27/06/2016 at 7:05 PM, Snatch said:

Usually what happens is that they tear down the perfectly sturdy old houses, build a huge "fuck off" estate with miles of walkways and dark areas. Stick a couple of swings and a slide to keep the 300+ kids occupied and then in 30 years time, tear the whole thing down because it's become a crime ridden no go area that's fucking falling to pieces anyway. Then build little terraced houses that looked like the houses that were there in the first place. Marvellous. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
19 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

Not where I live, I'm talking about the labour heartlands up the road, that's why I said the labour heartlands not next door.

I suppose you use cling film for contraception?

Up the road is next door , you shit hole inhabiting cum hoover.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
14 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Usually what happens is that they tear down the perfectly sturdy old houses, build a huge "fuck off" estate with miles of walkways and dark areas. Stick a couple of swings and a slide to keep the 300+ kids occupied and then in 30 years time, tear the whole thing down because it's become a crime ridden no go area that's fucking falling to pieces anyway. Then build little terraced houses that looked like the houses that were there in the first place. Marvellous. 

In the 60s aye, no longer. Terrible planning ....

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Up the road is next door , you shit hole inhabiting cum hoover.

Up the road can be anything up to 50 miles away, unlike your shitbag where 5 miles away and your panicking about where you've left your passport.

On 28 June 2016 at 1:13 PM, Mrs Roops said:

I hope you find it your heart to allow the boy to return one day. Bill fails miserably as a solo artist.. and I miss them both. 

13 hours ago, Frank said:

I hope you find it your heart to allow the boy to return one day. Bill fails miserably as a solo artist.. and I miss them both. 

Well, never say never.

The usual procedure is that the Admin who bans a punter is the one who unlocks the cell door. In this case the Admin who chucked Decs off site has done a Lucan so his re-admittance will have to be agreed after a discussion by the Mods. At present, the subject of "What shall we do about Decs?" is not on the CC Moderation Service's Agenda. He certainly hasn't done himself any favours by making two attempts (that we know of) to slip under the radar. It's a shame Decs disintegrated in a very public way 'cos he was a very talented poster.

On 28 June 2016 at 1:13 PM, Mrs Roops said:

Norfolk? I know, what a fucking shit hole.