CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Old cunts who pay their weekly paper bill in font of me in the queue

Neil

Fucking hell!,getting stuck behind a piss soaked old codger with a deaf aid that doesn't agree that they owe £3.56 as it should only be £3.46 and take 10 cunting minutes to sort the cunt out,fuck off and die 

15 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

It's the ones that start a conversation with the shopkeeper that freezes my piss. Yeah I'm sure Mr Patel wants to hear about your wife's piles and how cold your fucking prefab is. 

You should let manky converse with the shopkeeper, Gypps. That way he'd have less time to pollute CC with his dreary, racist cycle-ninja propaganda. 

Guest BrothersQuim
13 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

The Sun and 'Asian sluts' would be that much.

Don't forget those colouring in books either, surely you remember how much of a wobbler he had when they were out of the Disney Princess books?

Let's just say he's the sole reason inner city corners shops have glass partitions between the stock and customers after that episode.

On topic though, it's the cunts who aren't even buying anything, stood right next to the till talking shite to the cashier that really fuck me off.

Edited by BrothersQuim

Guest BrothersQuim
2 minutes ago, Punkape said:

You're so working class.

You're a hydrocephalus suffering troglodyte with a dick like a nipple, what's new?

Guest BrothersQuim
2 minutes ago, Punkape said:

You boring pleb.

Are you going to say anything related to the OP or just go the usual route of adding fuck all to the conversation? You Tesco loving sanctimonious shit stain.

Guest BrothersQuim
11 minutes ago, Punkape said:

You lump of regurgitated vomit from Anton Du Beke.

I've just had to Google who he was....So you're a fan of ballroom dancers then Punk you limp wristed lisping cunt?

Just when I thought you couldn't sink any lower.

On topic though so SpunkApe doesn't derail it any further, old cunts who insist on paying the paper bill with mountains of pennies easily trump the time wasting cunts I think.

39 minutes ago, BrothersQuim said:

I've just had to Google who he was....So you're a fan of ballroom dancers then Punk you limp wristed lisping cunt?

Just when I thought you couldn't sink any lower.

On topic though so SpunkApe doesn't derail it any further, old cunts who insist on paying the paper bill with mountains of pennies easily trump the time wasting cunts I think.

I'll bet you want to be an "item" with Anton Du Beke.

You cringing faggot.

lol.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Punkape you little spaz. stop sucking on your mums tit and stand up for yourself. Fight back with a bit of venom and spite as quite honestly the Tesco, AIDS ridden Nigerian remarks are very weak.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
18 hours ago, neil298 said:

Fucking hell!,getting stuck behind a piss soaked old codger with a deaf aid that doesn't agree that they owe £3.56 as it should only be £3.46 and take 10 cunting minutes to sort the cunt out,fuck off and die 

Waiting in a queue in a shop.... What a cunt , discuss. Imagine being behind you. A smelly fat moaning cunt , verbally abusing some old codger. Id pull your y fronts up over your head and leave you dancing.

Guest BrothersQuim
2 hours ago, Punkape said:

I'll bet you want to be an "item" with Anton Du Beke.

You cringing faggot.

lol.

Why do you keep banging on about the shirt lifter? Did he tell you to fuck off at a glory hole or something you fetid lump of vaginal discharge.

Guest Wizardsleeve

This problem is easily solved. The care centres need only hire rehabilitated prisoners, debts to society paid, to take care of the bills for the carbon dating required on their birthday bastards. Then it's off to shuffle board and gnawing on their pre chewed food while their dentures sit unused in glass next to their place setting, because they think it's their long dead pet piranha they named Smilie. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
16 minutes ago, BrothersQuim said:

Why do you keep banging on about the shirt lifter? Did he tell you to fuck off at a glory hole or something you fetid lump of vaginal discharge.

Nothing wrong about lumps of vaginal discharge gone off. The cats will have hours of fun chasing and tracking the source of the scent. Better than cat nip, that.