CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Eskimos

Cuntybaws

Eagle-eyed cunts will have noticed a subtle name change by their favourite Welshman, moi. 

The C stands for cunt, but as I thought Bubba Cunt made me sound like an aggressive prison rapist, I thought I'd abbreviate. 

Now, following that brief interlude, back on topic: 

What do you call a lesbian Eskimo? 

A klondike. 

Guest BrothersQuim
4 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Eagle-eyed cunts will have noticed a subtle name change by their favourite Welshman, moi. 

The C stands for cunt, but as I thought Bubba Cunt made me sound like an aggressive prison rapist, I thought I'd abbreviate. 

A klondike. 

I was hoping it stood for Cot death, you're about as funny as it.

Guest Bill Stickers
5 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

A klondike. 

I hope that when you sober up, you regret all of this. 

Guest Manky

I was in TESCO this morning when the cashier said to a Romanian woman in front of me,"Do you need any help packing your bags?" 

Fuck me, they don't fuck about in TESCO's do they.

4 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

I hope that when you sober up, you regret all of this. 

I may, bill, but tonight is a night to enjoy life. Had a bonus signed off today, which although not enough to be able to give up work, is probably more than most cunts here earn in a year. 

Champagne (and) Charlie all the way ce soir. 

Guest DingTheRioja
3 hours ago, Manky said:

The Eskimos got a million square miles of fuck all but snow. A diet of fuck all but seal. (I wondered why he hadn't released a record for a while) Freezing temperatures and dark for months at a time.

The jocks got Scotland.

The Eskimos say thank fuck they got first pick.

They also say thank fuck they never got Sturgeon..

29 minutes ago, Manky said:

And on the sixth day, God created MANchester. If you take away the students who never left, the in-comers from all four corners of the world and the alcoholic jocks that don't know what planet they are on, that leaves me. 

You are correct though, thank fuck I'm not a scouser or Brummie.

download.jpg

Manchester is full of tits, fanny and united.

You dress like a tit, act like a fanny and everyone else is united in hatred of you.

But at least you're not a southerner...

27 minutes ago, deebom said:

I've never understood why they dont just leave?

No taxis' will go there after dark... which is about September to July I think...

Guest Bill Stickers
40 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

I may, bill, but tonight is a night to enjoy life. Had a bonus signed off today, which although not enough to be able to give up work, is probably more than most cunts here earn in a year. 

Do you work in PPI sales? Wales is just one big call centre. You should be fucking ashamed of yourself for ringing me during dinner. 

Guest Bill Stickers
9 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Alas no, I do not.

How are those microwave meals working out for you by the way? 

if by microwave meals you mean the neighbours cats, it's great fun. I like watching their eyes pop.

1 hour ago, Bubba C said:

I can still recall the feeling of having to appease for financial gain. Congratulations on your bonus, bubble.

These fucking twelve-toed, chromosome-deficient, rugby ball-headed inbred bastards can fuck right off. All they know how to do is shiv seal cubs, go ice-fishing and make fuck-ugly children and as such, are as much use as a fucking nun's tits. I want them dead. Cunts.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Frank said:

I can still recall the feeling of having to appease for financial gain. Congratulations on your bonus, bubble.

Risky game that Frank, you never should have let the punters take the condom off mid arse shag, this may explain your aids ridden appearance.

• Like 1

Guest BrothersQuim
6 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

I must say they look remarkably well tanned for such a cold environment. Do they use sun beds or is it just fake tan?

They're actually albino white, they just heard Mank might be moving to the area and decided blacking up was the best way of avoiding his driveling shit cunt personality.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
16 minutes ago, BrothersQuim said:

They're actually albino white, they just heard Mank might be moving to the area and decided blacking up was the best way of avoiding his driveling shit cunt personality.

Fascinating. Whats the best way of avoiding yours. Purely for future reference for me and everyone else on the site.

20 hours ago, Manky said:

The Eskimos got a million square miles of fuck all but snow. A diet of fuck all but seal. (I wondered why he hadn't released a record for a while) Freezing temperatures and dark for months at a time.

The jocks got Scotland.

The Eskimos say thank fuck they got first pick.

IOU one like. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

if by microwave meals you mean the neighbours cats, it's great fun. I like watching their eyes pop.

Sicki thread leak alert... 

The worst thing about owls is the way they can keep looking at you when you put them in the microwave. 

Guest BrothersQuim
14 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Fascinating. Whats the best way of avoiding yours. Purely for future reference for me and everyone else on the site.

By coming back with witless shite like the above my good sir.

Guest BrothersQuim
On 29/06/2016 at 7:55 PM, Cuntybaws said:

Image_from_My_Life_with_the_Eskimo.png.j

Am I the only one who thinks the bloke in the white jacket in the centre bears a striking resemblance to Punks old dear?

Pre Nigerian partner obviously.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
22 hours ago, Manky said:

And on the sixth day, God created MANchester. If you take away the students who never left, the in-comers from all four corners of the world and the alcoholic jocks that don't know what planet they are on, that leaves me. 

You are correct though, thank fuck I'm not a scouser or Brummie.

download.jpg

Exactly - it is a fucking shit hole of no merit, inhabited by horrible cunts, and should become a protectorate-state of Nigeria. Manchester is exactly the same as Liverpool. Both revolting vermin grounds, you both sound EXACTLY the same, by which I mean like squeaky chippy scum. 

Guest Manky
10 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Exactly - it is a fucking shit hole of no merit, inhabited by horrible cunts, and should become a protectorate-state of Nigeria. Manchester is exactly the same as Liverpool. Both revolting vermin grounds, you both sound EXACTLY the same, by which I mean like squeaky chippy scum. 

I assume you are talking about Estate Mancunian (Gallaghers) as opposed to Classic Mancunian. (Tony Wilson, The Queen at home, God and me) Chalk and cheese.

You have lived in NI and Scotland, 2 places where it is easy to understand people, people are nice to each other and ate hotbeds of innovation and culture.

Do me a fucking favour. Don't talk complete bollocls

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
3 minutes ago, Manky said:

I assume you are talking about Estate Mancunian (Gallaghers) as opposed to Classic Mancunian. (Tony Wilson, The Queen at home, God and me) Chalk and cheese.

You have lived in NI and Scotland, 2 places where it is easy to understand people, people are nice to each other and ate hotbeds of innovation and culture.

Do me a fucking favour. Don't talk complete bollocls

Turn up your oxygen, you crippled old piece of shit, you're wobbling. Liverchester is a fucking dump, and you live in it, not me.

Guest Lady Penelope

Eskimos are terrible people, they come over here and pitch their sealskin tent up in Iceland wantnt use  to worship their imaginary god  and blow people up in suicide attacks there are too many of them here.

2 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

Eskimos are terrible people, they come over here and pitch their sealskin tent up in Iceland wantnt use  to worship their imaginary god  and blow people up in suicide attacks there are too many of them here.

Iceland's a fucking shithole. And those little Eskimo cunts can fuck right off, I only visited them because I'd heard the blokes let you shag their wife as long as you don't rub noses with her. Then I saw what they look like. Fucking hell.