CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Car Autopilot Systems

Ape™️

Guest DingTheRioja
2 minutes ago, Punkape said:

I'll bet you're a sexual invalid and have to use a penile prosthetic.

lol.

You Sod.

lol.

You seem like the ideal candidate for the new series of The Only Way Is Cheshex... just not as natural looking..

7 minutes ago, Punkape said:

I'll bet you're a sexual invalid and have to use a penile prosthetic.

lol.

You Sod.

lol.

Most people on here choose an avatar that's a laugh, a bit of fun, a touch of humour not to be taken too seriously. Yours however, I'm certain is an actual photo of your stupid self.

A brainless gibbon, with long, hairy hands, banging away at its keyboard in the hope of creating something with a trace of becoming a legible post. 

Cretin. 

• Like 1

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
51 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Are you and Bubbles the same person.?

If not when are you announcing your civil partnership.?

Are you ProfB?

Guest Bill Stickers
9 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

You're too dumb to comprehend the subtleties.

Try me ding. Try highlighting quite literally in yellow where you utilised sarcasm.

This could be more embarrassing than exhibitionist-gate! 

14 hours ago, Bubba C said:

Most people on here choose an avatar that's a laugh, a bit of fun, a touch of humour not to be taken too seriously. Yours however, I'm certain is an actual photo of your stupid self.

A brainless gibbon, with long, hairy hands, banging away at its keyboard in the hope of creating something with a trace of becoming a legible post. 

Cretin. 

I can't quite put my finger on it, but there's something about you bubble that makes me sick. There's a lack of humility and an underlying tone of bitterness running through the majority of your posts. Charismatic you are not. 

A target-driven chancer not content with his lot, and a sack of shit. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Frank said:

I can't quite put my finger on it, but there's something about you bubble that makes me sick. There's a lack of humility and an underlying tone of bitterness running through the majority of your posts. Charismatic you are not. 

A target-driven chancer not content with his lot, and a sack of shit. 

You are not alone. I reckon he is some hen pecked ponce that lives on a red bricked lego estate, spends too much time looking at his ugly boat in the mirror, preening himself at his wife's behest, who also spends shit loads on cosmetics. I bet he owns a red car too. No offspring either I bet. A Jaffa with a non job in some I.T bollocks or something of the like.

5 minutes ago, The Beast said:

You are not alone. I reckon he is some hen pecked ponce that lives on a red bricked lego estate, spends too much time looking at his ugly boat in the mirror, preening himself at his wife's behest, who also spends shit loads on cosmetics. I bet he owns a red car too. No offspring either I bet. A Jaffa with a non job in some I.T bollocks or something of the like.

He is the david brent of the Corner. A typical suburban small-minded polyester creep.

• Like 1

Guest Bill Stickers

6 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

Try me ding. Try highlighting quite literally in yellow where you utilised sarcasm.

This could be more embarrassing than exhibitionist-gate! 

Ding, I've seen you online since I posted this, slithering around like the horrible little reptile you are. 

Take up the challenge, or just have the honest decency to admit you don't really have a grasp of the concept of sarcasm.

Even I can admit my faults. I apologised to Frank when I incorrectly pulled him up on his French once. It hurt ding, it hurt a lot, we're all proud types here.

It would be best if you just stuck to the little image of the man projectile shitting. It perfectly sums up your output on this site, but more concisely than you ever could. 

48 minutes ago, The Beast said:

Alright, Proper, how have you been?