CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

applescruff14

3 minutes ago, ThunderCunt said:

I see...your the sites...tour de big wrister...very wank username by the way..no substance to it..

It tends to go over the heads of people that use their ancestor's urns as fleshlights. The penny might drop when you finish sixth form. 

Apologies for interrupting your annexing of the site. As you were...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, nocti said:

It tends to go over the heads of people that use their ancestor's urns as fleshlights. The penny might drop when you finish sixth form. 

Your too kind..kind of like a sap at sea..night ..nitwit..XX

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
28 minutes ago, nocti said:

I'd like to congratulate you on this nocti. Possibly he loves them so dearly, he aims to rehydrate them with the very seed that begot him.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
37 minutes ago, Frank said:

I'm trying to build a rapport with this idiot before I strike him down. I don't need you butting in with your nonsense. Incompetent berk. 

How is this progressing? Do I hear the patter of tiny , er cunt lips. Something. Fucking you fill in the blanks, lazy wank lanky shit stripe.

2 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

How is this progressing? Do I hear the patter of tiny , er cunt lips. Something. Fucking you fill in the blanks, lazy wank lanky shit stripe.

42 minutes ago, Frank said:

I'm trying to build a rapport with this idiot before I strike him down. I don't need you butting in with your nonsense. Incompetent berk. 

Frank you little pleb ...you couldn't strike shit in a sewer and as for you MingerFinger..well..what can i say...you bring a new meaning to the word stupid..Night both XX

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
24 minutes ago, ThunderCunt said:

You and nocti riding the hobby horse together...you can't get enough of his gay blade..

Your tone is bordering on insolence.

14 minutes ago, ThunderCunt said:

Frank you little pleb ...you couldn't strike shit in a sewer and as for you MingerFinger..well..what can i say...you bring a new meaning to the word stupid..Night both XX

Un-fucking-believable. 

You seem like an angry teenager, fueled up on white lightning and 20/20, Are your parents away for the weekend and you've decided to let out all of your pent up rage? In my day it was house parties full of drugs, booze and hot sluts, your MO seems to be blatant stupidity.

Without a shadow of a doubt, you are the thickest cunt to ever sully the good name of the corner, and that is saying something considering ding is our village idiot. 

You're not only embarrassing yourself, but you're making us all look stupid. What must guests who may be window shopping for a new forum to join think if they are forced to endure reading your shit? 

Fuck off.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
21 minutes ago, ThunderCunt said:

When you finally drift off to the land of nod, ring piece bleeding into your straw mat, spare a thought for Quincy, shiteing in your mouth.

1 minute ago, Bubba C said:

Un-fucking-believable. 

You seem like an angry teenager, fueled up on white lightning and 20/20, Are your parents away for the weekend and you've decided to let out all of your pent up rage? In my day it was house parties full of drugs, booze and hot sluts, your MO seems to be blatant stupidity.

Without a shadow of a doubt, you are the thickest cunt to ever sully the good name of the corner, and that is saying something considering ding is our village idiot. 

You're not only embarrassing yourself, but you're making us all look stupid. What must guests who may be window shopping for a new forum to join think if they are forced to endure reading your shit? 

Fuck off.

It doesn't take much to make you bunch of cuntframed wankers look stupid..does it Einstain..the truth will be revealed soon enough but for now i will continue on my merry insane way...wait for the hammer to fall.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Un-fucking-believable. 

Fuck off.

Bubba, I've only just extended the cunt a tentative Quincy gold star- the rolls Royce of worthless shitty internet degrees, and look at his behaviour - insolent, grassy, and a bit gay. What with all this shit in Europe, we have to put up with this, in a place like this? It isn't on.

On an unrelated note, I've highlighted the bit of your post above that is a total lie.

10 minutes ago, ThunderCunt said:

i will spare no thought for you Minger...

You already have. It's a seed that is right now germinating away in that puny fucking olive stone brain of yours.

The thing about Quince is that he doesn't necessarily need inviting. He's like a pervier version of Freddy Kreuger. He's nowhere near as smartly dressed, leaves lots more spunk and dribble, and grows a nutty tail right in your mouth seconds after the rohypnol kicks in.