CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

BoJo of the FO

Guest Manky

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 minute ago, Bill Stickers said:

I had high hopes for BrothersQuim. Quick witted, not a racist, decent username. I feel he may have been a false dawn. 

I concur. A reasonable cunt, yet with proper teeth. It would be better if there was less of a % representation of backward, xenophobic oddballs here. PM the cunt, remind him of his responsibilities 

Guest Bill Stickers
44 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

I concur. A reasonable cunt, yet with proper teeth. It would be better if there was less of a % representation of backward, xenophobic oddballs here. PM the cunt, remind him of his responsibilities 

I would but I'm at a small festival and have just honked a massive line of ketamine against my better judgement. I'll update you on my progress in about an hour. 

Guest Manky
4 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

I would but I'm at a small festival and have just honked a massive line of ketamine against my better judgement. I'll update you on my progress in about an hour. 

Aren't you meant to give it to the horse? 

Like equine Rohypnol.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
58 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Slick work. I hope you're dressed for some ditch-sleeping.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

I heard there's a pill now that cures addiction. Fuck me, I wonder what two of them will do?

Double drop, the only way. You'ld be fucked out of your mind, you'ld be that sober.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

Feeling good, Winthorpe?

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
18 minutes ago, Ape said:

Perhaps no news is bad news? Or good news, depending on whether or not you think he's a cunt and wish him dead.

I'm afraid it's likely he's blubbering through a gag in some grim cowshed, while jethro and Seth grunt away industriously at his yawning Saarlak.

3 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

Bill's been off line for three hours now. I fear he's gone down the K-hole.

Guest deebom

I have it on god authority that Boris getting the job was a mistake.

Tranny May was given a list of MPs to give jobs to. When she came to Boris's name, she wrote 'Fuck off' but her Secretary abbreviated it to FO, and that was mistaken for Foreign Office...

On 7/16/2016 at 6:48 PM, Bubba C said:

Gone quiet haven't you? Good. 

Idiot. 

Yes and that's because i have a life other than being an Internet sapbrain..you won't see me logging in here every fucking day...now why don't you go and do one...or you will end up a tormented little wet wank...bet your a right ugly cuntbrain..

22 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Fuck dung dipping ding. Thunders is a laughing stock, and won't be back. It's about time one appeared who can handle the pace , without being a thick skinned weirdo like prof. We need a sword and a stone of some sort. 

Newsflash..i haven't fucked off but i don't login every fucking day like some sad droopy cock cuntbreed..see you later Minger..

Guest Manky
1 hour ago, ThunderCunt said:

Newsflash..i haven't fucked off but i don't login every fucking day like some sad droopy cock cuntbreed..see you later Minger..

You don't log on every day because your carer won't let you. Thick fucking prick. What's all this 'owning' bollocks. You will grow out of it when you reach puberty. Fucking mong.

1 minute ago, Manky said:

You don't log on every day because your carer won't let you. Thick fucking prick. What's all this 'owning' bollocks. You will grow out of it when you reach puberty. Fucking mong.

You're behind the times Manky Wanky...read the threads...bollock chops..