CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

French Lorry Driving Muslim

Guest Snatch

Guest Snatch
52 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

But what if I don't want my future children's arses pumped by the fist of my local clergyman? 

Don't forget to give them a fair trial. After all,until they touch a child they're not a nonce.

According to news reports, the perpetrator was known to local police for common law crimes, but not to anti-terrorist agencies. 

Does this mean we should kill any Muslim that has committed a petty crime to prevent another atrocity like Nice, or should we focus efforts on higher level eradication at the root of the problem? 

As this is shaping up into a healthy debate where neither side properly reads and digests the others comments before posting, I'd be keen to learn what bill and Snatch feel on this  

• Like 2

Guest Snatch

Bubs,it's not been 24 hours. Let's see what transpires over the next few days.

I admit I only know what's been said on the news but unless someone here works for MI5,I know no more or less than any other cunt here.

With the possibility of Police and security services being sued by families of the dead from the Paris attacks,maybe they want to keep it quiet. Who knows?

1 hour ago, Bubba C said:

According to news reports, the perpetrator was known to local police for common law crimes, but not to anti-terrorist agencies. 

Does this mean we should kill any Muslim that has committed a petty crime to prevent another atrocity like Nice, or should we focus efforts on higher level eradication at the root of the problem? 

As this is shaping up into a healthy debate where neither side properly reads and digests the others comments before posting, I'd be keen to learn what bill and Snatch feel on this  

I'd just like to point out that if only those citizens had been armed, they could have protected themselves. From that lorry. Lives could have been saved. Lessons have to be learned from this. 

4 minutes ago, scotty said:

I'd just like to point out that if only those citizens had been armed, they could have protected themselves. From that lorry. Lives could have been saved. Lessons have to be learned from this. 

All muslims read and follow the teachings from the same book, all are terrorist's or terrorist sympathisers, bar none without exception.

Except a bloke I know who's alright for an arsenal fan.

Guest nobgobbler
2 hours ago, Bubba C said:

Just kill off the religion. It's clearly backward, and fucking dangerous.

Guest Bill Stickers
3 hours ago, Snatch said:

There's a reason they're on the watch list you prick. It's because they are radical and sometimes known to have plans of attacks.

So we'll wait until they have committed the crime shall we? It'll be a bit too fucking late won't it.

Get in the real world you knob.

Not everyone on the watch list goes on to plan an attack. I don't know the figures but I'd bet a lot of money that the majority of people ever put on a watch list never commit an attack. You are the one living in a fantasy world where the government should be massacring everyone who enters Finsbury Park mosque. 

Guest Bill Stickers
1 hour ago, nobgobbler said:

Just kill off the religion. It's clearly backward, and fucking dangerous.

And how do you suggest we do that so easily? Kill off all brown people perhaps? 

Guest Snatch
19 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Not everyone on the watch list goes on to plan an attack. I don't know the figures but I'd bet a lot of money that the majority of people ever put on a watch list never commit an attack. You are the one living in a fantasy world where the government should be massacring everyone who enters Finsbury Park mosque. 

Once again,there is a reason they're on the watch list. It's because they have a reason to put them on there. Some attack,some organise,some supply weapons/contacts with others,some support through monetary donations etc.

At the moment the cunt from yesterday wasn't on a watch list so couldn't be nicked for anything unfortunately.

Stick to worrying about Catholic priests,ProfB and where your next halal meal will come from and stop wasting my time.

Guest Lady Penelope
5 hours ago, Punkape said:

If everyone in the world became a practicing Catholic and went to Mass once a week and confession once a month all this nonsense would stop.

The heathen and hedonistic bretheren amongst us make us a target for the disaffected and the brainwashed. Our gay communities are a stick in the eye to any form of militant Islam too.Everyone needs to start spreading the word of the Lord.

They say that practice makes perfect Spunkie but I think that you still need a lot of practice :)

Guest Lady Penelope
3 hours ago, scotty said:

Yes if only the other citizens had also had lorries none of this would have hapened.

Guest Bill Stickers
58 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Once again,there is a reason they're on the watch list. It's because they have a reason to put them on there. Some attack,some organise,some supply weapons/contacts with others,some support through monetary donations etc.

At the moment the cunt from yesterday wasn't on a watch list so couldn't be nicked for anything unfortunately.

Stick to worrying about Catholic priests,ProfB and where your next halal meal will come from and stop wasting my time.

So what is your point? Kill all the watch list cunts even though this cunt wasn't on said watch list? You've lost your head. 

Guest DingTheRioja
5 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

So what is your point? Kill all the watch list cunts even though this cunt wasn't on said watch list? You've lost your head. 

You are a tedious prick aren't you?

Guest Snatch
12 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Read my post back to yourself,slowly.

One can only hope you end up in the watch list. They could do with another moron.

17 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

I think the main problem is so many people are under suspicion, there simply isn't the resources to monitor them adequately.

As for the religion side of this, I am wary of any faith that promotes mutilation of genitals. If silly arses want to starve themselves during daylight hours for a holy month, then make sure you are not doing a job where subsequent affected performance will endanger others' lives.

Let's round up all the cunts on the watch list and move them all to jaywick. Build a big wall around the town protected with patrolling armed guards. Sky 1 can do a jihad on benefits style program, bombs on a budget sugar and weedkiller style and Jim royale style suicide vests with holes. Alan Patridge can do the commentary. 

Guest Bill Stickers
10 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Read my post back to yourself,slowly.

One can only hope you end up in the watch list. They could do with another moron.

I've read it back. It felt like a disabled child was defecating in my eyeballs and I shan't be doing it again. 

Guest nobgobbler
1 hour ago, Bill Stickers said:

And how do you suggest we do that so easily? Kill off all brown people perhaps? 

I don't advocate killing anybody. Ban the religion in our country and dismantle the mosques. Those who don't like it can go live in an islamic country.

Guest Manky

Last week, a froggie intelligence chappie said that they were only a couple of terrorist attacks away from civil war. Let's call it one now. Marine Le Pen and her lot will be harvesting votes. About 18% of French are muzzies. Things may go pear shaped pretty fucking quick.

Where will the fleeing muzzies head. My guess is north to the land of milk and benefits. Then rivers of blood will be on our streets. So far we have been quite lucky, I fear that may change.

Deportations, new laws, strong borders and more will be needed but none will happen while complacent cunts with their heads up their arses still prattle on with the " they are not all terrorists" mantra

Fuck em.

36 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

I've read it back. It felt like a disabled child was defecating in my eyeballs and I shan't be doing it again. 

"It screams like an abattoir full of retarded children."

11 minutes ago, Manky said:

Last week, a froggie intelligence chappie said that they were only a couple of terrorist attacks away from civil war. Let's call it one now. Marine Le Pen and her lot will be harvesting votes. About 18% of French are muzzies. Things may go pear shaped pretty fucking quick.

Where will the fleeing muzzies head. My guess is north to the land of milk and benefits. Then rivers of blood will be on our streets. So far we have been quite lucky, I fear that may change.

Deportations, new laws, strong borders and more will be needed but none will happen while complacent cunts with their heads up their arses still prattle on with the " they are not all terrorists" mantra

Fuck em.

Time to beef up our armed forces.