CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Female Members of Staff During The Summer Months

Decimus

If a stranger walked into my office this week without knowing the nature of the business, they'd be forgiven for thinking that they'd just stumbled into £2 a suck Bangcock whore house.

Whilst I've been peeling my scrotum away from my trousers and burning my cheap sweat-drenched nylon shirt at the end of each day, the women of our organisation have been galavanting around the building dressed like absolute fucking slags.

Big Julie from accounts has managed to squeeze her colossal frame into a strappy low cut top that looks like it belongs to a 12 inch high slutty sylvanian families badger. The woman accross the section from me has a pair of shorts on that are so small they were clearly made for MikeD. I can almost see the rashy folds of her filthy rat from the angle I'm sitting at, and the smell emanating from her is absolutely fucking appalling.

I'm sick of double standards when it comes to dress codes in the office, especially one where the average age of the female employee is 55. Put it away you foul, fucking beasts.

• Like 1

Guest Fatty
20 minutes ago, Decimus said:

If a stranger walked into my office this week without knowing the nature of the business, they'd be forgiven for thinking that they'd just stumbled into £2 a suck Bangcock whore house.

Whilst I've been peeling my scrotum away from my trousers and burning my cheap sweat-drenched nylon shirt at the end of each day, the women of our organisation have been galavanting around the building dressed like absolute fucking slags.

Big Julie from accounts has managed to squeeze her colossal frame into a strappy low cut top that looks like it belongs to a 12 inch high slutty sylvanian families badger. The woman accross the section from me has a pair of shorts on that are so small they were clearly made for MikeD. I can almost see the rashy folds of her filthy rat from the angle I'm sitting at, and the smell emanating from her is absolutely fucking appalling.

I'm sick of double standards when it comes to dress codes in the office, especially one where the average age of the female employee is 55. Put it away you foul, fucking beasts.

I've also got a chubby, can I visit please

Guest Fatty
12 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Your fascination with Decs' sweaty back, sack and crack is verging on obsession. 

What??? It's big Julie from accounts that's got me going, fuck off you welsh cunt!

6 minutes ago, Fatty said:

What??? It's big Julie from accounts that's got me going, fuck off you welsh cunt!

Fats my friend, whilst I endorse your never ending quest for vaginal penetration, I'm afraid I couldn't endorse you rutting this particular fat cunt.

I fear that if you ever came within 25 miles of big Julie, the resulting gravitational forces produced by two behemoths passing in close conjunction would tear a hole through the space time continuum.

Besides you wouldn't be interested. She's black.

16 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Fats my friend, whilst I endorse your never ending quest for vaginal penetration, I'm afraid I couldn't endorse you rutting this particular fat cunt.

I fear that if you ever came within 25 miles of big Julie, the resulting gravitational forces produced by two behemoths passing in close conjunction would tear a hole through the space time continuum.

Besides you wouldn't be interested. She's black.

You've been reading too much steven hawking, deccs. It's all bollocks. 

On 21/07/2016 at 6:53 PM, scotty said:

They suck anything into them. 

Just saying. 

That would explain the 'black' out I experienced recently after using the printer near her lair. I woke up five days later smelling of haddock and not knowing where I was.

Guest DingTheRioja
15 hours ago, nobgobbler said:

968full-carry-on-regardless-photo.jpg That Sid James was a dirty cunt Gyps.

Matron looks like she's about to "check his temperature" without warning him first...

On 21 July 2016 at 1:49 PM, Decimus said:

You wear nylon shirts ?

Are you on the minimum wage or do you just have no taste.(I'll answer for you.....

Yes.

Your recent ban was probably for something equally tasteless you fucking Philistine.

Get stuffed.

lol.

Guest Bill Stickers
11 hours ago, Punkape said:

You wear nylon shirts ?

Are you on the minimum wage or do you just have no taste.(I'll answer for you.....

Yes.

Your recent ban was probably for something equally tasteless you fucking Philistine.

Get stuffed.

lol.

Well done for utterly failing to realise a nylon shirt was mentioned self deprecatingly, even though he put the word "cheap" before it to make it obvious for even the thickest cunt like you. You thick, one tricky pony fucking cunt. 

You haven't posted anything genuinely funny for months.

Let me guess... 'peasant'.

3 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Well done for utterly failing to realise a nylon shirt was mentioned self deprecatingly, even though he put the word "cheap" before it to make it obvious for even the thickest cunt like you. You thick, one tricky pony fucking cunt. 

You haven't posted anything genuinely funny for months.

Let me guess... 'peasant'.

Plebs wear nylon you thick sod.